So some of you are under the impression that Flynn and I have some crazy hateful past.

Iggy McLulz

Punk
Avatar Hack'd
Reaction score
1,813
Location
Shiloh, P.A.
We really don't. We "sniffed" each other out, and we just happen to get along. Will it last? Who knows. People fall out every day. It's life. I think Flynn is articulate, caring, compassionate, and real when she wants to be, and she could def hurt feelings. My experience has been very pleasant and hilarious. I loved all the chops; it was fun. So much fun. Some of ya'll take shit too seriously.
 
:OhGawd:

It was one case of mistaken identity. ONE! I think maybe I saw your avatar and made an erroneous presumption and subsequently made another when Flynn replied to your poast.

Flynn may find this difficult to believe but I am only (mostly) human and make mistakes.

*sigh*
 
We really don't. We "sniffed" each other out, and we just happen to get along. Will it last? Who knows. People fall out every day. It's life. I think Flynn is articulate, caring, compassionate, and real when she wants to be, and she could def hurt feelings. My experience has been very pleasant and hilarious. I loved all the chops; it was fun. So much fun. Some of ya'll take shit too seriously.

I don't really know why people think everyone I get along with is going to do something to piss me off and me go nuclear. I really can't find or think of any clear examples.

Here on the forums I see quite a bit falling out over the dumbest things like political beliefs. I really don't care if your beliefs are in line with mine, and I'll just leave it at that. My one thing that will send me over the rails though is the use of P.I. It's uncalled for and its cruel. Other than that I'm pretty neutral when it comes to what other people do and say. I will say I do not like or tolerate bullying.

I never thought we ever had a problem.
 
:OhGawd:

It was one case of mistaken identity. ONE! I think maybe I saw your avatar and made an erroneous presumption and subsequently made another when Flynn replied to your poast.

Flynn may find this difficult to believe but I am only (mostly) human and make mistakes.

*sigh*
You weren't the only one; it's no big deal. I appreciate you stepping up though! Not calling anyone out, just saying.
 
Last edited:
giphy.gif
 
I don't really know why people think everyone I get along with is going to do something to piss me off and me go nuclear. I really can't find or think of any clear examples.

Here on the forums I see quite a bit falling out over the dumbest things like political beliefs. I really don't care if your beliefs are in line with mine, and I'll just leave it at that. My one thing that will send me over the rails though is the use of P.I. It's uncalled for and its cruel. Other than that I'm pretty neutral when it comes to what other people do and say. I will say I do not like or tolerate bullying.

I never thought we ever had a problem.
We've never had an issue. Only a misunderstanding once, :LOL3: over bellies.
 
We've never had an issue. Only a misunderstanding once, :LOL3: over bellies.

I don't even remember that as a falling out.

We're entitled to our own opinons no matter if it hurts some feelings. I don't have to agree, you don't have to agree, but in the end they're just what we believe. I don't have any hard feelings towards anyone who stands up for what they believe, even if I don't agree. That's what makes us different yet the same.

Now, you wanna talk about getting even with some real shit bags? You know like Alticus, Adam, Holligay, and Jack? I could tell you dome stories...
 
I don't even remember that as a falling out.

We're entitled to our own opinons no matter if it hurts some feelings. I don't have to agree, you don't have to agree, but in the end they're just what we believe. I don't have any hard feelings towards anyone who stands up for what they believe, even if I don't agree. That's what makes us different yet the same.

Now, you wanna talk about getting even with some real shit bags? You know like Alticus, Adam, Holligay, and Jack? I could tell you dome stories...
It wasn't. But it's one of the few interactions that may have given the appearance that there was :Confused4:. I was kinda drunk by the time I made the thread :LOL3: