Slowing down

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember when my eyesite was going in my 40s
I'd go to a store with my cool dood shades on and have to remove them to put my readers on to see the price tags lol

I do the same thing! It's sort of embarrassing at first, then it's "meh, fuck it" I have to be able to read.

Yup
What's worse is I cant see the sexy chicks I bang in HD anymoar ..unless I have my glasses on hahaha
Sex is so boring blurry ...I'm like was that a nipple

Close your eyes.
You don't know the chicks I pork do you
One simply doesn't close his eyes..its lights full on circus festivities

I do not. Well, you do what you need to do...

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I remember when my eyesite was going in my 40s
I'd go to a store with my cool dood shades on and have to remove them to put my readers on to see the price tags lol

I do the same thing! It's sort of embarrassing at first, then it's "meh, fuck it" I have to be able to read.

Yup
What's worse is I cant see the sexy chicks I bang in HD anymoar ..unless I have my glasses on hahaha
Sex is so boring blurry ...I'm like was that a nipple

Close your eyes.
You don't know the chicks I pork do you
One simply doesn't close his eyes..its lights full on circus festivities

I do not. Well, you do what you need to do...
Thank you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How's the back today, 360?

Hi
I was able to pee in the toilet today tbh
Foot is numb scaring me, apparently its all part of it.

It is part of it. It really sounds like you've herniated a disc if it's numb all the way to your foot.
It is
I stabbed it with a pen to show my girlfriend I'm not lying
I literally crawl to the washroom .

Not good. How long does it take to be seen by your doctor? There are meds that help some. Icing helps. I've done everything short of actual surgery. The neurologist said he could fix the numb leg & foot, but not the back pain. It didn't seem worth the risk to me if I wasn't going to be better from both problems.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm dying here but tryna laugh it off

It's not a laughing matter though. It sucks when the pain is so acute it brings you to your knees. I've been there. You need to stretch to get those muscles to relax.

They're trying to protect you from hurting yourself by tightening up. Do you have access to a hot tub? Tub of ice might actually be better right now though.

OP
OP

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It's not a laughing matter though. It sucks when the pain is so acute it brings you to your knees. I've been there. You need to stretch to get those muscles to relax.

They're trying to protect you from hurting yourself by tightening up. Do you have access to a hot tub? Tub of ice might actually be better right now though.

That was very useful..thank you
I've never taken it seriously.. Ive been studying the exercises lying here when I can move I will be...I've taken the summer off to deal with this..I need to readjust my way of thinking first
Lily, you mean the numbness stays even after the pain has subsided ?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That was very useful..thank you
I've never taken it seriously.. Ive been studying the exercises lying here when I can move I will be...I've taken the summer off to deal with this..I need to readjust my way of thinking first
Lily, you mean the numbness stays even after the pain has subsided ?

It can. You really need to get diagnosed first, find out what's really going on and then address it as needed.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There are a few here
Older than I
Some guidance, advice
I'm in my early pipties and friends and doc says I need to slow down now... I don't like that and refused the last 3 years
I'm supposed to find a new job give up my beloved electric bike change some of my diet FUUUUUCK if you knew me its go go go
Today it is hitting me I'm fucking ohld and act like my body is 20...
Do older people need to slow down ? Or am I a flawed human being ?
How did you all slow down..was it easy
I'm at a crossroads here standing alone looking to the heavens for help ..

Unfortunately @360, Time waits for no one.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't be so glum @360.

I think many people have to start over due in no small part to the Pandemic.
It re-defined everything and was the game changer.

So...yer not alone.