Shit That Annoys You

X

xXx
Site Supporter
When I trip on my dick ... thought it was the shoelaces but they're tied..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Less people need to drive trucks and vans. What's wrong with just driving a regular sized car?

I like driving a big 4X4 truck and roll up on people who drive a small import and scare the shit out of them and yell and tell them to move the fuck over on my PA- - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
People who talk on there phone or eat food while driving - - - - -

People who drive 20 + under the posted speed limit in the fast lane - - - - - -

People who drive fucked up POS shit cars/vans/trucks - - - - - -

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you need to lean forward to check the intersection but the seatbelt roller wont spool out any extra strap.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Traffic in my little corner of the world has been fucked up all day... gridlock on Jefferson from Williamsburg to Newport News, miles of backup on US 17, I-64 a fucking nightmare, police blocking every major artery.

Then I remembered your fucking president, the Pretender in Chief, King Donald I, gave an insulting, annoying speech at Jamestown this morning.

Fuck you, asshole.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He make fun of fragile libtards who are afraid to take a shower? Can't wait to hear it.

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
I went to a dollar store earlier today and when I went up to the counter to buy my items the girl gave me the most deadpan look and didn't say anything. She ended up being a bit decent afterwards by asking if I found everything ok and told me to have a nice day as I was leaving, but that was the oddest beginning.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
He make fun of fragile libtards who are afraid to take a shower? Can't wait to hear it.
you so excited you talk'um like Cave-man ..LMFAO Sounde'um like Trumpateer for sure lolololololololololol dense stump (:

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I went to a dollar store earlier today and when I went up to the counter to buy my items the girl gave me the most deadpan look and didn't say anything.
She was watching you as you shopped........

4od3ocsiql301.jpg

OP
OP
knife wielder

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
Then people jump to these wacky conclusions about wanting the cashiers to be happy and chatty. No, dumbass. I want the cashier to have common courtesy and not act like they have a chip on their shoulder.