Not open for further replies.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No respect for the clotshot on here...
Nice avi :ThumbsUp1:
Looks good with the border and that...

Lol Dick Tracy was one of my favourite movies as a kid. :Happy5:

MV5BOWI1YmY2ZWMtMDhhNy00MjcyLWJiNTEtYTQwNDAyMjI0MWIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDU4MDA0NTM@._V1_.jpg

The Nintendo game was hard as shit lol.

I'd love it if the franchise was revamped into a modern day TV series and next gen game... but with it being so focused on straight white males, there's bascially no chance.

Today the show would be transformed into some woke LGBT ngger fagfest. :poop:
Does that make you randy?

Any form of criticism aimed at the woke agenda riles you up into a mouth-frothing frenzy, doesn't it?

This is why everyone thinks you're a cock-sucking faggot.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No respect for the clotshot on here...
Nice avi :ThumbsUp1:
Looks good with the border and that...

Lol Dick Tracy was one of my favourite movies as a kid. :Happy5:

MV5BOWI1YmY2ZWMtMDhhNy00MjcyLWJiNTEtYTQwNDAyMjI0MWIyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDU4MDA0NTM@._V1_.jpg

The Nintendo game was hard as shit lol.

I'd love it if the franchise was revamped into a modern day TV series and next gen game... but with it being so focused on straight white males, there's bascially no chance.

Today the show would be transformed into some woke LGBT ngger fagfest. :poop:

What happened to your trans AV?

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Wanna point something out... as before, when the ShoutBox was closed... General Forum had new posts filling half page One - daily. Look at it now...

How does the SB help the board when random members swing thru and see no content? No opinions or quality whatever in Gen alone?...

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Get it... Not about 'transcripts' in 1 mill thread... not about quantity.. about quality/variety and hopefully creativity. Its about the LONG TERM, and not quick chats. I like the SB too.. that's why I bought it, but its working against us.

Thats why this fucking Shoutbox is gonna burn this weekend...

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You're the boss. I don't use it enough to miss it, tbh. People that do use it more often also post elsewhere, so there appears to be a good balance. Just my observation lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I missed it when you first took it away. But after take-give-take-give, I've gotten use to not using it as much, and have honestly tried posting more in other threads. Its only when I get tipsy I tend to use the SB like an AOL chat room hahaha.

The thing with General Discussion, is we have kids that dont play well together. So a good thread can be made, and a problem child will come in, take its diaper off, and start shitting all over the floor. Thus, the thread gets exiled to the pits.

Hopefully your slapping around of folks lately has helped curb that.

iu

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I missed it when you first took it away. But after take-give-take-give, I've gotten use to not using it as much, and have honestly tried posting more in other threads. Its only when I get tipsy I tend to use the SB like an AOL chat room hahaha.

The thing with General Discussion, is we have kids that dont play well together. So a good thread can be made, and a problem child will come in, take its diaper off, and start shitting all over the floor. Thus, the thread gets exiled to the pits.

Hopefully your slapping around of folks lately has helped curb that.

iu

the pun ishment is a reprieve from the banals of General LOL I WELCOME ET !

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Bye SB

see you soon
we'll not have you seducing the minions

Status
Not open for further replies.