So, turns out the 'Head Flynn' is Pickles...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

Yanno, you should have just typed "DUMPSTER" and this senile fuck would have spent the rest of this thread talking to himself.

Mr Pickles would not have responded to this faggotry, thus there you go, proof flynn is not mr pickles.
I just posted a grab of this in the TF discord.

So far the “lmao” are at 26

what is TF?
Third rail.

Turd Fail

They have a Discord? Lord help us lol
For FFB.

Since, you know, DumbZo here likes to call these guys his “peeps” and the guy who started it had a hand in my dox…

Wait, DumbZo, I don’t see you in the discord, tho

Bra1n?
Of course.

Master

Site Supporter
TIL-

DumbZo still using pickles for clout and views.

Hey dumbass, if Pickles never hit these forums, you wouldn’t have any material, you tear dropping tag-a-long

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Blurt is a natural flamer who is an élite flamer noobie... He's good. Try and recognize greatness when you see it. Try and better it.

giphy.gif

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
TIL-

DumbZo still using pickles for clout and views.

Hey dumbass, if Pickles never hit these forums, you wouldn’t have any material, you tear dropping tag-a-long

Maybe Benzo can suck an original flame out of Johnny Storm's cock.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There goes Poppy with cock on the brain again :facepalm:

Doesn't matter what you post, you wipe Benzo's elderly asshole and roll back dick skin to clean dick cheese. Yuck. Plus you sound like a air headed hood rat with all your whining about not get any every night. Consider purchasing a dildo instead of inserting a KFC chicken leg between your fat thighs.

More from the TRF archive:

Tiny man BEnzover challenged me to a flex-off (Deadpool)

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I can get Pickles here to verify that.

Anybody who thinks Flynn writes like Pickles has their head up their Benzo.

Pickles can’t go five posts without dropping a comic on somebody.
He could have saved the cat too...since the flynns seem often concerned for its wellbeing.

Master

Site Supporter
Looks like Benzo pissed off the wrong person.

Hey dumbass, when you fuck with somebody from that crew, your fucking with all of them. One of whom is the biggest PI miner in this communities history who posted up directions from an airport to somebodies front door.

Pickles is one of those guys. Flynn isn’t.

Warned

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I can get Pickles here to verify that.

Anybody who thinks Flynn writes like Pickles has their head up their Benzo.

Pickles can’t go five posts without dropping a comic on somebody.
Lulz.
Like I said before,
I knew for years Pickles was in there.
Flynn knew too much about Dove.
Those kind of details only go to family members.
Then, yesterday, out of left field, I wasn't expecting it,
My source dropped Pickles is 'The Main Flynn'.
Verified.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Oh, yeah
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

Good trophy thread. I'm amazed you fell for it.
Lol. It's Pickles. Verified.
You still have those pictures?

I'm not opening old wounds... Our issues were resolved.
But, you have the pictures.
That's almost enough within itself.
Heh

I have his address and phone number.... so?

He isn't my enemy.
I'm not looking for that.
Just the pic(s).
They'll come out again eventually.
Peeps can't help themselves.
Pickles has lots of enemies.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey dumbass, when you fuck with somebody from that crew, your fucking with all of them. One of whom is the biggest PI miner in this communities history who posted up directions from an airport to somebodies front door.

Warned

Just nuke his old ass.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Warned

Bwahahaaha so Benzo was right?

Fucking LOL.

Seethe and cope, faggot.

Master

Site Supporter

Warned

Just nuke his old ass.
Think Ant might be coming here for a couple posts….

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Warned
Dude, told you before,
DO YOUR BEST!
You fags scare me as much as seeing Bonesaws piece scurrying across the floor.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Warned

Just nuke his old ass.
Think Ant might be coming here for a couple posts….
Good!