Shit That Annoys You

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can understand if someone is a jerk to someone else who's a jerk, but not if they're a jerk to someone who isn't a jerk.
See this shit cracks me up

When I first came here you were a complete fucking asshole to me for no reason ...... I didn’t know who the fuck you were or why you were following me around acting like a little bitch

As I got to know people here and made some friends I was told you were essentially a mentally ill troll....this has proved to be true

Go cry like a fucking pussy to someone else....anyone who’s been here for a while knows what a bitch ass, crybaby, piece of trolling shit you are.

Now you can go quote yourself 500 more times and cry about how much everyone hates you....or you can stop acting like a victim

Man up
And STFU

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
goofy malfunctioned brains

Psychology can't even fully understand it.
giphy.gif
:EvilOne2:

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I guess what I'm trying to say is, I can understand if someone is a jerk to someone else who's a jerk, but not if they're a jerk to someone who isn't a jerk.
See this shit cracks me up

When I first came here you were a complete fucking asshole to me for no reason ...... I didn’t know who the fuck you were or why you were following me around acting like a little bitch

As I got to know people here and made some friends I was told you were essentially a mentally ill troll....this has proved to be true

Go cry like a fucking pussy to someone else....anyone who’s been here for a while knows what a bitch ass, crybaby, piece of trolling shit you are.

Now you can go quote yourself 500 more times and cry about how much everyone hates you....or you can stop acting like a victim

Man up
And STFU

boom

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Car Ins Co that keeps uping the price when I have a clean record- - -- -- -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You are handsome ... the only thing is who knows what Badgee does with it at night lolololol (:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watched a doc on woman of isis in a camp, they say they only cooked and cleaned and didn’t know what their husbands was doing, boo hoo they want to come home, lol fuck off.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you put your house on the market and all you get is arseoles making stupid offers, I’ve told the agents I will not accept anything below the asking price so don’t ring me with your shit of 20 grand below, I’m not a cunt.its a reasonable asking price.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
ppl who let their shopping carts roll away into other cars when they r done

Yeah and like my car got hit and cost me $800 to repair - - - - - - -

People who spit in the street and don't care who is watching - - - - - - -

THROB

Factory Bastard
really not my fault. blame the weather I was told.
I'm gonna pack your fail ass up and ship ya off on a donkey back to the boys at Queer Eye, let them untassle your ass pains.