So if the vaccine works and all...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
He wanted to know why a mask is still nessesary after being vaccinated.
Because with all those people who are able to spread the virus around, even having 80% protection still leaves 20% risk of being infected.

The more people are vaccinated, the less the risk of being infected will become with the same 80% protection. For now wearing a mask still helps in reducing the risk of being infected, even after being vaccinated. In some time -hopefully- the risk is low enough and we can stop wearing the masks.
Fuck you’re a dumb fucking cunt. This just proves how little you know about viral pathogens. What an absolute goose. Go fuck yourself maxis735 aka Q...

@LotusBud
@Seamajor

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Paper masks do nothing to spread the virus. You tards are literally doing nothing that helps! Watch Idiocracy sometime. You mask nazis are about as dumb as those people.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Paper masks do nothing to spread the virus. You tards are literally doing nothing that helps! Watch Idiocracy sometime. You mask nazis are about as dumb as those people.

Amigo, it thrills me that you don’t use them.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Tard, hand wringing clowns like you force us all to waste time by wearing them.

What I dont wear though is a seat belt! That shit makes all the libs I know flip shit! :LOL1:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What I dont wear though is a seat belt! That shit makes all the libs I know flip shit! :LOL1:

Wow. I bet you refuse to use toilet paper too. Awesome

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Refuse to use it? Hell, I've got brand new packages stacked to the ceiling! Isnt the CR one of those places where people dont know what TP is?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Refuse to use it? Hell, I've got brand new packages stacked to the ceiling! Isnt the CR one of those places where people dont know what TP is?

Another ignorant fool? We’ve got Wallmart, Pricesmart, etc. Now you know. Do you mask your favorite goat? I don’t think it’s necessary

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Another ignorant fool? We’ve got Wallmart, Pricesmart, etc. Now you know. Do you mask your favorite goat? I don’t think it’s necessary
Walmart? You the door greeter there?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Walmart? You the door greeter there?

You dummy, I haven’t worked in years. I go there to feel like a real gringo to shop.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You flunked outta door greeter school? How will you ever feed your goat kids back at the hovel?

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Ye
And we here in Turkey get a vaccine made in China too, just like the virus. Godless scum who would poison their own children's milk for an extra yuan.

You are in Turkey? Really?
Yes...almost 10 years now.

All this time I just thought you were in America lol

Have you seen the Higia Sophia? Is it so beautiful?
Yes it is one of the true wonders of the world! I have been there 4 times and it never fails to impress. Supposedly it would be able to withstand up to an 8 earthquake.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ye
And we here in Turkey get a vaccine made in China too, just like the virus. Godless scum who would poison their own children's milk for an extra yuan.

All this time I just thought you were in America lol

Have you seen the Higia Sophia? Is it so beautiful?
Yes it is one of the true wonders of the world! I have been there 4 times and it never fails to impress. Supposedly it would be able to withstand up to an 8 earthquake.

It's one of my favorite buildings. I chose it for a project in my Humanities class. I would definitely go all the way there just to see it ♡

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Are you fluent in Turkish yet?
Evet.

Tebrikler. Very cool.

Ainda não sou fluente em português. Mas estou trabalhando nisso.
My speaking is very good, as well as listening. Reading is good for normal stuff and even technical things, not so much for literature. Writing is the worst for me by far, because of minimal practice. I can translate Turkish to English very well but going the other way is rough.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Still talking about those dumb useless masks they make you wear to indentify as a lemming?

Wear a used pasta strainer on your face instead I hear after having come in contact with boiling water they are 99.8% more effective at stopping the COVID

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Still talking about those dumb useless masks they make you wear to indentify as a lemming?

Wear a used pasta strainer on your face instead I hear after having come in contact with boiling water they are 99.8% more effective at stopping the COVID

Did you know that the lemming thing was an experiment in propaganda given to us by Walt Disney?

People to this day think lemmings just jump off cliffs en mass because of a nature documentary in which the film crew Chased the lemmings off the cliff.

Lemmings dont jump off cliffs......and procedural masks will cut the viral load you are exposed to, if you get exposed. I dont give a fuck shit if you spew germs in public and kill everyone's grandma during senior season.....but if you die of chinese aids you and I are gonna have a problem.

Love you! :Lovin1:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
One thing we ALL agree on, either publicly or privately, is these masks are bullshit and do NOTHING!

So was I wearing them at work for no reason?
You have no protection from a pathogen without a full mask, bodysuit and separate ventilator. If a surgeon for example has the flu or cold, he/she cannot perform surgery. The paper mask marginally helps prevent bacteria from infecting the patient. Trust me...I have an Associate Dipl. in Science.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One thing we ALL agree on, either publicly or privately, is these masks are bullshit and do NOTHING!

