So, turns out the 'Head Flynn' is Pickles...

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was evident to me Flynn was a dude the first time I called him a faggit. Rattled the fuck outta him and threw him off his persona game.

So I guess telling you to go suck your own flaccid dick is me being, "rattled?"

That's like saying your daughter isn't mentally handicapped due to being from the same sperm that made her and her cousin.
Quiet faggit, I was talking about you, not TOO you.

I'd like to know if there were ever any goats introduced into your family tree that looks like a McDonald's straw?
Nope and it doesnt.

Now you know, dumb ass.

Then explain why your daughter can shoot webbing from her ass?
You're saying she's a spider? Umm, ok dude. Thats a zinger......

No you fucking typing rodent, I'm saying she's a fucking mutant like you for having 10 generations of the same genes.
Oh yea, of course. Thats even moar betterer....ya fukin tard! LOL!

What science are you studying?

So you admit that incest is the best?
Look dipshit, if I have to explain that I'm mocking you, its a funny killer.

Explain to me how you were "mocking" me when you agreed that incest is the best?
Doubling down on ignoring the mocking, ehh? :Sad:

That's like you "ignoring" that you said you liked incest and it was the best.
Well faggit, I didnt say that so FAIL on YUO! PWN3D!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It was evident to me Flynn was a dude the first time I called him a faggit. Rattled the fuck outta him and threw him off his persona game.

That's like saying your daughter isn't mentally handicapped due to being from the same sperm that made her and her cousin.

I'd like to know if there were ever any goats introduced into your family tree that looks like a McDonald's straw?
Nope and it doesnt.

Now you know, dumb ass.

No you fucking typing rodent, I'm saying she's a fucking mutant like you for having 10 generations of the same genes.

Explain to me how you were "mocking" me when you agreed that incest is the best?

You didn't have to. I can tell that you're getting all turned on by how many times you call me a "faggit."

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nope and it doesnt.

Now you know, dumb ass.

You didn't have to. I can tell that you're getting all turned on by how many times you call me a "faggit."
Oh really? Faggit? Well, at least we've established you dont know WTF you're talking about.....again. PWN3D!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Check out Poppy lurking in the shadows. Just waiting to neg someone
Mulder is a creeper:
1714f34a83129a62f78fc3ca852fcc1ecd61eea9_hq.gif

Poppy seems particularly triggered, judging by his neg spree.

The stress over this recent crackdown on e-trannies must be too much for the fella.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Shuush

Let this idiot keep this shit going.

Im making a “Greatest Fail Troll” thread and I’m focusing on this one to be the best insertion.

This is becoming turd rail 2.0, basically unreadable with this lame Cunt wanker's greatest fag lames.

I'm gonna go call Oak on a burner phone and see when she will be back

Are you gonna be ok?

Would you like the number for the suicide hotline?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Caskur, are you in on the "Flynnspiracy" too? You seem to shill for "her" quite a lot.

Why yes you cross-dressing dolt, she is.

After we take over this forum with our Marxist Libertarian views, we plan on world domination by taking over 10 billion shitty forums one forum at a time. That way we can spout our "tranny" agenda and how we want "Tranny Day" as a national holiday.

You're a fucking one-tooth twit running around calling everyone "trannies" except for four other unwell posters on a stupid forum. Is your mother proud of you and this behavior that resonates of a dollop of mental illness?

Simmer down fella, your fruity, deranged ass has been busted, that's all there is to it. Just deal with the humiliation, face your demons, move on and attend the rehab and counselling sessions which your doctor has recommended.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Caskur, are you in on the "Flynnspiracy" too? You seem to shill for "her" quite a lot.

After we take over this forum with our Marxist Libertarian views, we plan on world domination by taking over 10 billion shitty forums one forum at a time. That way we can spout our "tranny" agenda and how we want "Tranny Day" as a national holiday.

You're a fucking one-tooth twit running around calling everyone "trannies" except for four other unwell posters on a stupid forum. Is your mother proud of you and this behavior that resonates of a dollop of mental illness?

Simmer down fella, your fruity, deranged ass has been busted, that's all there is to it. Just deal with the humiliation, face your demons, move on and attend the rehab and counselling sessions which your doctor has recommended.
I can’t stand that noxious cunt or the fact that it may be an open account with those nerds that call themselves “flamers”... it’s best not to encourage them in any case. They’re witless nerdy buffoons.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's turning into a BF vs FT thing with this shit..... we don't go over there AIDS'ing up their bored!
Yeah totally. It’s a very angsty and bored kind of humour they have going. They always seem to be talking about how good they were at this or that or some defunct forum board of the past. Very dismal lives indeed.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a poster here on ignore. If you hate Flynn so much , put her on ignore as well.

If ewes don't, she will untuck and smack you both in your gaping maws with her humongous wanger.

Taking over cyberspace one forum at a time.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I have a poster here on ignore. If you hate Flynn so much , put her on ignore as well.

