Should American Citizens be secretly force fed unapproved drugs?

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
Detainees Sue Arkansas Jail That Gave Them Ivermectin to Treat Covid
For months, the jail’s doctor has promoted the drug, which health experts say should not be used to treat or prevent Covid-19.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Once again "health experts" smh.

WHO? Who specifically are the "health experts" who say this and why? Why do you guys run with this obvious and blatant manipulative word play? Anytime you see some vague "experts say" or "studies say" or "health experts" or "scientists".....that's a huge red flag that you should be VERY critical of what info you are reading. You guys will claim you know how to discern info and "fake news" so well but you fucking fall for this same shit in your own media over and over. Completely partisan blind.

Also if these inmates were forced to take ANY medication they have a right to sue because unless someone is ruled incompetent, they have a right to refuse any and all medical intervention.

Nytimes is so dishonest.

Has the NYtimes reported on the lawsuits female inmates are bringing due to being forced to share a cell with violent male prisoners who have raped/assaulted them?

You know that's kind of bigger news than this idiotic shit with a lawsuit that probably wont go anywhere because they had a right to not take it and were not harmed because of the med.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

WHO? Who specifically are the "health experts" who say this and why? Why do you guys run with this obvious and blatant manipulative word play? Anytime you see some vague "experts say" or "studies say" or "health experts" or "scientists".....that's a huge red flag that you should be VERY critical of what info you are reading. You guys will claim you know how to discern info and "fake news" so well but you fucking fall for this same shit in your own media over and over. Completely partisan blind.

Also if these inmates were forced to take ANY medication they have a right to sue because unless someone is ruled incompetent, they have a right to refuse any and all medical intervention.

Nytimes is so dishonest.

Has the NYtimes reported on the lawsuits female inmates are bringing due to being forced to share a cell with violent male prisoners who have raped/assaulted them?

You know that's kind of bigger news than this idiotic shit with a lawsuit that probably wont go anywhere because they had a right to not take it and were not harmed because of the med.
Read the story you redundant chromosome carrier.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
How about you highlight what you think are the important parts of the story?

What do you think is the important message or takeaway?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
How about you highlight what you think are the important parts of the story?

What do you think is the important message or takeaway?
That there are misinformed people in positions of power giving people un authorized and unproven folk remedy without informed consent.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Nytimes is so dishonest.

The NY Times is an utterly discredited Leftist propaganda outlet.

... but then, you are a complete dunce, so it's no surprise to anyone you read that rag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nytimes is so dishonest.

I DID.

As much as I could before a paywall stopped me.

Give me a minute and I will find info.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Okay so again....you've got some inmates who are CLAIMING things in a lawsuit

And it looks like the jail is saying something else. And also saying all the meds were taken voluntarily.

Where the lawsuit loses ME and tingles my bullshit detector is the claim they were given "high amounts" of the drug (I dont believe this, it sounds like a scam. I know nurses and medical professionals who work in jails and prisons take A LOT of shit) and that they just took meds without knowing what it was. People dont take shit without asking.....assuming the info wasnt given. And when meds are administered, the nurse or whoever is administering them tells the patient as they hand it to them.

I know you probably WANT to believe this because of politics.....but it sounds like bullshit. These medical professionals are going to be able to show what they gave and show that they had consents.

I COULD be wrong. I will leave room for that off chance.

All that being said, in Macomb county MI, a pregnant woman was jailed for some stupid traffick issue. She went into labor while in jail. Repeatedly asked for help and was ignored. She went through an entire labor trapped in a jail cell begging for help and delivered her baby by herself on a jail cell floor.

There are multiple lawsuits against this jail and none really ever go anywhere. Some are stupid bullshit from people looking to scam some money. Some are as serious as the horrific shit show I just told you. You can probably look it up ....I'm pretty sure it was reported in our local news. She could have died. Her BABY could have died. So many things could have gone wrong. That baby could have started descending down the birth canal SHOULDER first and they both would have been dead.

Over a TRAFFICK VIOLATION.

I'm not a big defender of jails or the state. But there are people who lie and scam as well.

