Signs a guy is creepy

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
why? got trouble with summat?
i'm male and hetero but never approach a female and force her.. one time, second time perhaps a thrid time .. if she moves up or gives a weird look ... than don't... saw that with someone in 2014 ..

Val Gina

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
When you finally give them your number on a dating site and you tell them you dont like texting until you've met... so they proceed to text you stupid shit like.. How was your day? 2 hours after you told them you dont wanna do small talk in text.
Sounds harsh lol but those types always end up texting heaps of times a day then they get needy and possessive, also angry at you if you dont reply within a time frame.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
giphy.gif

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I'm hoping the ladies here will comment more, but what have you seen guys do that makes them officially creepy?

It should be guys or gals cause there are some pretty creepy women as well- - - - - - -!

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
When you finally give them your number on a dating site and you tell them you dont like texting until you've met... so they proceed to text you stupid shit like.. How was your day? 2 hours after you told them you dont wanna do small talk in text.
Sounds harsh lol but those types always end up texting heaps of times a day then they get needy and possessive, also angry at you if you dont reply within a time frame.
You just described my personality lol.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
when theres a row of 10 ATMs at midnight not being used and they use the one next 2 me

same thing at the laundromat

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I always get clumped into the creepy category due to my anxiety amongst other random mental deficiencies , Im the king of saying the wrong thing and just not having my head into the game enough to pull off the interest it would take to relate to where this femmes interests lie...Man got 2 on the hook now and they both make me wanna run full force into a wall..all small doses now..nobody is that interesting or compatible

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
when theres a row of 10 ATMs at midnight not being used and they use the one next 2 me

This must be the girl version of "when there's 10 urinals in an empty airport bathroom and that guy sidles up next to you."

myeah if you're a man you don't .. think and go figure .. seeying a cute chick at a public bathroom (which is for private stuff) and than some dude tries to hit on you QUITE the spot to date ... :Antagonize:

i heard staring, true?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

start to wear a strapon?
shout at them "I GOT THIS ! YOU WANNA BE MY BISH !"
they will scream for your attention i'm sure .. :doink2: :ROFL3::Cheers:
m6seibm7KKXIv8Fy3dMEVMKPgA5jqqMqbQLzSK0CH08.jpg

:ROFL3::ROFL3::Perfecto::ROFL3::ROFL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator