Shittiest Shit Poster Award

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Who are you trying to convince? I'm not reading your shit.

Okay well let's simplify it so even livestock can follow, shall we?

Drama addict Oak thinks it perfectly okay to drag private off board conversations about peoples families to the forum and LIE about it if you "simply dont like them"?

Is that easy enough?

So hey @Biggie Smiles how many years worth of Murds family drama do we have all in writing? 15 years worth? How much dumb private shit about Oak?

I just found out it's cool to plaster that on forums so long we simply dont like them.....and whe they get pissed we can just tell them "well dont get mad at US for things YOU did!"

That's all cool now!

Where should we start? Lol

You seem upset.

Do I?

On a scale of 1 to "bankruptcy" how upset am I?

6 bankruptcies, like your favorite Orange man

Also 2 offspring, 1 dad
1 grandchild

In my life and by my side

You should start a whole thesis and provide your whole life story to the forum.

That's not a thesis or the beginning of one.

Look up the word "thesis".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
So.....everytime a person is mad, they are being driven by fear.

Interesting. So, you and Murd DO feel threatened by me. As pretty much everyone already knew.

No, I'm not angry at you. I simply don't like you. I can't speak for Murdock, so I won't. I'd appreciate it if you can be adult about this and leave her out.

No, you're angry.

And, after you jumping with Murd to use things about my daughter to lie and accuse me of "allowing" sex abuse of my daughter? On a fucking forum?

You have ZERO right telling me to "be adult". THAT ship sailed. You are a horrible, viscious and cowardly person and you will eat whatever shit I cram down your throat. Plenty of people I dont like and I dont act nearly as disgusting as you, you threatened weak baby.

Got it?

Pretend its fried twinkies. You fat fuck.

I think it's clear that you're the angry one here. It's self-righteous anger. And if you post pictures of an erection, at this forum, that was on your daughter's phone, which you did, you have nerve to blame others for what you did.

You're a horror of a mother and maybe you should let people know about the son you gave birth to that was taken from you.
Stop blaming everyone on forums for the absolute horror that your life is, you are the problem..

I have nothing to do with your problems. You make choices in your life. I do not.

This gaslighting shit does not work with anyone, Oak.

You are not going to tell anyone what happened. Your word is shit. You are a total fucking scum bag who got mad over politics and decided to join in Murds little PI tantrum where SHE started posting about the dicks and LYING about the convo.

You saying "derp ur mad at her for what u did derpp" is basic dumb ass gaslighting. SHE brought that convo to the internet and LIED. You are ignorant and deluded if you think any one on this board has any credibility to speak a single word on ANYTHING that goes on in my house. Here you are.....STILL thinking like a total narcissist fucktard. You do not think like a normal, decent person.

If you dont like people pointing out your lack of integrity, do better in the future. No one MADE you disgusting freaks focus on someones daughter. You CHOSE that. And no one buys your dumb fucking lying excuses about it.

And you bet after months of that drooling vile nonsense I posted the convo, just to show what a lying fucking cunt she is.

Perhaps you can delude yourself into believing the wailing victim tantrum you both flew into was convincing? But it isnt.

You both pulled your usual using private convos to attack and smear a person you are mad at because you are both petty and self righteous COWARDS who cannot just own your own bullshit so you try to warp reality to blame others. You are projectionist.

You dont get to tell me to do shit. Least of all to "be an adult"(when you are NOT) and dont you fucking dare ever tell me who to not "drag in" to anything when YOU drag in other peoples kids and family into your petty ass tantrums on a forum.

Thanks for informing us all that your rage fits werd fueled by feeling threatened though. Maybe own it and do better. Also if you wanna whine "I just dont like you" let it be on the "record" here that you will actually initiate friendly private conversations, get people talking about their life and family and then eventually you just decide to use that info as a weapon out of nowhere because you "simply dont like" that person.

You are a nasty bag of shit and I'm glad most are aware of it so whoever you are pretending to like now can know the real story of how you treat people and act accordingly.

All you are is a damaged and petty little person who lacks self esteem and worth in your actual life so you need to create drama with strangers on the internet.....evidently the more personal the better....to make up for what you lack. Enjoy your "alliances" built upon a mutual irrational rage of someone you drooling fecal pieces wanted to control but couldnt.

Maybe if you three put your rotted out grey matter together you can come up with a plan to finally run me off the innerwebz forever and ever so you dont have to feel so stupid anymore and you can pretend no one else sees right through you. Until the NEXT person comes along in a week or so. And the next. So on so forth.