I guess this is something to watch and see how it pand out. If these inmates were given meds without consent(which I doubt greatly... they had to take them. They didnt get restrained and forced)....than they should sue. No one should be forced to take anything(if they are competent)

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And it looks like the jail is saying something else. And also saying all the meds were taken voluntarily.

Where the lawsuit loses ME and tingles my bullshit detector is the claim they were given "high amounts" of the drug (I dont believe this, it sounds like a scam. I know nurses and medical professionals who work in jails and prisons take A LOT of shit) and that they just took meds without knowing what it was. People dont take shit without asking.....assuming the info wasnt given. And when meds are administered, the nurse or whoever is administering them tells the patient as they hand it to them.

I know you probably WANT to believe this because of politics.....but it sounds like bullshit. These medical professionals are going to be able to show what they gave and show that they had consents.

All that being said, in Macomb county MI, a pregnant woman was jailed for some stupid traffick issue. She went into labor while in jail. Repeatedly asked for help and was ignored. She went through an entire labor trapped in a jail cell begging for help and delivered her baby by herself on a jail cell floor.

There are multiple lawsuits against this jail and none really ever go anywhere. Some are stupid bullshit from people looking to scam some money. Some are as serious as the horrific shit show I just told you. You can probably look it up ....I'm pretty sure it was reported in our local news. She could have died. Her BABY could have died. So many things could have gone wrong. That baby could have started descending down the birth canal SHOULDER first and they both would have been dead.

I'm not a big defender of jails or the state. But there are people who lie and scam as well.

I guess this is something to watch and see how it pand out. If these inmates were given meds without consent(which I doubt greatly... they had to take them. They didnt get restrained and forced)....than they should sue. No one should be forced to take anything(if they are competent)
Are you incapable of operating Google?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did you read my post with the link of the story?

The fuck is wrong with you?

My entire post was about the story..... fucking hell. Your link says the same thing.

Do YOU not understand what these links are saying?

Do you get these are claims being made in a lawsuit and not statements of fact at this time?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

My entire post was about the story..... fucking hell. Your link says the same thing.

Do you get these are claims being made in a lawsuit and not statements of fact at this time?
Did you not read Dr Karas’ quote? He admits it.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
That there are misinformed people in positions of power giving people un authorized and unproven folk remedy without informed consent.

I think that is the part that must bothers you the most, as everything else also applies to the gene-based vaccines that you support so strongly.

Government worship is not my thing, so we have a fundamental disagreement on the whole "Show me your papers!" government authoritarian thing.

This is not a doctor who is prescribing a new, possibly unsafe medication (like, say, the gene-based vaccines); this is a doctor prescribing a medication that has been widely used by humans for over 3 decades and has been proven safe, and research has shown may be effective in treating patients infected with Covid.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I'm not sure what you are saying?

Yeah Kara's admits they have Ivermectin. The inmates are claiming they were given "high doses" without their knowledge

Admin! My long post on this literally is talking about this.

Admin you are putting to much authority with the government. You know they more provide guidelines.....its not like they dictate this. Unless its opiate pain meds. Theyll treat doctors like common drug dealers and that needs to stop because its harming patients.

The government doesnt care about us. They are not on the frontlines treating patients. The less involvement they have the better.

Where the fuck is the government where it matters most? Like when snake oil doctors are doing irreversible cosmetic surgeries on the gentiles of MINORS in the spirit of profiting off a psuedo science?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

I think that is the part that must bothers you the most, as everything else also applies to the gene-based vaccines that you support so strongly.

Government worship is not my thing, so we have a fundamental disagreement on the whole "Show me your papers!" government authoritarian thing.

This is not a doctor who is prescribing a new, possibly unsafe medication (like, say, the gene-based vaccines); this is a doctor prescribing a medication that has been widely used by humans for over 3 decades and has been proven safe, and research has shown may be effective in treating patients infected with Covid.
The Government should never secretly dose people, you mouth breathing partisan chucklehead. These guys were not even convicts they're awaiting trial. What if you son was thrown in jail and the jail Dr. decided to start him on HRT, would you be so cavalier about that?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah Kara's admits they have Ivermectin. The inmates are claiming they were given "high doses" without their knowledge

Admin you are putting to much authority with the government. You know they more provide guidelines.....its not like they dictate this. Unless its opiate pain meds. Theyll treat doctors like common drug dealers and that needs to stop because its harming patients.

