Should I post video footage of my Stay in Trump international hotel?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I’m booking another trip to this luxurious hotel in sept

More video footage to come

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
That place is always packed. I've stayed there 3 times already and it was filled to capacity.

I was on the 27th floor last time and wanted a suite higher and they could not accommodate because they were completely sold out

anyone telling you the place is going under is a full blown retard. end of
Did you get any video footage of the exercise facilities while you were there, or nah?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
oh shit! I found some really funny videos I made at Trump international hotel when I was there last

took a tour through the great MAGA gift shop -- spoke to some fellow patriots -- it was awesome

stay tuned

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
oh shit! I found some really funny videos I made at Trump international hotel when I was there last

took a tour through the great MAGA gift shop -- spoke to some fellow patriots -- it was awesome

stay tuned

Yes, by all means. Waiting

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

stay tuned
Post it, unless you’re unable to because “reasons”

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

stay tuned

Still waiting Stumpy

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Gosh I am giddy with excitement, I can't wait to see videos of Stubby destroying the luxury floating all-you-can-eat buffet! It's going to be just like watching Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Did I mention that admin got bitch slapped yesterday for being a whiny bitch?

He then started screaming about his tummy hurting

Lmao

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Stubby stays in the best places! :Bwahaha: :daFuq4:

Trump International ranked as 10th ugliest Internationally and 6th ugliest Nationally

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
A list which counts the number of negative tweets about a building? So one autistic retard going OCD about a building gets it on the list or one TDS suffering partisan with a bot network gets it on the list? I realize you are stupid but surely even you can understand how dumb that methodology is?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
A list which counts the number of negative tweets about a building? So one autistic retard going OCD about a building gets it on the list or one TDS suffering partisan with a bot network gets it on the list? I realize you are stupid but surely even you can understand how dumb that methodology is?
He’s a retard. We all know that.

He’s good at sucking dick tho

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Video or STFU you mewling dweeb!

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Sex kitten.

Rotflamo
4syszEl.png

I can now understand your attraction to this place, Stubby.