Shittiest Shit Poster Award

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Don't project onto my life the way you dominate your cuckold husband.

From what I can see Dovey may well end up with a sore cunt paying off her debts but it's far more honourable than marrying upwardly then taking that fucker for all he has to pay off your wholesale KFC bill.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I wouldnt think that dumb bitch would have enough money ITFP to run herself into bankruptcy more than once!

Y'all are going to run with this bullshit, hmm?

It isn't desperate at all. lolol
Well pig, I really DGAF if you have or havent but you tards were sure allTDS about a certain someones BUSINESS bankruptcies.

Then why are you posting about things you cannot possibly confirm since it never happened? You are desperate and it's not a good look.

As for the former occupant of the WH, he wanted to run the country like a business. When he filed for bankruptcy for his businesses 6x.

These aren't difficult concepts.

Because YOU said it.

Do you have a brain injury?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldnt think that dumb bitch would have enough money ITFP to run herself into bankruptcy more than once!

Well pig, I really DGAF if you have or havent but you tards were sure allTDS about a certain someones BUSINESS bankruptcies.

Then why are you posting about things you cannot possibly confirm since it never happened? You are desperate and it's not a good look.

As for the former occupant of the WH, he wanted to run the country like a business. When he filed for bankruptcy for his businesses 6x.

Lady, if it were biden, you'd be all "no problemo". Just look at you fuckstains ignore his kids bullshit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Because YOU said it.

^^^THIS!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

So you model your finances on that of a failed wig stand and wonder why the bank owns your children?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Don't project onto my life the way you dominate your cuckold husband.

From what I can see Dovey may well end up with a sore cunt paying off her debts but it's far more honourable than marrying upwardly then taking that fucker for all he has to pay off your wholesale KFC bill.

I DID get my debts paid off and yes my cunt was pretty sore. It was down right depressing.

I was really betting on Kevin's AppleBees salary, but all I got was his kids switch out of pwn.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because YOU said it.

I'm done with your troll. You're stupid.

Say and believe what you want. I don't have a kid that was removed from me. Take that bitch.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

So you model your finances on that of a failed wig stand and wonder why the bank owns your children?

Stop being dumb.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Lady, if it were biden, you'd be all "no problemo". Just look at you fuckstains ignore his kids bullshit.

Ever sit with your Priest, to explain your hate and anger.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Who are you trying to convince? I'm not reading your shit.

Okay well let's simplify it so even livestock can follow, shall we?

Drama addict Oak thinks it perfectly okay to drag private off board conversations about peoples families to the forum and LIE about it if you "simply dont like them"?

Is that easy enough?

So hey @Biggie Smiles how many years worth of Murds family drama do we have all in writing? 15 years worth? How much dumb private shit about Oak?

I just found out it's cool to plaster that on forums so long we simply dont like them.....and whe they get pissed we can just tell them "well dont get mad at US for things YOU did!"

That's all cool now!

Where should we start? Lol

You seem upset.

Do I?

On a scale of 1 to "bankruptcy" how upset am I?

6 bankruptcies, like your favorite Orange man

Also 2 offspring, 1 dad
1 grandchild

In my life and by my side

You should start a whole thesis and provide your whole life story to the forum.

That's not a thesis or the beginning of one.

Look up the word "thesis".

Look up the words "vapid" and "distended".

Use the right dictionary.

Find a therapist to help you embrace your humanness and stop lashing out at others when YOU are wrong.

Wait a minute, I'm busy writing my "thesis".

Good. Your statement can be "Why Oak was never once wrong in anything and the world is just mean to me" and you can proceed with your life story. A heroic battle against evil forces and meanies and your many victories on the internet.

Lulz.

Exactly! How did you guess?! You're so amazing! My god, I am in the shadow of greatness.

Me?! Great?

Ha. I'm just an ordinary person with PTSD and taste for opiates, Oak. I have zero issue judging myself appropriately.

You are over 50......you shouldn't be this insecure and angry.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Ever sot with an annilist

lmao

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
3a6befa7bc31a3188789236272b62c1f.gif

Too much drama, I feel faint

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are you trying to convince? I'm not reading your shit.

Okay well let's simplify it so even livestock can follow, shall we?