If ewes don't, she will untuck and smack you both in your gaping maws with her humongus wanger.
I don’t hate her, I just can’t stand her (it),(them) or whatever game they’re trying to play at is? I would never want to ignore it when they’re simply shitting in my house. I’ll rather kick them in the face and chuck them out on the veggie patch.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
oh ffs... don't read Flynn's posts then. How easy is that?
I don’t read them...I grasp them because I read other members’ retorts directed towards it. I stopped reading it’s posts because it’s tedious and boring and naive and unworthy of Bastard Factory. Besides, I don’t like reading an open account holder...it’s plain stupidity to exist being so unimaginative.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I can get Pickles here to verify that.

Anybody who thinks Flynn writes like Pickles has their head up their Benzo.

Pickles can’t go five posts without dropping a comic on somebody.

Pickles called me fat 24/7 lol
Pickles would have made a comic about you by now if he was Flynn.

Flynn has her moments, but that sure as shit doesn’t write like Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

You act if though Pickles was the Steven King of comedy.

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.
Srsly, Flynn

Name one name you ever beaten in a flame match.

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

That fucking thing wasn’t a flamer. It was a tard and a rather horrible tard at that.

Tardafinas history

Trolled into posting her nudes and outted she had a stronger five day growth then most of the men in this community

had hairs growing out her nipples

trolled into thinking she had a panel at CO, paid money for three months of bandwidth then was block banned by V-Agent

Posted up so many fake PI info of members she’s the influence old DumbZo here is keeping the tradition alive on. Poor Eric Kitchen from Palos hills who had his job address posted at the home of internet terrorism.

I beat Bumspud

And……go
Sera beat Flynn with a poem.
Doesn't say much for Pickles, does it-

Serafina "beat" herself by plagiarizing an essay she pilfered online. FACT!

THIS you can find on the "waaayy back machine."

Now go stick your head up Flea's crabbing boat sized ass.
That's BS.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

Good trophy thread. I'm amazed you fell for it.

"Fell" for what, tard?

BEnzo's 153,254th attempt at this sad story? It's quite easy to knock down his strange and weird conspiracy theories.
You posting at the food court?
Break time??
How long do those Segways last powerwise?
Do tell..

I'm still waiting on this "new" news.

I just love how you've switched your rusty gears to the "Flynn works near a foodcourt."

Okay, can we at least get a backstory to these new found allegations that seem to have a shelf life of 15 minutes?
No, you eat at a food court and control the lunchtime rush in case of a riot.
Must suck telling folks to 'put a mask on' all day long!
Lol

Jesus Christ!

Get lost BEnzo. Now you're 9 pegs below pathetic. That makes no fucking sense and it's a far stretch even for you.

Dipshit.
Perfect sense.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Lulz.
Like I said before,
I knew for years Pickles was in there.
Flynn knew too much about Dove.
Those kind of details only go to family members.
Then, yesterday, out of left field, I wasn't expecting it,
My source dropped Pickles is 'The Main Flynn'.
Verified.

Everything Flynn got were from Doves SG, TBC posts and observations from reading KM, Murdock and me earlier this year... Not Pickles.

Flynn has a GOOD recall memory.
Not true.
Nice damage control attempt tho.
Pics?

There is no "damage control" you fucking clown.

Because, there is no more than one person that operates the Flynn handle you fucktard.

If those internet sleuths at B.H. couldn't figure it out, what makes you think you can with your tadpole sized brain?
Ok, now it's just Pickles.
A dude.
Carry on-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nope and it doesnt.

Now you know, dumb ass.

Oh really? Faggit? Well, at least we've established you dont know WTF you're talking about.....again. PWN3D!

We've also established that your "dick" turned out to be an oversized clitoris.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

This coming from the bra wearing freak, that refuses to show his one tooth he is so ashamed of. Let alone know at least the first four chapters of "The Idiot's Guide on how to be a Nazi," even after watching it in anime form.

The only thing you've ever "busted" was a condom in the ass of Biggie Bitchtits as you fondled each others pussies with your forked tongues. I'm not the one looking like a stick of Fruit Stripe gum everytime I leave the house.

Dipshit.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Pickles called me fat 24/7 lol
Pickles would have made a comic about you by now if he was Flynn.

Flynn has her moments, but that sure as shit doesn’t write like Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

You act if though Pickles was the Steven King of comedy.

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.
Srsly, Flynn

Name one name you ever beaten in a flame match.

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

That fucking thing wasn’t a flamer. It was a tard and a rather horrible tard at that.

Tardafinas history

Trolled into posting her nudes and outted she had a stronger five day growth then most of the men in this community

had hairs growing out her nipples

trolled into thinking she had a panel at CO, paid money for three months of bandwidth then was block banned by V-Agent

Posted up so many fake PI info of members she’s the influence old DumbZo here is keeping the tradition alive on. Poor Eric Kitchen from Palos hills who had his job address posted at the home of internet terrorism.

I beat Bumspud

And……go
Sera beat Flynn with a poem.
Doesn't say much for Pickles, does it-

Serafina "beat" herself by plagiarizing an essay she pilfered online. FACT!

THIS you can find on the "waaayy back machine."

Now go stick your head up Flea's crabbing boat sized ass.
That's BS.

Then prove me the fuck wrong, dickhead.

