So, turns out the 'Head Flynn' is Pickles...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Anyhoo, a real pic of you will soon be in my possession and when it is, you're going to be the second lucky devil to test out my new gas chamber.

Aren't you excited?

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I can get Pickles here to verify that.

Anybody who thinks Flynn writes like Pickles has their head up their Benzo.

Pickles can’t go five posts without dropping a comic on somebody.

Pickles called me fat 24/7 lol
Pickles would have made a comic about you by now if he was Flynn.

Flynn has her moments, but that sure as shit doesn’t write like Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

You act if though Pickles was the Steven King of comedy.

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.
Srsly, Flynn

Name one name you ever beaten in a flame match.

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

That fucking thing wasn’t a flamer. It was a tard and a rather horrible tard at that.

Tardafinas history

Trolled into posting her nudes and outted she had a stronger five day growth then most of the men in this community

had hairs growing out her nipples

trolled into thinking she had a panel at CO, paid money for three months of bandwidth then was block banned by V-Agent

Posted up so many fake PI info of members she’s the influence old DumbZo here is keeping the tradition alive on. Poor Eric Kitchen from Palos hills who had his job address posted at the home of internet terrorism.

I beat Bumspud

And……go
Sera beat Flynn with a poem.
Doesn't say much for Pickles, does it-

Serafina "beat" herself by plagiarizing an essay she pilfered online. FACT!

THIS you can find on the "waaayy back machine."

Now go stick your head up Flea's crabbing boat sized ass.
That's BS.

Then prove me the fuck wrong, dickhead.

You know how to operate the "Waaaaaaay Back Machine." Surely if this were true then you would have already posted up a screenshot instead of running your cock sucking mouth all day long.

"BOOM?"
Beaten with a poem.
A bad one at that-

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

Good trophy thread. I'm amazed you fell for it.

"Fell" for what, tard?

BEnzo's 153,254th attempt at this sad story? It's quite easy to knock down his strange and weird conspiracy theories.
You posting at the food court?
Break time??
How long do those Segways last powerwise?
Do tell..

I'm still waiting on this "new" news.

I just love how you've switched your rusty gears to the "Flynn works near a foodcourt."

Okay, can we at least get a backstory to these new found allegations that seem to have a shelf life of 15 minutes?
No, you eat at a food court and control the lunchtime rush in case of a riot.
Must suck telling folks to 'put a mask on' all day long!
Lol

Jesus Christ!

Get lost BEnzo. Now you're 9 pegs below pathetic. That makes no fucking sense and it's a far stretch even for you.

Dipshit.
Perfect sense.

Here, lets look at your "Perfect sense."

For years you claimed it was a group of people operating the "Flynn account." Then you were nearly laughed off the board at TRF when Feral with BRA1N's panel abuse help spilled the beans about my "Damage Inc." handle, yet you've studied the Flynn for so long and couldn't even put 2+2 together making you look like the atomic turd you really are.

Wait. It gets better.

When you managed to suck up what was left of your dignity with a vacuum cleaner, you came back with "Flynn is Gunz!" That was your idiotic and brain dead mantra up til last week.

Stop the presses!

Now I'm that Chef Boyardee looking spastic clown, known as Mr. Pigknuckle? According to you BEnzover, I've been no less than 4 people according to your in-depth scientific investigation as to who I am, only using chicken blood, a half bottle of cheap rum and some rat bones.

Get a fucking life, ass face.
You got thrown under the bus, brah.
Show's over.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Lulz.
Like I said before,
I knew for years Pickles was in there.
Flynn knew too much about Dove.
Those kind of details only go to family members.
Then, yesterday, out of left field, I wasn't expecting it,
My source dropped Pickles is 'The Main Flynn'.
Verified.

Everything Flynn got were from Doves SG, TBC posts and observations from reading KM, Murdock and me earlier this year... Not Pickles.

Flynn has a GOOD recall memory.
Not true.
Nice damage control attempt tho.
Pics?

There is no "damage control" you fucking clown.

Because, there is no more than one person that operates the Flynn handle you fucktard.

If those internet sleuths at B.H. couldn't figure it out, what makes you think you can with your tadpole sized brain?
Ok, now it's just Pickles.
A dude.
Carry on-

Are you fucking sure this time?

Is this your final answer?

I don't want to read about how I'm really Bugs Bunny in a month as your Alzheimers kicks into overdrive.
This serves no further point, Pickles. You had a good run.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Anyhoo, a real pic of you will soon be in my possession and when it is, you're going to be the second lucky devil to test out my new gas chamber.

Aren't you excited?
Maybe his plump wife too!
Lol

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Notice the buttsore in his response when I mentioned his chubby wife LOL.
The pics got him. @H.C.Trouble has them for sure. Among several others who are keeping quiet about it. Flynn will have to watch her step
now. Gonna suck for both of them as their targets just dwindled. They are so fucking boring.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.
Srsly, Flynn

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

That fucking thing wasn’t a flamer. It was a tard and a rather horrible tard at that.

Tardafinas history

Trolled into posting her nudes and outted she had a stronger five day growth then most of the men in this community

trolled into thinking she had a panel at CO, paid money for three months of bandwidth then was block banned by V-Agent

Posted up so many fake PI info of members she’s the influence old DumbZo here is keeping the tradition alive on. Poor Eric Kitchen from Palos hills who had his job address posted at the home of internet terrorism.

