Should I post video footage of my Stay in Trump international hotel?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm staying in a nice corner suite for the 3rd time and lemme tell you, this place is the best of the best

Trump International hotel in Las Vegas rocks.

Remember haterz -- it's Feb 23rd thru the 28th. Mark your crusty calendars

oh yeah, gonna stop by Fogo De Chao on Thursday night for some Brazilian steakhouse eats at 65.00 per person. I'll post some videos of that too

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
He came in on the escalator and no one seen him til he got in the free drink line and though he was under age - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
we put the flooring in the one here, he basically uses his name and sells to the chinkys .. do the chinks own the one in LV ?

was nice when it first opened, his daughter came and cut the ribbon

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm staying in a nice corner suite for the 3rd time and lemme tell you, this place is the best of the best

oh yeah, gonna stop by Fogo De Chao on Thursday night for some Brazilian steakhouse eats at 65.00 per person. I'll post some videos of that too

We had a Trump Tower in Vancouver Bigly.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

But it got closed down and the owners filed for bankruptcy.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I don't think Trump even owned that Hotel but it was some Korean outfit that paid him to use his brand.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Fogo de Chão is the best.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

It was a toss up between Fogo and Pampas.

we’re a party of 8 so ur saying Fogo is definitely better?

i love a good brazilian steak house.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never been to Pampas, but Fogo de Chão is one of the best here in Brazoo too

I have family in Florida and they love it there.

I was going to say to stay away from Porcão, but they've closed down

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I've never been to Pampas, but Fogo de Chão is one of the best here in Brazoo too

Yeah I’m thinking of Switching to pampas in Vegas and Fogo at some other time here in Florida

still undecided

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah I’m thinking of Switching to pampas in Vegas and Fogo at some other time here in Florida

still undecided

The good thing about Brazilian steakhouses is that the food is simple but good.

Even here, you can't go wrong with them. When they start fucking up, they go broke quickly because people never go back there again. Too many options. So you know their food is always good.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

still undecided

Even here, you can't go wrong with them. When they start fucking up, they go broke quickly because people never go back there again. Too many options. So you know their food is always good.

...we got one in my neighborhood, Rancid:

4d7181735f38ca9bf1dd5090a6212b77.jpg

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

still undecided

Nice. Have you been there?

Over here the all you can eat in bbq houses is called "rodízio".

Usually you can choose, full rodízio, just the buffet or by the weight of your plate.

If you choose the rodizio, you can eat as much as you want and the waiters with the meat skewers go around serving all kinds of meats

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

still undecided

Usually you can choose, full rodízio, just the buffet or by the weight of your plate.

If you choose the rodizio, you can eat as much as you want and the waiters with the meat skewers go around serving all kinds of meats
I only do full Rodizio -- where the waiters constantly come around with meat until you turn the tab red

I never turn the tab red.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

still undecided

I only do full Rodizio -- where the waiters constantly come around with meat until you turn the tab red

Over here they started putting a clock on how long people could start staying inside the restaurant, unless you're consuming lots of drinks

Some people were going to the churrascarias and staying there the whole day

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

still undecided

Over here they started putting a clock on how long people could start staying inside the restaurant, unless you're consuming lots of drinks

Some people were going to the churrascarias and staying there the whole day
Now see that's just crazy. It's always gotta be some low life stank motherfuckers that mess up a good thing. it's a business, not a free fucking ride and these animals just don't understand that.

Eat your ass off until your full -- try new and interesting things unabated -- enjoy yourself -- then get the fuck out so the place can turn a profit & actually be there the next time you crave it.

why is that so hard for some people to understand?

reminds me a of movie theater back in corona queens. The domincans would commandeer this movie theater that only had one screen but showed about 4 different movies a day the whole fucking day. I mean, these cockroaches would bring coolers and chicken plates wrapped in foil and park their asses in the seats from morning until night

it was pathetic

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

still undecided

In Vegas I would rather go to a classic Vegas steakhouse like Oscar's downtown than any all you can eat steakhouse. Besides, every large city has all you v
can eat Brazilian steak houses so I'd rather do something unique to Vegas while there.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

still undecided

In Vegas I would rather go to a classic Vegas steakhouse like Oscar's downtown than any all you can eat steakhouse. Besides, every large city has all you v
can eat Brazilian steak houses so I'd rather do something unique to Vegas while there.
How is oscars compared to a Ruth Chris?

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

That place is miles away form the Strip why would anybody 'doing' Vegas stay there? Unless the thrill of getting trumped is worth the inconvenience.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A quick walk through miracle mall gets you to the strip in less than 15 minutes

Of course a cretin who cannot afford to stay there wouldn’t know such a thing.

circus circus ? For the cockroaches?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
There was a Brazilian "rodízio" in my city a few years ago. It was open a year or two before I tried it out. I had been planning on trying it for a while because I love BBQ and sometimes I like to pig out.

It was probably the most disappointing dining experience of my whole life. A big part of that is because I had been anticipating it for a while and I had such high hopes. I had a bunch of different types of meat all served fresh off the skewer. But everything was dry. It was like they were afraid to under cook the meat, so they overcooked everything. And all the side dishes in the buffet were only so-so.

I will have to make my way to one that is better some day.

The unvaxxed in my province have been restricted from dining out for a while now. They are supposed to be lifting restrictions on March 1. If they do, I will be hitting a lot of my favourite restaurants around here pretty quickly. We have done some Take-out. but it is never as good. My wife is a great cook, but there are so many meals that you really need the chefs who specialize in those dishes to prepare them.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There was a Brazilian "rodízio" in my city a few years ago. It was open a year or two before I tried it out. I had been planning on trying it for a while because I love BBQ and sometimes I like to pig out.

It was probably the most disappointing dining experience of my whole life. A big part of that is because I had been anticipating it for a while and I had such high hopes. I had a bunch of different types of meat all served fresh off the skewer. But everything was dry. It was like they were afraid to under cook the meat, so they overcooked everything. And all the side dishes in the buffet were only so-so.

I will have to make my way to one that is better some day.

The unvaxxed in my province have been restricted from dining out for a while now. They are supposed to be lifting restrictions on March 1. If they do, I will be hitting a lot of my favourite restaurants around here pretty quickly. We have done some Take-out. but it is never as good. My wife is a great cook, but there are so many meals that you really need the chefs who specialize in those dishes to prepare them.
The ones i've been to don't go past medium (if that) and anyone who wants it cooked past that can go to the cooking station and have it cooked further.

Why anyone would ruin a steak by going past medium is beyond me. I've always said that cooking a steak well done means the cow died for nothing.

In New York, in the more exclusive steakhouses where myself and other upper echelon folks in my industry would have our company expensed power lunches if you dared to order your steak well done the room would go silent for a good 10 seconds -and I'm willing to bet the chef kicked around your hockey puck on the floor for a good 5 minutes before putting it back on your plate -- cause, well, you wouldn't know the difference anyway.

and don't even get me started on what would happen if you happend to pull up to valet parking in anything beneath an Audi A6

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...want my advice?

Don't go out dining to those places @The Prowler.

Pandemic's not over yet.
Just cuz the authorities say it's safe for you to go out, doesn't mean it is.

Stay indoors as you've been doing

...and consider getting one of those new vaccines the Canadian government has or will be authorizing.

Anyways, thank me later.