So, turns out the 'Head Flynn' is Pickles...

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

Good trophy thread. I'm amazed you fell for it.

"Fell" for what, tard?

BEnzo's 153,254th attempt at this sad story? It's quite easy to knock down his strange and weird conspiracy theories.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Discount spa and shower treatment, Poppy?

Zyklon B is no extra charge...

Ask your buddy Shartini, he loved the experience.

You poor little manbitch, did a Jewish girl with braces kick your ass again while you were marching up and down Trafalgar Square with Hitler's preserved testicles hanging out your mouth?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I can get Pickles here to verify that.

Anybody who thinks Flynn writes like Pickles has their head up their Benzo.

Pickles can’t go five posts without dropping a comic on somebody.

Pickles called me fat 24/7 lol
Pickles would have made a comic about you by now if he was Flynn.

Flynn has her moments, but that sure as shit doesn’t write like Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

You act if though Pickles was the Steven King of comedy.

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

I was there idiot. I read everything from Pickles to Worm to That Dastardly Man. Pickles was average at best, maybe being slightly ahead of the curve in regard to CHROME.

I really like how you and a few others embellish their worth or others on a site like B.H.

BEnzo wants to make us believe he wasn't just an anoymous poster at Brawl-Hall, which he definitely was. BEnzo would like you to believe that he was this stud wordsmith, but in reality he was there to chase the loose fat women and get golden showers from talking hippos like emmy. That's all he was there for. The moron even got the stipulations wrong when he tried lying about the match myself and Serafina participated in. If anything, BEnzo next to Freud is one of the biggest wannabes out here then and now. FACT!

Pickles and Martini. What can you say except that both of the Super Mario brothers used "prewrites" on most of their competitors. Martini was caught red handed and was given shit for it for over 6 months. While Pickles was never really caught, it's pretty much believed in most circles that both Martini and Pickles were passing each other "prewrites."

Martini claims he has beaten these "legends" when in fact he's "beaten" them using "prewrites" and when they were past their prime. Martini thinks that beating Redneck, Wino, emmy, AW, LoCo, Ladr, Distorted Views, Danger, ATvile and Evil Bastard is an accomplishment.
Too long. Didnt read

mouth breather

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Martini is a spaz

I kicked him in the corn hole while being tied down with a fuckimg cripple like alpha nova for a partner

his ass was beaten so bad that not even his skilled partner was able to save him

And that was the first time I wrecked him.

2nd time he quit halfway into the match he was getting kicked around so bad

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
After getting this shit troll thread to 6 pages, Benzo is probably jerking about on the floor with a pair of jumper cables attached to his balls.

BOOM goes the car battery

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

Srsly, Flynn

Name one name you ever beaten in a flame match.

I'll wait

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Martini is a spaz

I kicked him in the corn hole while being tied down with a fuckimg cripple like alpha nova for a partner

his ass was beaten so bad that not even his skilled partner was able to save him

And that was the first time I wrecked him.

2nd time he quit halfway into the match he was getting kicked around so bad

Stubby thats a stretch knowing your only 24 donuts tall.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

"Fell" for what, tard?

BEnzo's 153,254th attempt at this sad story? It's quite easy to knock down his strange and weird conspiracy theories.
You posting at the food court?
Break time??
How long do those Segways last powerwise?
Do tell..

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

Srsly, Flynn

I'll wait
Brah,
Martini = Dumb
Flynn/Pickles = Not Dumb

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
BEnzo=0
5802171-charlie%20murphy%20laughing.gif

Lulz

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It was evident to me Flynn was a dude the first time I called him a faggit. Rattled the fuck outta him and threw him off his persona game.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Jesus Christ!

Srsly, Flynn

I'll wait

Serafina.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"Fell" for what, tard?

You posting at the food court?
Break time??
How long do those Segways last powerwise?
Do tell..

I'm still waiting on this "new" news.

I just love how you've switched your rusty gears to the "Flynn works near a foodcourt."

Okay, can we at least get a backstory to these new found allegations that seem to have a shelf life of 15 minutes?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It was evident to me Flynn was a dude the first time I called him a faggit. Rattled the fuck outta him and threw him off his persona game.

So I guess telling you to go suck your own flaccid dick is me being, "rattled?"

