Shiuld I ban FromHell?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Ass you know that dude is a broke swine. He stays here for 10 days and goes awsy to work for Uber eATs , Wal mart and selling soxks on the street.

Butt when he cums he bri gs toxic negativity.

He is a foul swine

Should I ban him?

Duscuss

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Ass you know that dude is a broke swine. He stays here for 10 days and goes awsy to work for Uber eATs , Wal mart and selling soxks on the street.

He is a foul swine

Should I ban him?

Duscuss

Maybe you need practice at banning people? Maybe you could ban yourself for a few years?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Maybe you need practice at banning people? Maybe you could ban yourself for a few years?

Yes?

No?

Maybe?
He is toxic.

I ask you all. It is called Democratic. You dumb and sad cunt!

So should I ban him or not?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He is toxic.

I ask you all. It is called Democratic. You dumb and sad cunt!

So should I ban him or not?

Hey DiLF?

Would you like to come work for me? I now see that we both want the same thing. We just have different ways of going about it. I can see that you're a man of many talents. I can appreciate that.

How about you be my Executive of Security? You can help me rid this place of the swine. You can be my fist of justice, an extension of my authority. I hereby grant you executive powers here at Meltdown if you come and be my 2nd in command.

Great fortune awaits should you accept this offer.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey DiLF?

Would you like to come work for me? I now see that we both want the same thing. We just have different ways of going about it. I can see that you're a man of many talents. I can appreciate that.

How about you be my Executive of Security? You can help me rid this place of the swine. You can be my fist of justice, an extension of my authority. I hereby grant you executive powers here at Meltdown if you come and be my 2nd in command.

How about you shut the fuck up?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned

He is a foul swine

Should I ban him?

Duscuss
if you ban me i will delete execution_style with my SCAT. thats how things work around here.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
if you ban me i will delete execution_style with my SCAT. thats how things work around here.

Please give us info and dont SCAT on Execution Style!!

Ok, I wont ban you,

cool down.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey DiLF?

I dont know.

Is that a trap??
We already have an amazing Defense minister @The Alloytolla reaper and I am an Emporer (I have my avatar back).

Please dont fool mister DiLF.

I must ask Mister @Weeg

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I dont know.

Is that a trap??
We already have an amazing Defense minister @The Alloytolla reaper and I am an Emporer (I have my avatar back).

I must ask Mister @Weeg
The Emperor does not work for anyone.

And that thing is not Alpha material.

Brother Ayran,Blazor and Breaky I'm confident would all say the same.That thing is nothing but the forum janitor who's job is to clear out the liberal b/s infecting meltdown.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The Emperor does not work for anyone.

And that thing is not Alpha material.

Brother Ayran,Blazor and Breaky I'm confident would all say the same.That thing is nothing but the forum janitor who's job is to clear out the liberal b/s infecting meltdown.
Thanks Defense Minister @The Alloytolla reaper

@Flynn, you can PARA FUCK your grandfather, you whore of a swine!!!!

TROLOLOLOLO :LOL3: :LOL3: :doink1: :doink1: :doink1: :doink1:

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Please give us info and dont SCAT on Execution Style!!

Ok, I wont ban you,

cool down.
I can't give you 100% on this but he ended up in prison.. I don't have proofs but his cellmate is KAM. next cell over them is .. IS.. "you" me Da is apparently they are all held up in one prison. Kurt might be there too. Its shocking all this info and who is running this prison is even MORE SHOCKING! i got a guy he hooks up with all my net info.. he is reliable and very thorough. I TRUST HIM. ITS up to date info too. Kam has had the COVID 3 times.. I don't have any info yet if he gave it to anyone though

You should pray for them all.. the warden has apparently been on and no pun intended on a execution spree. Hundreds dead or missing from the prison

If my guy gets anymore info I will pay him good but we need to be united again regardless of what happens.. or one or all of US could be next.

ADOLF H.. afraid to say his name.. he could be here watching the forums.. is the warden drugged up and unhinged.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I dont know.

Is that a trap??

I must ask Mister @Weeg

No this isn't a trap. I need skilled posters who are polished.

The Alloytolla Reaper is a fucking bullshit artist. I need real Alpha's like you. I will deputize you as a representative of BF. You actually will have banning powers.

Last chance!

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Hey DiLF?

How about you shut the fuck up?
Maybe you can tag BF here as well you fucking whiner!
Fuck off ya fuck…I was helping him with the victim. Since you’re allocated for the job now…he’s your baby! Sucked in cunt. Löl

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I thoiught yoo were in prison?

Did you think that was funny? Well did you? I bet you're sitting down in your urine and dirt stained overalls, stuffing your face with some cold slimy grits laughing your loose butthole off. I bet you even wheeled in mama on a gurney just to show her how "funny" you are.

Eat a fucking dick you fucking mutant.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Did you think that was funny? Well did you? I bet you're sitting down in your urine and dirt stained overalls, stuffing your face with some cold slimy grits laughing your loose butthole off. I bet you even wheeled in mama on a gurney just to show her how "funny" you are.

Eat a fucking dick you fucking mutant.
well yoo were not here for a long time and yoo talk like someone who would have been in prison so i thought yoo were back in prison :Beatdown:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
well yoo were not here for a long time and yoo talk like someone who would have been in prison so i thought yoo were back in prison :Beatdown:

What is a long time to you and your goldfish sized brain? I think you need to shut the fuck up and continue breast feeding on whatever cow is nursing you today.