So we all know what fat Oink was doing this Christmas - but what was she doing during the Christmas of 2019?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Fat lily logged off

Wait until y’all see what 2020’s Christmas meltdowns looked like

Lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'll leave that uo to you.It's getting late my time so if I do it then it will be tomorrow.

I just loved the way large Lil was going apeshit and Lotus just kept laughing at her.
The meltdown was indeed epic

We even got a glimpse into When Pigs Squeal, the Sequel simply by mentioning the sorriness of her first Chernobyl style chain reaction to Lotusbud's much deserved promotion.

She went so fucking mental over trivial forum antics that she actually contacted Bonesaw in real life. Both by text and phone @3:00am with several red face emoticons to demonstrate the gravity of the situation; followed by repeated attempts later that day by email then courier. Shrieking frantically I might add, trying to garner his support as she tried to pin the Tantrum on our lovely forum Donkey, Lotusbud. It was a rather epic and hysterically funny sequence of events. I assure you.

And if I recall correctly, despite repeated correspondence demanding his participation, authored both by personal and legal counsel, he did the prudent thing and completely dismissed all said mewling as the hysterical & unimportant ranting of a mentally ill hag beast who is known consistently for fabricating e-grievances in her own mind as this is the closet form of interaction she is capable of enjoying with another human being.

Smart man that Bonesaw guy, smart man indeed.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Imagine getting a call at 3 a.m. and being filled with the fear that something terrible has happened to a loved one, only to pick up the phone and hear loud squealing as Lily complains about something on a troll forum.

This is the obvious detachment from reality that these people have...It's also why Scotty would create a 20-minute Vocaroo filled with the horrifying sounds of himself violently raping the English language.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Something that happened 3 years ago on a troll forum

lmao

This is why it is best not to share any contact information with unhinged raving lunatics like Lily. They are far too unstable to use it in prudence

Last edited:

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Imagine getting a call at 3 a.m. and being filled with the fear that something terrible has happened to a loved one, only to pick up the phone and hear loud squealing as Lily complains about something on a troll forum.

This is the obvious detachment from reality that these people have...It's also why Scotty would create a 20-minute Vocaroo filled with the horrifying sounds of himself violently raping the English language.

Sad huh

X

xXx
Site Supporter
all yoo have to do is see the reoccuring poasts of the injured LOL

like a drum roll of PAINNNNnnnnn :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

556859b5353981ab02613c24063cb0e0.gif

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I happily admit that I think lotus is a howard stern looking degenerate

Own your PM sniveling, Pig.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That's literally what Poofer did to me and that's why I blocked him straight away.

Thusly kicking off the largest cyber bowel movement ever.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Isn't easter supposed to be a joyous occasion filled with merriment family and friends?

seems we have a pattern of misery on these otherwise happy occasions

84_27_12_22_5_56_01.png

no no.... lard lily doesn't take any of this stuff too seriously :GiggleBitch: