Should American Citizens be secretly force fed unapproved drugs?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ivermectin is not approved for use as a treatment for Covid-19, Why is that so difficult for you people to understand.

Replying a second time to the same post. I guess you were not happy with your first response. And I agree: It sucked.

This is not any better, though. Nobody said it was approved for use as a treatment for Covid-19 in the USA.

Should I read ahead and see if your 3rd reply was better, or do you decide that two suckass replies were enough?
Are you eventually going to come to a point, or....?

Unauthorized Use is not a scary term when you consider the medication has been proven to be safe for over 3 decades. The fact that there are many scientists who think that it might be an effective treatment for Covid-19 is reason enough for an individual to receive it. Even if the FDA or whatever other government body that you worship has not approved it for that use.
It is a safe treatment for several diseases, just not shown to be effective on the covids, random correlations are not probative.

It also hasnt shown to not be effective either. There is still not enough data yet.

Doctors ARE giving it for early covid.....whether or not its officially approved for use for Covid by a government org is a separate convo.

Trust doctors over government. Js. It's pretty safe when given by a doctor and under medical supervision just like any other med.
Show me one study proving that dropping acid and a cooler full of vodka and going for a road trip on the highway to hell! Wasn't a treatment for the covids!

Are studies being ran on that right now? Because they are still doing studies on ivermectin and doctors are giving it.

Fucking hell.

Ivermectin is NOT A POLITICAL TOPIC.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

It is so weird that it somehow has become political.

Scientists (who know a lot more about the cellular-level effects of ivermectin than anyone here) have determined that there is a chance that it will be an effective treatment for Covid-19. So much of a chance that multiple studies have been initiated.

You would expect people to be positive and hopeful, but instead many people are just negative about it. So weird.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It is so weird that it somehow has become political.

Scientists (who know a lot more about the cellular-level effects of ivermectin than anyone here) have determined that there is a chance that it will be an effective treatment for Covid-19. So much of a chance that multiple studies have been initiated.

You would expect people to be positive and hopeful, but instead many people are just negative about it. So weird.

It's very weird.

And I'm willing to bet they think their stance on this isnt political and its people who disagree with their media induced biased opinion on this.

People who trash Iver as a waste of time that definately has NO benefit have a partisan opinion.

People who think Iver is a miracle treatment that is the only worthy one that will cure corona have a partisan opinion.

You cant reason much with either camp. Both sides are so mind fucked they think if anyone was truly objective .....they would agree with them. They actually view themselves as the objective ones who "follow the facts".