That's like saying your daughter isn't mentally handicapped due to being from the same sperm that made her and her cousin.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Lulz.
Like I said before,
I knew for years Pickles was in there.
Flynn knew too much about Dove.
Those kind of details only go to family members.
Then, yesterday, out of left field, I wasn't expecting it,
My source dropped Pickles is 'The Main Flynn'.
Verified.

Everything Flynn got were from Doves SG, TBC posts and observations from reading KM, Murdock and me earlier this year... Not Pickles.

Flynn has a GOOD recall memory.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looks like Benzo pissed off the wrong person.

Hey dumbass, when you fuck with somebody from that crew, your fucking with all of them. One of whom is the biggest PI miner in this communities history who posted up directions from an airport to somebodies front door.

Pickles is one of those guys. Flynn isn’t.

Warned

Just nuke his old ass.
Think Ant might be coming here for a couple posts….

Bendover is worse at "sleuthing" out writing styles than Blandscape.

BTW, Cunty is a mod here at BF, did ya know dat.
He’s sort of failing with this one but I’ll play along until shit pops off.

Cunt got butt blasted by Cdub at FT. If he’s here that’s the reason why

link please.

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I'm "Gunz"

*Ahem* About that.

Someone at BH found a FB pic of Gunz and his embarrassingly ugly tribe. The rest of the board, unfortunately, quickly glanced at the picture and didn't see any further damage to them could be done. Enter SSS:

I may have dropped that pic over at 4chan and asked for an x-ray of the puffy tits of his soft young daughter. I may have then posted it on many sites that I posted the Onion URLs to. GG fatso...

SSS
- BH and 4chan are the only sites I can't be banned from.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

Speaking of Pickles:

Pickles via Beaver's Blog said:
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Mr.Pickles - Brawl Hall worried?
It seems that the powers that be at BH seem to be worried about the sudden resurgent in posts at Flamechamps. Real flaming is taking place there. BH has the usual Chrome story, and tard threads, but nothing really of value or worth reading.

The problem? Easy, the shoutbox.

See, the shoutbox is taking away from the meat and potatos of what made BH a decent site. There is a severe lack of creativity at BH, to the point where I just go to the shoutbox, say HI and wait for the reactions. Honestly, thats all you have to do. The shoutbox was a serious handicap at DS. It really does take away from posting.

And couple the shoutbox with a group of aging, tired flamers and trolls, and the writing is becoming clear. BH is starting to run on empty. Even old man ladr is posting with gumption at FC. But the sad thing is, he is far behind the times in the new Flametown. You can spot his trolls a mile away, like his cancer troll. Please, your embarrassing yourself.

I cannot be so foolish and predict BH will fold. Sites will always be around as long as someone pays for them. But the content and quality of BH is dropping to basic tard level. It is now the home for noobs, and regs eagerly awaiting Flynn's next thread. The more I think about it, Flynn should be on the payroll there.

Before you know it, out of desperation, they'll announce new regs or something.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Too Brawl Hall didnt read....

Anyway, in conclusion to this nonsense, I'll say one last thing, because now that it's pretty much certain that you're a phony handle controlled by dewds, I'm done with this pantomime of e-trannie faggotry.... you understand that the only way to save yourself now and quash the allegations is by posting a genuine time stamped pic of your hand or something else which indicates that you're genuinely a female as you claim?

Otherwise both you and your troll are done and you know it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Too Brawl Hall didnt read....

Anyway, in conclusion to this nonsense, I'll say one last thing, because now that it's pretty much certain that you're a phony handle controlled by dewds, I'm done with this pantomime of e-trannie faggotry.... you understand that the only way to save yourself now and quash the allegations is by posting a genuine time stamped pic of your hand or something else which indicates that you're genuinely a female as you claim?

Otherwise both you and your troll are done and you know it.

You must have your girdle on way too fucking tight.

Prove what to you? I've already proven myself to be female as I made a podcast addressing certain posters in my real voice.

How about YOU prove who YOU are by posting/making a podcast?

It's really not my fault your peanut sized Aryan mind is too fucking stupid to look around for things that "prove" who I am.

Either that or post a picture with what little teeth you have left.

See, dummy? I too can play your moronic game of you acting like you're in charge of something.