What could go wrong ! Deadly new covid strain created in American lab.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
But them Chy Nah people?
Yeah dude, they're the ones paying your politicians to send Americans to an early grave

Chinks are more worried about land and making sure they'll have a safe futurem with access to food and clean water

I don't think they're interested in "transitioning" their children and stuff like that.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The worrying fact is that someone is dumb enough to start fucking around with the virus and has created a deadlier strain.Bloody idiots !!!

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
The worrying fact is that someone is dumb enough to start fucking around with the virus and has created a deadlier strain.Bloody idiots !!!
But that is what Science does, to be able to battle something, it helps to know what makes it tick.

Kind of like Scientists flying into the eye of a hurricane.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But that is what Science does, to be able to battle something, it helps to know what makes it tick.

Kind of like Scientists flying into the eye of a hurricane.
Indeed but they already know what makes it tick.It is after all just a mutated cold/flu virus,and thousands of hours have already been put in to reaseaching them.Why make something alot more deadly then the original ?

Admin.

This ain't Texas (woo), ain't. no hold'm woo woo
Site Supporter ☠️
Indeed but they already know what makes it tick.It is after all just a mutated cold/flu virus,and thousands of hours have already been put in to reaseaching them.Why make something alot more deadly then the original ?
Why makes it mutate, why does it mutate so fast, why are some strains more contagious than others. The virus isn't standing still, I hope Science isn't either.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why makes it mutate, why does it mutate so fast, why are some strains more contagious than others. The virus isn't standing still, I hope Science isn't either.
I totally understand your point.

My point however is that we all know by now this virus came from a lab originally.And it killed untold amounts of people.What would this new strain do if it escaped the lab ? My opinion is that it's pretty stupid making a strain that would kill 80% of the infected people ! I mean you did watch the video,right ?

And could it be classed as a biological weapon ? I'm pretty sure it would be. And there are laws etc about this kind of research(or there should be).