So, turns out the 'Head Flynn' is Pickles...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
See what I mean? 100% e-trannie confirmed. Any normal female would agree to the request in order to clear up the confusion.

That makes about as much sense as you stating you're not a virgin.

There is no "confusion."

The only "confused" one here is you, based on your manner of dress and your love of "trannies."

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

Good trophy thread. I'm amazed you fell for it.

"Fell" for what, tard?

BEnzo's 153,254th attempt at this sad story? It's quite easy to knock down his strange and weird conspiracy theories.
You posting at the food court?
Break time??
How long do those Segways last powerwise?
Do tell..

I'm still waiting on this "new" news.

I just love how you've switched your rusty gears to the "Flynn works near a foodcourt."

Okay, can we at least get a backstory to these new found allegations that seem to have a shelf life of 15 minutes?
No, you eat at a food court and control the lunchtime rush in case of a riot.
Must suck telling folks to 'put a mask on' all day long!
Lol

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I can get Pickles here to verify that.

Anybody who thinks Flynn writes like Pickles has their head up their Benzo.

Pickles can’t go five posts without dropping a comic on somebody.
Lulz.
Like I said before,
I knew for years Pickles was in there.
Flynn knew too much about Dove.
Those kind of details only go to family members.
Then, yesterday, out of left field, I wasn't expecting it,
My source dropped Pickles is 'The Main Flynn'.
Verified.

Everything Flynn got were from Doves SG, TBC posts and observations from reading KM, Murdock and me earlier this year... Not Pickles.

Flynn has a GOOD recall memory.
Not true.
Nice damage control attempt tho.
Pics?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Too Brawl Hall didnt read....

Anyway, in conclusion to this nonsense, I'll say one last thing, because now that it's pretty much certain that you're a phony handle controlled by dewds, I'm done with this pantomime of e-trannie faggotry.... you understand that the only way to save yourself now and quash the allegations is by posting a genuine time stamped pic of your hand or something else which indicates that you're genuinely a female as you claim?

Otherwise both you and your troll are done and you know it.

I belive the ones dolling themselves up and pretending to be femmes is just their cowardice and use it to gain pity from those who dont attack the weaker sex.. making them weakk

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was evident to me Flynn was a dude the first time I called him a faggit. Rattled the fuck outta him and threw him off his persona game.

So I guess telling you to go suck your own flaccid dick is me being, "rattled?"

That's like saying your daughter isn't mentally handicapped due to being from the same sperm that made her and her cousin.
Quiet faggit, I was talking about you, not TOO you.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Lulz.
Like I said before,
Verified.

Everything Flynn got were from Doves SG, TBC posts and observations from reading KM, Murdock and me earlier this year... Not Pickles.

Not true.
Pics?

Nope. I deleted them when I freed up harddrive space. Sorry. You'll have to ask HC Trouble.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn is a twat. Always has been.

Beaver’s blog. My goodness, Beaver was the best to troll. Good times
The greatest Beaver troll was no doubt Iron Dukes where he made an entire website up about vasectomies.

The front page was somebodies sack on an operating table and was filled with how a vasectomy stops future generations of having to not deal with ppl like Beaver.

Beaver never recovered from that one

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Caskur, are you in on the "Flynnspiracy" too? You seem to shill for "her" quite a lot.

She is a flame warrior.

Lying about flame warriors isn't my thing...

Sure. A "flame warrior" who refers to herself as a "God" as opposed to a Goddess and claims to be a proud American, despite allegedly being Canadian.

Does that sound right to you?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Caskur, are you in on the "Flynnspiracy" too? You seem to shill for "her" quite a lot.

She is a flame warrior.

Sure. A "flame warrior" who refers to herself as a "God" as opposed to a Goddess and claims to be a proud American, despite allegedly being Canadian.

Called herself a God, huh?.... She's probably part of the new woke movement and if so, you should e-beat the wokism out of the skunk.

I would.

Master

Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Pickles called me fat 24/7 lol
Pickles would have made a comic about you by now if he was Flynn.

Flynn has her moments, but that sure as shit doesn’t write like Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

You act if though Pickles was the Steven King of comedy.

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.
Srsly, Flynn

Name one name you ever beaten in a flame match.

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

That fucking thing wasn’t a flamer. It was a tard and a rather horrible tard at that.

Tardafinas history

Trolled into posting her nudes and outted she had a stronger five day growth then most of the men in this community

had hairs growing out her nipples

trolled into thinking she had a panel at CO, paid money for three months of bandwidth then was block banned by V-Agent

Posted up so many fake PI info of members she’s the influence old DumbZo here is keeping the tradition alive on. Poor Eric Kitchen from Palos hills who had his job address posted at the home of internet terrorism.

I beat Bumspud

And……go

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

She is a flame warrior.

Called herself a God, huh?.... She's probably part of the new woke movement and if so, you should e-beat the wokism out of the skunk.

I would.

What woman would call herself a God ffs... it's a dewd!

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Lulz.
Like I said before,
Verified.

Not true.
Pics?

Nope. I deleted them when I freed up harddrive space. Sorry. You'll have to ask HC Trouble.
I plan on it.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So this thread confirms;

Benzo=0

Carry on my wayward sons
Lol.
You fanooks wish you even had a quarter of my skills.
And, I perform my magic with the truth.
You mopes all lie like hungry dogs,
Because you have squat.
Benzo = 'never lost'
Martini & crew = nuthin' ever won.
Get a job, Kev-

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Pickles called me fat 24/7 lol
Pickles would have made a comic about you by now if he was Flynn.

Flynn has her moments, but that sure as shit doesn’t write like Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

You act if though Pickles was the Steven King of comedy.

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.
Srsly, Flynn

Name one name you ever beaten in a flame match.

I'll wait

Serafina.
Lol wat?

That fucking thing wasn’t a flamer. It was a tard and a rather horrible tard at that.

Tardafinas history

Trolled into posting her nudes and outted she had a stronger five day growth then most of the men in this community

had hairs growing out her nipples

trolled into thinking she had a panel at CO, paid money for three months of bandwidth then was block banned by V-Agent

Posted up so many fake PI info of members she’s the influence old DumbZo here is keeping the tradition alive on. Poor Eric Kitchen from Palos hills who had his job address posted at the home of internet terrorism.

I beat Bumspud

And……go
Sera beat Flynn with a poem.
Doesn't say much for Pickles, does it-

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

She is a flame warrior.

I would.

What woman would call herself a God ffs... it's a dewd!
You have to ask yourself about men pretending to be women.
Then there's the time Flynn tried to catfish Rancid.
This doesn't look good for Pickles, huh?
giphy.gif

Master

Site Supporter
So this thread confirms;

Benzo=0

Carry on my wayward sons
Lol.
You fanooks wish you even had a quarter of my skills.
And, I perform my magic with the truth.
You mopes all lie like hungry dogs,
Because you have squat.
Benzo = 'never lost'
Martini & crew = nuthin' ever won.
Get a job, Kev-
I said ZERO

Vape that shit