I beat Bumspud

And……go

That's BS.

You know how to operate the "Waaaaaaay Back Machine." Surely if this were true then you would have already posted up a screenshot instead of running your cock sucking mouth all day long.

"BOOM?"
Beaten with a poem.
A bad one at that-

Please show EVEREYONE including myself any proof in ANY format.

At this point I'm open to you drawing on a napkin with a magic marker if it will speed up this tedious process.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

Good trophy thread. I'm amazed you fell for it.

"Fell" for what, tard?

BEnzo's 153,254th attempt at this sad story? It's quite easy to knock down his strange and weird conspiracy theories.
You posting at the food court?
Break time??
How long do those Segways last powerwise?
Do tell..

I'm still waiting on this "new" news.

I just love how you've switched your rusty gears to the "Flynn works near a foodcourt."

Okay, can we at least get a backstory to these new found allegations that seem to have a shelf life of 15 minutes?
No, you eat at a food court and control the lunchtime rush in case of a riot.
Must suck telling folks to 'put a mask on' all day long!
Lol

Jesus Christ!

Get lost BEnzo. Now you're 9 pegs below pathetic. That makes no fucking sense and it's a far stretch even for you.

Dipshit.
Perfect sense.

Here, lets look at your "Perfect sense."

For years you claimed it was a group of people operating the "Flynn account." Then you were nearly laughed off the board at TRF when Feral with BRA1N's panel abuse help spilled the beans about my "Damage Inc." handle, yet you've studied the Flynn for so long and couldn't even put 2+2 together making you look like the atomic turd you really are.

Wait. It gets better.

When you managed to suck up what was left of your dignity with a vacuum cleaner, you came back with "Flynn is Gunz!" That was your idiotic and brain dead mantra up til last week.

Stop the presses!

Now I'm that Chef Boyardee looking spastic clown, known as Mr. Pigknuckle? According to you BEnzover, I've been no less than 4 people according to your in-depth scientific investigation as to who I am, only using chicken blood, a half bottle of cheap rum and some rat bones.

Get a fucking life, ass face.
You got thrown under the bus, brah.
Show's over.

Hey dummy. There is no "bus" to be thrown under you delusional monkey.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Lulz.
Like I said before,
I knew for years Pickles was in there.
Flynn knew too much about Dove.
Those kind of details only go to family members.
Then, yesterday, out of left field, I wasn't expecting it,
My source dropped Pickles is 'The Main Flynn'.
Verified.

Everything Flynn got were from Doves SG, TBC posts and observations from reading KM, Murdock and me earlier this year... Not Pickles.

Flynn has a GOOD recall memory.
Not true.
Nice damage control attempt tho.
Pics?

There is no "damage control" you fucking clown.

Because, there is no more than one person that operates the Flynn handle you fucktard.

If those internet sleuths at B.H. couldn't figure it out, what makes you think you can with your tadpole sized brain?
Ok, now it's just Pickles.
A dude.
Carry on-

Are you fucking sure this time?

Is this your final answer?

I don't want to read about how I'm really Bugs Bunny in a month as your Alzheimers kicks into overdrive.
This serves no further point, Pickles. You had a good run.

What in the fuck are you even crowing about?

How in the fuck am I fucking Pickles if he himself wrote about me on a fucking blog?

Are you saying this 16-year-old troll is that well planned out that EVERYONE involved in this conspiracy has kept their lips tight, up till now?

Is that what you're telling me?

You're saying that the network of The Religion Of Flynn is soo very widespread that it reaches up into the highest butts when it comes forum influencers and there were people in the know about me being Pickles or Pickles being me?

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

Srsly, Flynn

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

Tardafinas history

I beat Bumspud

And……go

That's BS.

"BOOM?"
Beaten with a poem.
A bad one at that-

At this point I'm open to you drawing on a napkin with a magic marker if it will speed up this tedious process.
Stfu Pickles.
Guaranteed that wife of yours isn't giving you any, that's fer sure.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hey Pickles, how in the fuck can you refer to yourself as a diva?
You look more like you eat diva's!
Lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Notice the buttsore in his response when I mentioned his chubby wife LOL.
The pics got him. @H.C.Trouble has them for sure. Among several others who are keeping quiet about it. Flynn will have to watch her step
now. Gonna suck for both of them as their targets just dwindled. They are so fucking boring.

Who in the fuck are you trying to be?

You sound more ridiculous than Will Farrell threatening to take over the world in a shitty German accent and with a lisp.

Just who are these "other" co-conspirators hellbent on keeping this unholy conspiracy secret? So now instead of just "4" users behind the "Flynn" account, now You're saying there's a full blown production team behind the scenes trying to cover up all traces of The Pickles-Flynn Connection?

"So fucking boring" that you spent over a decade trying to find out who I am? How "boring" could I be if you've been sniffing up my leg like some four legged animal that eats its own fecal matter for years upon years?

At the end of the fucking day, you're fucking wrong as fucking usual.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

Srsly, Flynn

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

Tardafinas history

I beat Bumspud

And……go

That's BS.

"BOOM?"
Beaten with a poem.
A bad one at that-

Stfu Pickles.
Guaranteed that wife of yours isn't giving you any, that's fer sure.

I am waiting for this "bombshell" evidence you sorry fuckers keep on pretending to have.

While we're on the subject of "pretending." You should stop "pretending" you still pee standing up.