The government doesnt care about us. They are not on the frontlines treating patients. The less involvement they have the better.

Where the fuck is the government where it matters most? Like when snake oil doctors are doing irreversible cosmetic surgeries on the gentiles of MINORS in the spirit of profiting off a psuedo science?
You can never stick to the topic at hand, and then wonder why no one reads your lengthy opuses to run on sentences.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Ivermectin is not approved for use as a treatment for Covid-19, Why is that so difficult for you people to understand.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The Government should never secretly dose people, you mouth breathing partisan chucklehead. These guys were not even convicts they're awaiting trial. What if you son was thrown in jail and the jail Dr. decided to start him on HRT, would you be so cavalier about that?

Omg LISTEN. READ what I'm SAYING

EVERYONE has agreed if they were given meds without consent that's FUCKED and something has to be done.

Did you somehow MISS that?

Did you even read what we said?

Right now......its just CLAIMS. The medical place has admitted they gave Iver. But they are saying it was NOT given by force of any sort. That the guys were given the info on the meds.

So it's their words against the other guys words. There needs to be investigations.

But no one (aside from you guys, btw) thinks ANYONE should be forced to take meds they dont want.

This has been said more than once. What is your dysfunction?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You can never stick to the topic at hand, and then wonder why no one reads your lengthy opuses to run on sentences.

Everything I said was on topic.

What did I say that was off topic?

You have a problem. You dont read shit anyone says. You make assumptions based on YOUR partisanship.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Ivermectin is not approved for use as a treatment for Covid-19, Why is that so difficult for you people to understand.

Replying a second time to the same post. I guess you were not happy with your first response. And I agree: It sucked.

This is not any better, though. Nobody said it was approved for use as a treatment for Covid-19 in the USA.

Should I read ahead and see if your 3rd reply was better, or do you decide that two suckass replies were enough?

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Replying a second time to the same post. I guess you were not happy with your first response. And I agree: It sucked.

This is not any better, though. Nobody said it was approved for use as a treatment for Covid-19 in the USA.

Should I read ahead and see if your 3rd reply was better, or do you decide that two suckass replies were enough?
Are you eventually going to come to a point, or....?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Unauthorized Use is not a scary term when you consider the medication has been proven to be safe for over 3 decades. The fact that there are many scientists who think that it might be an effective treatment for Covid-19 is reason enough for an individual to receive it. Even if the FDA or whatever other government body that you worship has not approved it for that use.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

Unauthorized Use is not a scary term when you consider the medication has been proven to be safe for over 3 decades. The fact that there are many scientists who think that it might be an effective treatment for Covid-19 is reason enough for an individual to receive it. Even if the FDA or whatever other government body that you worship has not approved it for that use.
It is a safe treatment for several diseases, just not shown to be effective on the covids, random correlations are not probative.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
It is a safe treatment for several diseases, just not shown to be effective on the covids, random correlations are not probative.

You say that like you know something that is not common knowledge.

But they would only undertake studies to determine if it is an effective treatment against Covid if they thought it was possible.

And there are a lot of studies underway....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It also hasnt shown to not be effective either. There is still not enough data yet.

Doctors ARE giving it for early covid.....whether or not its officially approved for use for Covid by a government org is a separate convo.

Trust doctors over government. Js. It's pretty safe when given by a doctor and under medical supervision just like any other med.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I swear once a thing gets made political you cannot get partisans to see reason at all. They cannot separate it from politics.

OP
OP
Admin.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

It also hasnt shown to not be effective either. There is still not enough data yet.

Doctors ARE giving it for early covid.....whether or not its officially approved for use for Covid by a government org is a separate convo.

Trust doctors over government. Js. It's pretty safe when given by a doctor and under medical supervision just like any other med.
Show me one study proving that dropping acid and a cooler full of vodka and going for a road trip on the highway to hell! Wasn't a treatment for the covids!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Show me one study proving that dropping acid and a cooler full of vodka and going for a road trip on the highway to hell! Wasn't a treatment for the covids!

It hasn't been proven that it is NOT EFFECTIVE so I'm gonna take it!

Only in 'Murica!