Drama addict Oak thinks it perfectly okay to drag private off board conversations about peoples families to the forum and LIE about it if you "simply dont like them"?

Is that easy enough?

So hey @Biggie Smiles how many years worth of Murds family drama do we have all in writing? 15 years worth? How much dumb private shit about Oak?

I just found out it's cool to plaster that on forums so long we simply dont like them.....and whe they get pissed we can just tell them "well dont get mad at US for things YOU did!"

That's all cool now!

Where should we start? Lol

You seem upset.

Do I?

On a scale of 1 to "bankruptcy" how upset am I?

6 bankruptcies, like your favorite Orange man

Also 2 offspring, 1 dad
1 grandchild

In my life and by my side

You should start a whole thesis and provide your whole life story to the forum.

That's not a thesis or the beginning of one.

Look up the word "thesis".

Look up the words "vapid" and "distended".

Use the right dictionary.

Find a therapist to help you embrace your humanness and stop lashing out at others when YOU are wrong.

Wait a minute, I'm busy writing my "thesis".

Good. Your statement can be "Why Oak was never once wrong in anything and the world is just mean to me" and you can proceed with your life story. A heroic battle against evil forces and meanies and your many victories on the internet.

Lulz.

Exactly! How did you guess?! You're so amazing! My god, I am in the shadow of greatness.

Me?! Great?

Ha. I'm just an ordinary person with PTSD and taste for opiates, Oak. I have zero issue judging myself appropriately.

You are over 50......you shouldn't be this insecure and angry.

I'm not angry. You're the one popping off constantly.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because YOU said it.

Say and believe what you want. I don't have a kid that was removed from me. Take that bitch.

I'm not trolling and none of my children were "removed" from me.

But hey Oak? Maybe you should start hanging out at homeless encampments or going to rehabs. There are plenty of self loathing women who HAVE had children removed from them for you to shit on for your hourly dose of self esteem.

Might work out better for you there than on here with us, yeah?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because YOU said it.

But hey Oak? Maybe you should start hanging out at homeless encampments or going to rehabs. There are plenty of self loathing women who HAVE had children removed from them for you to shit on for your hourly dose of self esteem.

How come you never talk about your son in that case?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because YOU said it.

So because I dont talk about my son on the forums (thank you again for showing no one should ever talk to you fucking people) that must mean he was REMOVED from me?

This is the part where Oak is bleeding so badly from her wounded ego that she starts doing what Murd does and grasping for real life shit to make her opponent back off.

Its that whole emotional blackmail thing I pointed out posts ago. It's a NPD favorite when they feel out of control and think they can shift focus to someone elses perceived short coming.

Pathetic, truly.

Feel free to blather about a little boy you dont know, Oak....in a situation I didnt even share with you myself, that I have not discussed on the internet.

It is not going to be discussed.....but what will be discussed is your mental and emotional disfunction that causes you to act like such a cretin. The perpetual need for control that rots your mind and spirit. So if you wanna go there, go on. Just keep in mind which one of us cares about what strangers think....its ain't me, you petty ass narc.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because YOU said it.

So because I dont talk about my son on the forums (thank you again for showing no one should ever talk to you fucking people) that must mean he was REMOVED from me?

This is the part where Oak is bleeding so badly from her wounded ego that she starts doing what Murd does and grasping for real life shit to make her opponent back off.

Its that whole emotional blackmail thing I pointed out posts ago. It's a NPD favorite when they feel out of control and think they can shift focus to someone elses perceived short coming.

Pathetic, truly.

Feel free to blather about a little boy you dont know, Oak....in a situation I didnt even share with you myself, that I have not discussed on the internet.

It is not going to be discussed.....but what will be discussed is your mental and emotional disfunction that causes you to act like such a cretin. So if you wanna go there, go on. Just keep in mind which one of us cares about what strangers think....its ain't me, you petty ass narc.

I don't respect you as a woman or as a mother. It's not that easy having a child removed from a parent. You're the nightmare.

As bad as you say I am, all your psycho-babble, YOU had a child removed from your life.

I am the least of your worries.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You should be fainting that I've had "six bankruptcies", no?

