So all the momentum I created…..

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I wish Mongtini would piss off and take his 3 or 4 cronies with him to go start their own forum, rather than them stay here to constantly bitch about this place.

Didn't they already try that?
My understanding is that it didn't go well but on the bright side it was over quickly.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No idea, I thought they all slithered over here once FT closed.

Perhaps if we all pitched in to bribe CW she might re-open the doors and reclaim the unwanted forum pests?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
No idea, I thought they all slithered over here once FT closed.

I wasn't paying much attention so I don't have the timeline but it was fairly recently and definitely after FT's um, problems. It was during one of KM's "I gonna build mai own kommunities!" phases.

Yeah I know... that doesn't exactly narrow it down. Sorry.

Perhaps if we all pitched in to bribe CW she might re-open the doors and reclaim the unwanted forum pests?

I don't know about you but I haven't got the kind of money that'd undoubtedly take and even if I did I'm certain I could find a much better use for a fortune of that size. I'm not even 100% sure any amount of money would convince her to do such a thing and I couldn't fault her for that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I wasn't paying much attention so I don't have the timeline but it was fairly recently and definitely after FT's um, problems. It was during one of KM's "I gonna build mai own kommunities!" phases.

Yeah I know... that doesn't exactly narrow it down. Sorry.

I don't know about you but I haven't got the kind of money that'd undoubtedly take and even if I did I'm certain I could find a much better use for a fortune of that size. I'm not even 100% sure any amount of money would convince her to do such a thing and I couldn't fault her for that.
You do admit that this clown @King Martini is a piece of shit though? I realise that you enjoy @Blandscape s odd humour, but he’s not much chop either by our standards. Two boring odd_ballz!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't know him personally so I'll leave such judgements to those who do know him or at least think they do.

I believe my opinion of his "saving the forum" antics is well documented though and speaks for itself.
I think you know enough about him to make an opinion though.

I think he’s a wimp and a naff. And what he did to Dove was disgusting. If I ever came face to face with the little weasel, I would knock his front teeth in.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I think what we have here is only two different opinions of how much it takes to "know" something.

I don't claim knowledge lightly.

Now if you phrase the question like:
"What would you think of a guy who did such-and-such or the other?"

...our opinions would align pretty damn well.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think what we have here is only two different opinions of how much it takes to "know" something.

I don't claim knowledge lightly.

Now if you phrase the question like:
"What would you think of a guy who did such-and-such or the other?"

...our opinions would align pretty damn well.
Good. I assumed you knocked around with him at FT.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
And I never suggested you were. But going on your presence there, I assumed you knew a bit about his shit attitude and crappy character.

I know what I've seen on various forums which isn't what I consider necessarily knowing the man himself.

That's all I'm saying.

KM the dood?
/shrug

KM the internet persona?
If a cartoon of a lobotomized narcissistic carnival barker slapping himself in the face with his own ballsack came to life and stumbled onto the internet it would no doubt post a lot like KM.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know what I've seen on various forums which isn't what I consider necessarily knowing the man himself.

That's all I'm saying.

KM the dood?
/shrug

KM the internet persona?
If a cartoon of a lobotomized narcissistic carnival barker slapping himself in the face with his own ballsack came to life and stumbled onto the internet it would no doubt post a lot like KM.
The internet persona and person offline is one and the same. A fucking naff and prick that would get fucked up if he were ever found. Enough on the wanker…killing the bloke would be a hoot.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The internet persona and person offline is one and the same. A fucking naff and prick that would get fucked up if he were ever found. Enough on the wanker…killing the bloke would be a hoot.

No one, in all my years of being on forums, that I've run across should be dead. No one. Not even the shittiest person I've ever run across.

It's just a forum. 99.9% of things have been words.

Seriously, you should think about just saying "fuck it" and mosey along with your own life. This shit isn't the real world.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
No one, in all my years of being on forums, that I've run across should be dead. No one. Not even the shittiest person I've ever run across.

It's just a forum. 99.9% of things have been words.

Seriously, you should think about just saying "fuck it" and mosey along with your own life. This shit isn't the real world.
I would murder him just for the laugh! Lol

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Shut up you faggot!
What a reply.

It's a toss up as to whether you're a first grade dropout or a second grade dropout.

I'd say there's a better than even chance (that's three wooden sticks for me and two for you) that you didn't make it past kindergarten.

Go suck on a brown glass bottleneck, lush.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a reply.

It's a toss up as to whether you're a first grade dropout or a second grade dropout.

I'd say there's a better than even chance (that's three wooden sticks for me and two for you) that you didn't make it past kindergarten.

Hey Blurt.

The Sherriffs took out my REGAL privileges ! No more golden color, no more banning power.

But you respect as an EMPEROR still, right???

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
What a reply.

And where is your EX BOSS @Mr. Whipple?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
What a reply.

Fuck off sodomite!

ScatnanigansLord

Banned
Banned
No one is a cancer here. This is a cancer free forum. However if there were anything cancerous about this place or forums in general ... it would come straight from the so called hearts of those that believe certain posters are cancers on this or any forum. Look within yourselves and find your hearts again.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No one is a cancer here. This is a cancer free forum. However if there were anything cancerous about this place or forums in general ... it would come straight from the so called hearts of those that believe certain posters are cancers on this or any forum. Look within yourselves and find your hearts again.
Go. Fuck. Yourself.