WHO is the common denominator in all your many dramas? YOU.

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

I call it, 'Fountains Of Duh'v'

Did you read it? I scrolled right past.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Drama addict Oak thinks it perfectly okay to drag private off board conversations about peoples families to the forum and LIE about it if you "simply dont like them"?

Is that easy enough?

So hey @Biggie Smiles how many years worth of Murds family drama do we have all in writing? 15 years worth? How much dumb private shit about Oak?

I just found out it's cool to plaster that on forums so long we simply dont like them.....and whe they get pissed we can just tell them "well dont get mad at US for things YOU did!"

That's all cool now!

Oh boy. What a list

hahahahahahaha

They would never infect another thread again. They would be glued to our posts for years trying to twist everything into some version where they are the hero or the victim and trying to make sure they still "look good" or feel like they "look good" on the forum.

It would be nonstop damage control because they are toxic pits of insecurity.

Their narcissism wont let them accept being a flawd human being. They HAVE to see themselves as "exceptional" in everything. Its pitiful. It really is lol.

That's why they get personal off the rip. They wont directly debate topics they might not win so instead of growth they chose personal insults and forms of emotional blackmail.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that easy enough?

That's all cool now!

You seem upset.

Do I?

Also 2 offspring, 1 dad
1 grandchild

Look up the words "vapid" and "distended".

Use the right dictionary.

Find a therapist to help you embrace your humanness and stop lashing out at others when YOU are wrong.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Interesting. So, you and Murd DO feel threatened by me. As pretty much everyone already knew.

No, I'm not angry at you. I simply don't like you. I can't speak for Murdock, so I won't. I'd appreciate it if you can be adult about this and leave her out.

No, you're angry.

And, after you jumping with Murd to use things about my daughter to lie and accuse me of "allowing" sex abuse of my daughter? On a fucking forum?

You have ZERO right telling me to "be adult". THAT ship sailed. You are a horrible, viscious and cowardly person and you will eat whatever shit I cram down your throat. Plenty of people I dont like and I dont act nearly as disgusting as you, you threatened weak baby.

Got it?

I think it's clear that you're the angry one here. It's self-righteous anger. And if you post pictures of an erection, at this forum, that was on your daughter's phone, which you did, you have nerve to blame others for what you did.

You're a horror of a mother and maybe you should let people know about the son you gave birth to that was taken from you.
Stop blaming everyone on forums for the absolute horror that your life is, you are the problem..

I have nothing to do with your problems. You make choices in your life. I do not.

You are not going to tell anyone what happened. Your word is shit. You are a total fucking scum bag who got mad over politics and decided to join in Murds little PI tantrum where SHE started posting about the dicks and LYING about the convo.

You saying "derp ur mad at her for what u did derpp" is basic dumb ass gaslighting. SHE brought that convo to the internet and LIED. You are ignorant and deluded if you think any one on this board has any credibility to speak a single word on ANYTHING that goes on in my house. Here you are.....STILL thinking like a total narcissist fucktard. You do not think like a normal, decent person.

If you dont like people pointing out your lack of integrity, do better in the future. No one MADE you disgusting freaks focus on someones daughter. You CHOSE that. And no one buys your dumb fucking lying excuses about it.

And you bet after months of that drooling vile nonsense I posted the convo, just to show what a lying fucking cunt she is.

Perhaps you can delude yourself into believing the wailing victim tantrum you both flew into was convincing? But it isnt.

You both pulled your usual using private convos to attack and smear a person you are mad at because you are both petty and self righteous COWARDS who cannot just own your own bullshit so you try to warp reality to blame others. You are projectionist.

You dont get to tell me to do shit. Least of all to "be an adult"(when you are NOT) and dont you fucking dare ever tell me who to not "drag in" to anything when YOU drag in other peoples kids and family into your petty ass tantrums on a forum.

Thanks for informing us all that your rage fits werd fueled by feeling threatened though. Maybe own it and do better. Also if you wanna whine "I just dont like you" let it be on the "record" here that you will actually initiate friendly private conversations, get people talking about their life and family and then eventually you just decide to use that info as a weapon out of nowhere because you "simply dont like" that person.

You are a nasty bag of shit and I'm glad most are aware of it so whoever you are pretending to like now can know the real story of how you treat people and act accordingly.

