So libs, how much longer are you giving Cuomo?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I mean, we all know he's going to go. So when is it going to happen and what's the use of drawing this out?

He should be able to stay until the end of his term or before he gets convicted of seomthing.

Like the guy said, legally it's his right.

Why not?

I question the power hungry zealots in his own party who want him to step down immediately without a proper investigationor trial.

#meToo is on with hunt these days. And if they aren't reined in, they could end up devouring the Democratic Party.
I dont care who's pussy he grabbed. I do care if he was allocating COVID tests for friends and family and if he caused the death of all the old people. Both should have already been investigated.

...and yet you don't seem to care how many people died from COVID.

Didn't you dismiss it as non-threatening as the flu or the common cold?
I dont really. Its easy to square, even for a moronic liar like you, josephine. See, since people like you have used COVID as a power grab, you've forfeited your right to "help". As far as Cuomo, he DIRECTLY did things that put high risk people in danger. It was official malfeasance. See how simple that was, buttplug?

..but unlike you, I dont think COVID is a lie, Lokmeer.

I know of people in my city who are either in critical condition, or have died from it in the past year.

Didn't one of yer own Republicans catch COVID & die a painful death from it...Lokmeer!?

_116298258_letlow2.jpg

...Luke Letlow....Congressman Elect from Louisiana
josephine, why do you insist on lying? I havent ever said COVID was a lie but I have said its been blown WAY out of proportion. You know people that died from it? Well, I know people that died from the flu. STFU, ya lyin asshole!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I mean, we all know he's going to go. So when is it going to happen and what's the use of drawing this out?
Notice what he's "going" for tho.

Not the 15 thousand nursing home deaths that they need to find a way to blame Trump for

no.

But for the standard political arch these cock suckers fire at a guy whom they want to cancel out. The common whore saying she was sexually assaulted. Fuck every last one of those 8 lying skanks

These people have zero fucking shame and their followers need to be marched off the side of a very steep cliff.