So - Speaking of the Retard Lou Dobbs

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
how many of you retards here still believe the 'lecshun wuz stole?

Just a show of hands....
nah - just kidding
..go on record here
how many of you are that stupid that you actually believe the election results were not legitimate?

Go ahead - declare.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No one with a brain believes the election was legit. Not even progressives, who know Biden wasnt even the one who "won" the primaries.

You are a total partisan cuck in denial. You keep screeching about "Republicans" as if there is actually a difference.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Trump won, simple as that. If America had butchered libs decades ago, you people wouldnt have been alive to steal the election. I spoke with a black co-worker today that knows it was stolen so dont think its just whites, douchefaggit!

• Funny
Reactions: X
OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Come on - anyone.
No one wants to admit they're that big of a retard?
. I know there are ones of you here.
Step up - don't be afraid.

PS: Oh - well we already knew loktard was an idjit.
anyone else?

• Funny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trump won, simple as that. If America had butchered libs decades ago, you people wouldnt have been alive to steal the election. I spoke with a black co-worker today that knows it was stolen so dont think its just whites, douchefaggit!

Sane people have known there are dirty dealings in our elections for years.

Democrats shrieked and cried about it in 2016, but Hillary never contested. She could have.....except she was the establishment choice and it would have just shown off their cheating.

There was no way Trump was going to have a second term. The 4 years of hysterical anti Trump propaganda, Chinese propaganda, all of it intended to influence the votes.

The ONLY way they ever could have shoved a shitbag like Biden in there.

Check this out

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
Hold still for a minute, I am going to lower my genatalia into your maw.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Doubtful. I'd punch your tiny dick so hard, it'd look line a vagina. Then I'd shit on your face. You'd like it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No clue why but my post posted twice

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Admin and Hollowbrain, does it feel good being corporate establishment shills? Or are you just firmly in denial because you havent quite figured it out yet?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
The point is, my little Einsteins, FOX is big on Cancel Culture. I am NOT a fan of Fox.

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
The point is, my little Einsteins, FOX is big on Cancel Culture. I am NOT a fan of Fox.
Gurrrrrrrrrl... if you want TWO cookies you ain't even gotta ask
ackermangruber_hormel_167.jpg

• Funny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

We have been telling you Fox is the same corporate media as CNN. MSNBC. Et.

So you are preaching to the choir. MSM is nothing but slanted, inflammatory propaganda. Yes. ...even Yahoo.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"Their work touched every aspect of the election. They got states to change voting systems and laws and helped secure hundreds of millions in public and private funding. They fended off voter-suppression lawsuits, recruited armies of poll workers and got millions of people to vote by mail for the first time. They successfully pressured social media companies to take a harder line against disinformation and used data-driven strategies to fight viral smears. They executed national public-awareness campaigns that helped Americans understand how the vote count would unfold over days or weeks, preventing Trump’s conspiracy theories and false claims of victory from getting more traction. After Election Day, they monitored every pressure point to ensure that Trump could not overturn the result. “The untold story of the election is the thousands of people of both parties who accomplished the triumph of American democracy at its very foundation."

The narrative here is that this was a conspiracy of protection. Benevolent people working together to make sure democracy wasn't stolen and to prevent voter suppression. Yet the people who were protected were those accused if suppression, intimidation and fraud. What was denied wasn't anything nefarious, but was, instead, the consideration of evidence, the request for audits and transparency and relief after harassment and intimidation. What Trump wanted thrown out were ballots accepted in violation of the law. The author here portrays last minute law changes as noble measures, designed to save us from Trump. But in doing so, admits that the pretense that laws were changed to accommodate voters because of things like Covid was, in fact, pretense and that those opposed to Trump changed laws to keep Trump from being elected. The fact that they had to change these laws to do it and that even they admit that Biden’s win wouldn't have happened without this kind of conspiracy says everything about who these people are and what they actually think of democracy.

Unreal.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Looks like ol FauxNews is losing customers. Not that there aren't still plenty of retards out there watching it
but some attrition due to theCovids and masks being a symbol of bowing down to the evil empire.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Yes it was 20 years ago today - we dubbed Fox News, FauxNews - the original use of Fake News
to describe what became state run propaganda for the Bush administration in the wake of 9/11.

‘We are lost’: Fox News suffers worst ratings in 20 years

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Come on - anyone.
No one wants to admit they're that big of a retard?
. I know there are ones of you here.
Step up - don't be afraid.

PS: Oh - well we already knew loktard was an idjit.
anyone else?

I must admit
You're a wonderful Trollolol from a political angle ... still a faggit (: calm down .

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Doubtful. I'd punch your tiny dick so hard, it'd look line a vagina. Then I'd shit on your face. You'd like it.

Sounds like you know the routine
20c210bbab9669166e924c57cc283a7c.gif

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Sounds like you know the routine
20c210bbab9669166e924c57cc283a7c.gif
Yea, I'd punch you in the dick too, ya lil bitch. Trump won BTW.

OP
OP

Holliday Unchained

Banned
Banned
Well - I got to give loktard a rec for being honest and admitting he's a retard,
but I know there are others out there whether you're willing to admit it or not.