All you are is a damaged and petty little person who lacks self esteem and worth in your actual life so you need to create drama with strangers on the internet.....evidently the more personal the better....to make up for what you lack. Enjoy your "alliances" built upon a mutual irrational rage of someone you drooling fecal pieces wanted to control but couldnt.

Maybe if you three put your rotted out grey matter together you can come up with a plan to finally run me off the innerwebz forever and ever so you dont have to feel so stupid anymore and you can pretend no one else sees right through you. Until the NEXT person comes along in a week or so. And the next. So on so forth.

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

Looks like aidsmans fountain of meme!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that easy enough?

That's all cool now!

You seem upset.

Do I?

Also 2 offspring, 1 dad
1 grandchild

Find a therapist to help you embrace your humanness and stop lashing out at others when YOU are wrong.

Wait a minute, I'm busy writing my "thesis".

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, you're angry.

Got it?

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

:Wrong:

That's is clearly a representation of Duhv's textual diarrhea.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, you're angry.

Got it?

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

He legit summed up his entire presence on the board. The past year trying to have convos with this childish simpleton.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, you're angry.

Got it?

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

He legit summed up his entire presence on the board. The past year trying to have convos with this childish simpleton.

Yeah, we should have been riveted by more stories of birds standing in middle of the road. Spooky shit like that.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Is that easy enough?

That's all cool now!

You seem upset.

Do I?

Also 2 offspring, 1 dad
1 grandchild

Good. Your statement can be "Why Oak was never once wrong in anything and the world is just mean to me" and you can proceed with your life story. A heroic battle against evil forces and meanies and your many victories on the internet.

Lulz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Is that easy enough?

That's all cool now!

You seem upset.

Do I?

Also 2 offspring, 1 dad
1 grandchild

Good. Your statement can be "Why Oak was never once wrong in anything and the world is just mean to me" and you can proceed with your life story. A heroic battle against evil forces and meanies and your many victories on the internet.

Lulz.

Exactly! How did you guess?! You're so amazing! My god, I am in the shadow of greatness.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I wouldnt think that dumb bitch would have enough money ITFP to run herself into bankruptcy more than once!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They HAVE to see themselves as "exceptional" in everything.

Going bankrupt 6 times and getting a white husband to front the vig is pretty exceptional.

Oh, I see your style of flaming. Pulling shit out of Aryan's ass, sniffing it, finding it passes muster, and then posting it on the forum.

You're so talented.

So when you posted "6 bankruptcies, like your favorite Orange man"

You didnt mean 6 bankruptcies?

And this is our fault too bahahaha.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, you're angry.

Got it?

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

:Wrong:

That's is clearly a representation of Duhv's textual diarrhea.

Oh we know what you guys meant it as.

It just doesnt go the way you want.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Going bankrupt 6 times and getting a white husband to front the vig is pretty exceptional.

Oh, I see your style of flaming. Pulling shit out of Aryan's ass, sniffing it, finding it passes muster, and then posting it on the forum.

You're so talented.

You asked for a rating of 1 to bankruptcy. That is a RATING system you posted. I used your RATING system, now you're claiming that I went bankrupt 6x.

You are no smarter than a turnip. "Potatoe" would be an upgrade.

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️

No, you're angry.

Got it?

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

Step Off, Du'v, I am the President of the Childish Simpleton Oligarchy Narcsim Brigade!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You're so talented.

You asked for a rating of 1 to bankruptcy. That is a RATING system you posted. I used your RATING system, now you're claiming that I went bankrupt 6x.

You are no smarter than a turnip. "Potatoe" would be an upgrade.

Give it up, for Gods sake.

This is just sad lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I wouldnt think that dumb bitch would have enough money ITFP to run herself into bankruptcy more than once!

Y'all are going to run with this bullshit, hmm?

It isn't desperate at all. lolol
Well pig, I really DGAF if you have or havent but you tards were sure allTDS about a certain someones BUSINESS bankruptcies.

Then why are you posting about things you cannot possibly confirm since it never happened? You are desperate and it's not a good look.

As for the former occupant of the WH, he wanted to run the country like a business. When he filed for bankruptcy for his businesses 6x.

These aren't difficult concepts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, you're angry.

Got it?

Good luck!
shit-shit-fountain.gif

Step Off, Du'v, I am the President of the Childish Simpleton Oligarchy Narcsim Brigade!

Well go take a seat on Kevin's face like good little boy and when I call upon you, you can ejaculate some more memes on the thread.

Deal?

I cant try to make it romantic.....I am in a pretty good mood today.