Shitlibs love appropriating language
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 9, 2024 #31 Garraty_47 said: Click to expand...
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 9, 2024 #33 Why do Trumptards hate the election process? Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Why do Trumptards try to overthrow elections?
Why do Trumptards hate the election process? Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Why do Trumptards try to overthrow elections?
Seamajor Reaction score 1,513 May 9, 2024 #34 Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Stormy said it was the worst 90 seconds she’s ever spent in her life.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content! Stormy said it was the worst 90 seconds she’s ever spent in her life.
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 9, 2024 #35 i liek Trump he sell bibles and gold sneakers!
Admin. 'I think I am actually the most humble person.” Reaction score 14,819 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. May 9, 2024 #36