So, turns out the 'Head Flynn' is Pickles...

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Lets put an almighty halt to this experiment in futility.

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

Good trophy thread. I'm amazed you fell for it.
Lol. It's Pickles. Verified.
You still have those pictures?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Oh My GoD! After all these tedious years of mystery about "who I am" is solved by the brightest and bestest "flamer" here, BEnzo!

Uhhhhh...no! I was being sarcastic you mega dunce. Just in case you're flopping around in a perceived victory seizure.

BEnzo, my wheechair bound friend/nimrod. Before you even begin to encroach on this wild tale of fantasy. Tell me Dumbfuck Holmes how you have spent years of your pathetic life sitting in your dark basement with old "Flynn" postings trying to forensically put them together so you can prove for once and for all that I'm "Gunz" and that Bigfoot really exists?

Now I'm that retarded halfwit that's related to that bloated fucktard, Martini? Where oh where do your delusions of granduer end? Before, I was at least THREE different personas. Then for the longest time I was that survivalist queer, "Gunz." Now, I'm Mr. PickleStain?

Tell me BEnzover, are you going to actually present REAL PROOF this time, or lament how I'm 4 different people, me being the head of course to this "flaming" hydra that terrorizes you so, while complaining that your back hurts?

They lack comprehension skills and their investigation competence is non existent.

I'm not opening old wounds... Our issues were resolved.

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Oh, yeah

But, you have the pictures.
That's almost enough within itself.
Heh

OP
OP
Master Pu

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I’m still laughing. Don’t know why I’m so amused by this.
Pickles would paint his toes too if he could bend over far enough!
tenor.gif

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh, yeah

But, you have the pictures.
That's almost enough within itself.
Heh

I have his address and phone number.... so?

He isn't my enemy.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Pickles told me he lost weight, meanwhile I'm fatter than ever...

Thanks to our shitty western diet...

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I can get Pickles here to verify that.

Anybody who thinks Flynn writes like Pickles has their head up their Benzo.

Pickles can’t go five posts without dropping a comic on somebody.

Pickles called me fat 24/7 lol
Pickles would have made a comic about you by now if he was Flynn.

Flynn has her moments, but that sure as shit doesn’t write like Pickles.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

I have no idea. Just laughing at it all during these stressful times

Master

Site Supporter

Yanno, you should have just typed "DUMPSTER" and this senile fuck would have spent the rest of this thread talking to himself.

Mr Pickles would not have responded to this faggotry, thus there you go, proof flynn is not mr pickles.
I just posted a grab of this in the TF discord.

So far the “lmao” are at 26

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Yanno, you should have just typed "DUMPSTER" and this senile fuck would have spent the rest of this thread talking to himself.

Mr Pickles would not have responded to this faggotry, thus there you go, proof flynn is not mr pickles.

what is TF?

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

The faggot probably wants some Mr Pickles oiled biceps pictures.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Master

Site Supporter

what is TF?
Third rail.

Turd Fail

Master

Site Supporter
Flynn isn’t Pickles.

That is why doxxing him was hilarious.

He was hilarious. His Flea is fat threads were legendary
Actually, I think I have a Flea is fat comic he wanted me to post once the old forum went dead.

Hey Flynn, post that comic up, Pickles

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

what is TF?
Third rail.

Turd Fail

They have a Discord? Lord help us lol

Master

Site Supporter

what is TF?
Third rail.

Turd Fail

For FFB.

Since, you know, DumbZo here likes to call these guys his “peeps” and the guy who started it had a hand in my dox…

Wait, DumbZo, I don’t see you in the discord, tho

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

what is TF?
Third rail.

Turd Fail

For FFB.

Since, you know, DumbZo here likes to call these guys his “peeps” and the guy who started it had a hand in my dox…

Wait, DumbZo, I don’t see you in the discord, tho

Bra1n?