You know how to operate the "Waaaaaaay Back Machine." Surely if this were true then you would have already posted up a screenshot instead of running your cock sucking mouth all day long.

"BOOM?"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

"Fell" for what, tard?

BEnzo's 153,254th attempt at this sad story? It's quite easy to knock down his strange and weird conspiracy theories.
Break time??
Do tell..

I just love how you've switched your rusty gears to the "Flynn works near a foodcourt."

Okay, can we at least get a backstory to these new found allegations that seem to have a shelf life of 15 minutes?
Lol

Jesus Christ!

Get lost BEnzo. Now you're 9 pegs below pathetic. That makes no fucking sense and it's a far stretch even for you.

Dipshit.
Perfect sense.

Here, lets look at your "Perfect sense."

For years you claimed it was a group of people operating the "Flynn account." Then you were nearly laughed off the board at TRF when Feral with BRA1N's panel abuse help spilled the beans about my "Damage Inc." handle, yet you've studied the Flynn for so long and couldn't even put 2+2 together making you look like the atomic turd you really are.

Wait. It gets better.

When you managed to suck up what was left of your dignity with a vacuum cleaner, you came back with "Flynn is Gunz!" That was your idiotic and brain dead mantra up til last week.

Stop the presses!

Now I'm that Chef Boyardee looking spastic clown, known as Mr. Pigknuckle? According to you BEnzover, I've been no less than 4 people according to your in-depth scientific investigation as to who I am, only using chicken blood, a half bottle of cheap rum and some rat bones.

Get a fucking life, ass face.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

This coming from the bra wearing freak, that refuses to show his one tooth he is so ashamed of. Let alone know at least the first four chapters of "The Idiot's Guide on how to be a Nazi," even after watching it in anime form.

The only thing you've ever "busted" was a condom in the ass of Biggie Bitchtits as you fondled each others pussies with your forked tongues. I'm not the one looking like a stick of Fruit Stripe gum everytime I leave the house.

Dipshit.

If you say so, "Ma-am".

iu

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

"Fell" for what, tard?

Break time??
Do tell..

Lol

Jesus Christ!

Dipshit.
Perfect sense.

For years you claimed it was a group of people operating the "Flynn account." Then you were nearly laughed off the board at TRF when Feral with BRA1N's panel abuse help spilled the beans about my "Damage Inc." handle, yet you've studied the Flynn for so long and couldn't even put 2+2 together making you look like the atomic turd you really are.

Wait. It gets better.

When you managed to suck up what was left of your dignity with a vacuum cleaner, you came back with "Flynn is Gunz!" That was your idiotic and brain dead mantra up til last week.

Stop the presses!

Now I'm that Chef Boyardee looking spastic clown, known as Mr. Pigknuckle? According to you BEnzover, I've been no less than 4 people according to your in-depth scientific investigation as to who I am, only using chicken blood, a half bottle of cheap rum and some rat bones.

Hey Trannie Annie, why don't you just post a timestamped selfie and STFU?

Then you'll be able to gloat about how retarded we all are for thinking that you're a dewd.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Lulz.
Like I said before,
I knew for years Pickles was in there.
Flynn knew too much about Dove.
Those kind of details only go to family members.
Then, yesterday, out of left field, I wasn't expecting it,
My source dropped Pickles is 'The Main Flynn'.
Verified.

Everything Flynn got were from Doves SG, TBC posts and observations from reading KM, Murdock and me earlier this year... Not Pickles.

Flynn has a GOOD recall memory.
Not true.
Nice damage control attempt tho.
Pics?

There is no "damage control" you fucking clown.

Because, there is no more than one person that operates the Flynn handle you fucktard.

If those internet sleuths at B.H. couldn't figure it out, what makes you think you can with your tadpole sized brain?
Ok, now it's just Pickles.
A dude.
Carry on-

Are you fucking sure this time?

Is this your final answer?

I don't want to read about how I'm really Bugs Bunny in a month as your Alzheimers kicks into overdrive.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"Fell" for what, tard?

Break time??
Do tell..

Lol

Jesus Christ!

Dipshit.
Perfect sense.

Wait. It gets better.

Stop the presses!

Hey Trannie Annie, why don't you just post a timestamped selfie and STFU?

Then you'll be able to gloat about how retarded we all are for thinking that you're a dewd.

How come you can't post a picture showing your one tooth?

I'm able to "gloat" now you sad fuck.

I'm able to "gloat" how you think dressing like a whole box of melted crayons is somehow cool. I also will "gloat" on how you think pink, purple, and anything neon are "men's" colors. In fact you reinforce this by wearing stupid looking purple fedoras along with your loud ass pink "track suits" you stole after clotheslining 4 preteen girls who got the last four.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
*SIGH*, you can weep and wail all you want, but it's not going to change the fact that everyone knows you're a homosexual middle aged man.

Game over, faggot.

No doubt you'll keep hiding that one tooth under those chapped lips.

The only "game over" here is your receding hairline line you soon-to-be bald fucker.

With that in mind, maybe you can find some nice summer hats in vibrant colors to take away from your hair loss issues.