Nope, masks DO work! Please do not tell people anything else. It's just not a 100% protection, but what is a 100% protection?

Do you understand that people who think the mask protects them are running around in cloth masks taking unessesary risks and getting sick? Probably sicker than they would have gotten without one?

I see people in the check out with that cloth shit on their face grabbing their nose area to twiddle or adjust. Just jamming that influenza or covid or psuedomonius right up in their mucus membranes.

We have an abnormal and emotional reliance on the masks. Yeah theyll mitigate the infection if everyone is doing it right and some research(that could still end up false) suggest it can lessen the viral load you get exposed to but if you are sitting on an airplane with a cloth mask on....you are gonna get sick with something.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Yes. A viral pathogen is 1000x smaller than a bacterium, which is absolutely minute in itself.

If everyone is wearing the appropriate mask, be it procedural or N95/N100....and washing their hands, (inside a building)....its going to dent the infection rate.

This is why healthcare workers wear them on floors or in rooms with infectious disease.

That being said I am absolutely against the State forcing people to wear them or turning them into some political weapon. It's just put people off of wearing them.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You have no protection from a pathogen without a full mask, bodysuit and separate ventilator. If a surgeon for example has the flu or cold, he/she cannot perform surgery. The paper mask marginally helps prevent bacteria from infecting the patient. Trust me...I have an Associate Dipl. in Science.

I worked bedside with infectious disease. I know how they work.

Its mitigation. It's not a waste of time but it's not our salvation either.

Also if you are gonna come into contact with something there was research that suggested it will lessen the amount of the virus you are exposed to and you wont get as sick as you would have with out the mask.

Last edited:

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned

Nope, masks DO work! Please do not tell people anything else. It's just not a 100% protection, but what is a 100% protection?

Do you understand that people who think the mask protects them are running around in cloth masks taking unessesary risks and getting sick? Probably sicker than they would have gotten without one?

I see people in the check out with that cloth shit on their face grabbing their nose area to twiddle or adjust. Just jamming that influenza or covid or psuedomonius right up in their mucus membranes.

We have an abnormal and emotional reliance on the masks. Yeah theyll mitigate the infection if everyone is doing it right and some research(that could still end up false) suggest it can lessen the viral load you get exposed to but if you are sitting on an airplane with a cloth mask on....you are gonna get sick with something.
Sure, people are using the masks in the wrong way and by that are actually infecting themself. And the people thinking masks protect them against everything are equally stupid.
That's why your government should take care of telling people HOW to use the masks. Just handing out masks is not sufficient, but at least it's a start. Then you continue with information HOW to use the mask

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Sure, people are using the masks in the wrong way and by that are actually infecting themself. And the people thinking masks protect them against everything are equally stupid.
That's why your government should take care of telling people HOW to use the masks. Just handing out masks is not sufficient, but at least it's a start. Then you continue with information HOW to use the mask

That's why our government should provide objective information and suggest it, but otherwise stay out of our business.

Its turned into something far more politic than helpful.

Q

Banned

Also if you are gonna come into contact with something there was research that suggested it will lessen the amount of the virus you are exposed to and you wont get as sick as you would have with out the mask.
Indeed. Just like wearing seatbelts is no guarantee that you will survive an accident, using a condom is not 100% protection against pregnancy or STDs, just like so many things in life. But I WEAR my seatbelt in the car, I really encourage people using condoms as protection against STDs and pregnancy, etc.
It helps, it's hardly an effort, so why not use a mask?

Q

Banned

That's why our government should provide objective information and suggest it, but otherwise stay out of our business.
The first thing they should do is provide proper information. Agreed!

My opinion is that they should also make wearing masks mandatory. It's a threath to the society. Seatbelts are mandatory too, not wearing those hardly harms others. When you're not wearing masks you harm a lot of people.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Indeed. Just like wearing seatbelts is no guarantee that you will survive an accident, using a condom is not 100% protection against pregnancy or STDs, just like so many things in life. But I WEAR my seatbelt in the car, I really encourage people using condoms as protection against STDs and pregnancy, etc.
It helps, it's hardly an effort, so why not use a mask?

Driving is a priviledge, though. Also a seatbelt is going to provide far more protection if you have an accident than a mask will ever provide from microbes.

Same with a condom.

Most people are wearing masks, whether they agree with it or not. The cloth shit kinda defeats the purpose. Viruses will hang out all over your clothes....and now people have that up against their face.