It's what everyone else is melting about. If only I had known what frenzy this fiction could create, I would have posted it sooner.

Gotta control the narrative even when it's obvious.

No, it's not. STFU idiot. We all saw you say "6 bankruptcies" so if there is any stupid here its you and your bad communication skills.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should be fainting that I've had "six bankruptcies", no?

It's what everyone else is melting about. If only I had known what frenzy this fiction could create, I would have posted it sooner.

Gotta control the narrative even when it's obvious.

No, it's not. STFU idiot. We all saw you say "6 bankruptcies" so if there is any stupid here its you and your bad communication skills.

Sure, drama queen.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because YOU said it.

Pathetic, truly.

It is not going to be discussed.....but what will be discussed is your mental and emotional disfunction that causes you to act like such a cretin. So if you wanna go there, go on. Just keep in mind which one of us cares about what strangers think....its ain't me, you petty ass narc.

I don't respect you as a woman or as a mother. It's not that easy having a child removed from a parent. You're the nightmare.

As bad as you say I am, all your psycho-babble, YOU had a child removed from your life.

It really should be obvious right that literally no one....including myself respects you.

So you are wasting words. No one cares. We dont.

Of you want to believe I had a "child removed" because it magically makes you feel better about your toxic and shit personality I'm not even interested in stopping you.

The important thing here is you have no integrity or proper boundaries and it's truly sad you chose to loss your shit on forums everyday rather than seeking the help you need.

Probably keeps you from emotionally and mentally abusing the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis though. So there is that.

Your number is pulled and you fool no one. No one of any worth at least.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because YOU said it.

Pathetic, truly.

It really should be obvious right that literally no one....including myself respects you.

Of you want to believe I had a "child removed" because it magically makes you feel better about your toxic and shit personality I'm not even interested in stopping you.

The important thing here is you have no integrity or proper boundaries and it's truly sad you chose to loss your shit on forums everyday rather than seeking the help you need.

Probably keeps you from emotionally and mentally abusing the people who have to deal with you on a daily basis though. So there is that.

I don't have integrity or boundaries?

You posted a picture of a young man with an erection on this forum. Did he consent?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because YOU said it.

Pathetic, truly.

You posted a picture of a young man with an erection on this forum. Did he consent?

An adult who knowingly sends a group of under age girls his erect penis?

I also sent it to police and the discord people.

Maybe you and Kevin can get in PMs and discuss ways you can fight for all these sex offenders who are getting treated poorly by peoples moms.

You already support these scum bag being forced on women in prison cells so just go all the way and he the voice of rapists. Go you!

We can bump that thread to review Murd drooling over it and watch her try to claim the texts were photochopped.....that's always funny lol

Yes. You have NO integrity and proper boundaries. None. If you did? This convo wouldnt be happening.

You are just disgusting. Truly.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Because YOU said it.

Pathetic, truly.

Maybe you and Kevin can get in PMs and discuss ways you can fight for all these sex offenders who are getting treated poorly by peoples moms.

You already support these scum bag being forced on women in prison cells so just go all the way and he the voice of rapists. Go you!

We can bump that thread to review Murd drooling over it and watch her try to claim the texts were photochopped.....that's always funny lol

Yes. You have NO integrity and proper boundaries. None. If you did? This convo wouldnt be happening.

You should have reported him and had him charged. That doesn't give you permission to post a picture without his consent. I'm not defending HIM. I'm calling out your lack of boundaries and integrity.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Oak be like....."That's not fair you didnt get that sex offenders consent to post the dick pick he sent to a group of 15 year old girls!! YOU have no integrity! I would have ask his permission!"

You can't make this up.

So weaponizing my son didnt go her way.....now shes gonna look for ways to defend cyber predators.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Because YOU said it.

Pathetic, truly.

You should have reported him and had him charged. That doesn't give you permission to post a picture without his consent. I'm not defending HIM. I'm calling out your lack of boundaries and integrity.

We did, you fucking idiot.

And yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say if people dont want ME to post their dicks anywhere I want? Dont send them to my daughters WHO DIDNT CONSENT to seeing it.

I'm sorry (not really) that you feel bad for a predator who ambushes minor girls with his stupid looking dick. You should get help.