So all the momentum I created…..

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Goes to shit the second I take a much needed sabbatical.

You idiots cannot, and I repeat, cannot help yourselves for being the lowest shit bag hatted morons on the goodwill “this complete garbage is only a fucking penny” counter.

How fucking embarrassing. Here you useless, and I’m being even that fucking generous, gimps bleat like little fucking gurls getting their first taste of period cramps yet when I take a break, you morons post shit, don’t even reply to your shit, but just shit in your fucking shit.

This place was averaging 25/30 posters a day while yours truly was putting in the effort, now? Five?

Haw Haw

If this doesn’t prove you idiots, as a bunch are the most worthless group of nobodies this community has ever seen on top of fucking brain cell raid sprayed right into your fucking minds.

Seriously, I’m chuckling while holding by belly like Santa Claus. You bottom feeders ruin everything you touch.

Kiss the ring, and I’ll come back.

So sayeth, your master.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
That you, and the other miscreants here aren’t worthy enough to wipe my ass with your faces.
Sorry, are you actually trying to insinuate, that that that reflects poorly on us 'miscreants'?

Standard Play Loud Rules Apply.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You idiots cannot, and I repeat, cannot help yourselves for being the lowest shit bag hatted morons on the goodwill “this complete garbage is only a fucking penny” counter.

How fucking embarrassing. Here you useless, and I’m being even that fucking generous, gimps bleat like little fucking gurls getting their first taste of period cramps yet when I take a break, you morons post shit, don’t even reply to your shit, but just shit in your fucking shit.

This place was averaging 25/30 posters a day while yours truly was putting in the effort, now? Five?

Haw Haw

If this doesn’t prove you idiots, as a bunch are the most worthless group of nobodies this community has ever seen on top of fucking brain cell raid sprayed right into your fucking minds.

Seriously, I’m chuckling while holding by belly like Santa Claus. You bottom feeders ruin everything you touch.

So sayeth, your master.
Fuck off idiot. Preferably die already you piece of shit!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Haw Haw

So sayeth, your master.

Certain people are a cancer to forums. Can’t blame this on Joo and Dovey cuz they’re not here.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Haw Haw

So sayeth, your master.

Sometimes dead is better...so stop burying things in the pet cemetery because what returns is never the same...it never is. If you need a more recent example, in the film Nope, there is a scene where they are filming TV show called Gordy's House with a trained monkey. On set, he goes berserk and kills and mains the majority of the cast. This is why you should never work with live monkeys when CGI is available.

So...King Martini, why are you still attempting to train monkeys?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I blame conservatives that are unable to control themselves and post like they aren't having 85 seizures a day.

Blame what's left of the so-called community...they're the people who sucked when trolling and flaming were at their peak, the people you ignored because they're useless trash. These same losers now make up the vast majority of this place's dismal member base, why would you expect anything but a feeling of schadenfreude when reading the posts here?

When the proclaimed bastard of the month spends all of his time googling for photos of shit and others upvote and appear to be excited over such puerile rubbish, you must realize you've reached the bottom of the dumpster.

So what do you do but play the spectator and watch the freak show, then weep or maybe laugh at the absurdity of it all.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Certain people are a cancer to forums. Can’t blame this on Joo and Dovey cuz they’re not here.
I’m not.

Those idiots are posting to themselves over at SepsisGrounds and good for those fuck heads. As dead as this place is, that shit hole is deader.

The issue is, the retarded demo here threw their plastic spoons in the air because the main draw of this community, me, was taking over and when I give them momentum to proverbially “pass the torch” they do nothing but let this place die.

Failures. Each and every one of them.

I’m sorry, I’m affiliated in all the Fortnite money leagues and I’m not putting in effort to be the man here. There’s better flaming in Fortnite then here.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

Haw Haw

So sayeth, your master.
tumblr_pa4bd2MJYw1rt1rwqo1_400.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I wish Mongtini would piss off and take his 3 or 4 cronies with him to go start their own forum, rather than them stay here to constantly bitch about this place.

You fuckwits are the kikes of the boards, arriving to a new community and then incessantly complaining about it and demanding that changes need to be made so it's moulded to your particular taste.

FUCK OFF. You all deserve being given Star of David avatars.