Should We be forced to observe Pride Days/Month or Its Culture?

Should We be forced to observe Pride Days/Month or Its Culture?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 100.0%
  • I don't know

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Since July appears to be Pride Month I thought it's worthy of discussion.

This isn't intended as an anti-Gay thread.

I think people who prefer same sex relationship should be guaranteed civil rights and be free from discrimination.

However - I think a person's sexuality ought to be a private matter that they don't talk about in public.

If a person is Gay, that's fine, but why should the rest of us be forced to hear or know about it?

So, I don't think there should be Parades or events celebrating gay culture.

If we discourage straight/heterosexual from flaunting theirs in public, the same should apply to Gay people as well.

Anways, feel free to agree/disagree or blast me for my opinions or post some of your own on the matter.

The only reason there is a pride day or month is because gay people were made to feel ashamed and were even arrested and murdered for being gay. It's blowback.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Although you know in advance that's were it will go.
However - I think a person's sexuality ought to be a private matter that they don't talk about in public.
I have a song to link at the end.
If we discourage straight/heterosexual from flaunting theirs in public,
Huh? We do?
Everything from them old cigarette commercials to beer, wine and liquor ads
to the fucking Kardashians (should I have capitalized fucking there?)
is a celebration of heterosexuality.
In our North American culture it is practically religion.

Every day I have news stories about whose abs are epic in their bikini.
I particularly enjoy the Salma Hayek, and Elizabeth Hurley pics.

...and "forced", Joe? Is anyone really forced to pay attention to anything around them?
I mean - apparently no one is forcing conservatives to pay attention to facts and reality.

PS: Ooops - almost forgot the song.

What is with the Hayek and Hurley photos. Deeply narcissistic women.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
what you looking for, a cock in your mouth history "rest of your life" or something you 365 day a year homo?
.Bigly, we've talked about your being plastered by 3 PM before.
You really need professional help with the drinking problem.
So you and admin were snowballing each other and this big group of black guys in a YMCA shower and then what happened?

on second thought, keep that info to yourself

He accuses you of drinking too much and your mind immediately goes to -- wait for it -- gay sex with black men.

We know already, Strapon. Just stop pretending it's someone else's reality instead of your own.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
images

Because MSM, that's why!

It would be awesome if we could toss these white history racists in a pit with the black history racists and watch you guys all kill eachother off and the last ones standing can get like....lions let loose on them.

Then the rest of us normal people can just study American history.

I mean at this point we should just shoot everyone who speaks about skin color period.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think people who prefer same sex relationship should be guaranteed civil rights and be free from discrimination.

If a person is Gay, that's fine, but why should the rest of us be forced to hear or know about it?

If we discourage straight/heterosexual from flaunting theirs in public, the same should apply to Gay people as well.

Anways, feel free to agree/disagree or blast me for my opinions or post some of your own on the matter.

The only reason there is a pride day or month is because gay people were made to feel ashamed and were even arrested and murdered for being gay. It's blowback.

By this logic every homophobic hate crime is blow back if the person was a victim of gay child molestation.

You really want to rethink involving random people in this blow back bullshit narrative. You dont "blow back" at innocent regular ass people because being gay was frowned upon decades ago. If you noticed, LGBT acceptance is lowering because they are narcissistic bullies forcing society to feel bad for shit no one did. What you call blow back is actually turning accepting people into enemies.

I wonder what the blow back for the psychotic hate, prison rape and sexual harrassment of women and girls is gonna look like?

I really wish progs would move into the now and stop with the delusion that its 1950.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Texas just passed a bill that will change how race national history is taught.

I don’t think teaching us about slavery and the south serves any purpose except to further divide a national that has always been divided tbh.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what you looking for, a cock in your mouth history "rest of your life" or something you 365 day a year homo?
So you and admin were snowballing each other and this big group of black guys in a YMCA shower and then what happened?

He accuses you of drinking too much and your mind immediately goes to -- wait for it -- gay sex with black men.

We know already, Strapon. Just stop pretending it's someone else's reality instead of your own.
Meanwhile the only two degenerates who agree with you are the two well known homos Sodom and Gomorrah a.k.a the dick lick duo and maybe that child rapist, SodomizeMajor.

Fuck off back into your crypt you withered old witch

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Blowback Mountain?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Meanwhile the only two degenerates who agree with you are the two well known homos Sodom and Gomorrah a.k.a the dick lick duo and maybe that child rapist, SodomizeMajor.

I honestly wish CA would just break off the continent and sink.

If we got rid of the progressives ALL the issues this country has would be gone. We could actually move forward. Be a stronger country with our liberal order and civil liberties and rights in tact and racism would be history.

They are the only ones manufacturing it for political power. That's all it's about, hate and power.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

I honestly wish CA would just break off the continent and sink.

If we got rid of the progressives ALL the issues this country has would be gone. We could actually move forward. Be a stronger country with our liberal order and civil liberties and rights in tact and racism would be history.

They are the only ones manufacturing it for political power. That's all it's about, hate and power.
Racism - it’s so systemic that Jessie smollet had to hire some Nigerians just to experience it

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

God wants all faggits dead, Leviticus 20:13.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yes lotus, that means your husband too

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Can you really blame him for being turned?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Can you really blame him for being turned?
Married to Lotus? No.

I'd fucking pour gasoline all over myself, light a match and immediately jump off the ledge of a roof just to be sure if I were in that sad sad predicament. Having Peaches face, admin's sexual fetishes and hoildork's sloped forehead at the same time can't even be as bad.

that man could walk into a school tomorrow, viciously rape and murder everyone inside, while sodomizing himself with a crucifix on live stream and then write "satan's personal fucktoy" in lipstick all over his body and he'd STILL be guaranteed a spot in heavenly bliss when he dies.

I'm sure of it. He's a fucking Saint.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Just thinking about it makes we want to turn the top of my head into a canoe with a .357

ugh... some people just got it ROUGH