So we all know what fat Oink was doing this Christmas - but what was she doing during the Christmas of 2019?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Thought you'd never ask.

Way back then, before she needed the support in her hate on Dove quest she was attempting to garner traction and allies in her longstanding feud with @LotusBud

Here's your friend Lotus, in all her Gloryhole.

84_26_12_22_1_27_59.png

Is it true Lotus? Do you look like a Brooks shields Transwoman? I wouldn't know but Oak seems to think you do.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Noodle neck did ask for scandalous PMs did he not?

I live to serve.

There are plenty of even more juicy ones

but I think I'll let them surface all slow and painful

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Christmas eve. 11:26pm Board time. which is EST

that means at 8:26 pm on the west coast while people who are loved are enjoying merriment with their families there Oak was thinking about who she could turn against Lotusbud.

but yea, she's well adjusted and happy --lmao

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
This I will say though. Brook was a pretty hot piece of ass.

So if Lotus did look like her, which I find hard to believe because she looks more like Howard Stern to me, I could see why the angry pig hated her for so long.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This I will say though. Brook was a pretty hot piece of ass.

So if Lotus did look like her, which I find hard to believe because she looks more like Howard Stern to me, I could see why the angry pig hated her for so long.

It's never looks with Oak. It's always intelligence. Any women who make her feel even slightly less intelligent or know something she doesnt know that contradicts what she wants to believe.....the high school mean girl comes out.

I was saying it will be funny when Oak and Murd turn on eachother but really, there is no way Murd will ever threaten Oaks self perception of being smarter. Murd is such a next level moron Oaks fragile, massive ego is safe with her.

I mean it MIGHT become murky if Murd tries to explain to Oak why HIV and AIDs are two different viruses. That's retard level dumb. Murd never accepts gentle correct or even looks at any info that shows her shes wrong, so she never learns a single damn thing. That might be what does it for those two. Murds willingness to cling to incurable stupid while maintaining shes right. You know. Democrats won the civil war and Catholics worship God..not Jesus. AIDs is not advanced level HIV virus but it's own separate virus. Basic dumbfuckery on Murds part will trigger those two into their screeching dramas.

Either of these fuck knuckles so much as considers sniffling into my PM box to apologize and enlist....they can go fuck right off. I'll just screen shot the shit and post it for mockery.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I was saying it will be funny when Oak and Murd turn on eachother but really, there is no way Murd will ever threaten Oaks self perception of being smarter. Murd is such a next level moron Oaks fragile, massive ego is safe with her.

I have some pretty juicy ones on that front too

but, rome wasn't built in a day and I personally enjoy watching the squirm.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey it’s Disneyland Stubby. Did ya bring your 2 favorite works with ya?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I have some pretty juicy ones on that front too

but, rome wasn't built in a day and I personally enjoy watching the squirm.
Oh I remember those days. Being in the middle of those two.

Oak having a tizzy about Murd posting PI when Murd only repeated something she read on the board. And how Murd shares private stuff and is unhinged.

Of course NOW it's perfectly acceptable for Murd to blather private stuff about people. Constantly take shots at people. And then announce those people are back on ignore because she is choosing her "peace".

So we know we interrupt whatever this bitches "peace" is. Which is slamming people, lying about people and dragging up private stuff about people and than being a coward.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Lotus has started losing her marbles quite badly of late. I know she's always been a bit eccentric and "out there", but recently her posts have been making even less sense than usual.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Her and pig used to get into some classic brawls

That’s why we trolled oak with the idea of making lotus a mod at SG

She went thermo nuclear

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Lotus has started losing her marbles quite badly of late. I know she's always been a bit eccentric and "out there", but recently her posts have been making even less sense than usual.

Ease up Scouse. Think Stubby shaves his sac too?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The people she watches that she regards as "truth tellers".....like Jimmy Dore and Brand....have been steady calling out the establishment. Maybe that's the reason. She doesnt want to accept the fact that the prog politcains are sell outs and dems/rinos are bad guys.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The people she watches that she regards as "truth tellers".....like Jimmy Dore and Brand....have been steady calling out the establishment. Maybe that's the reason. She doesnt want to accept the fact that the prog politcains are sell outs and dems/rinos are bad guys.
I think she's being dishonest when she claims to hate Biden and the Democrats. She would much rather live in woke clown world than have Trump and genuine Conservatives in charge.

I recall when she was asked who she thinks would make positive change if they were voted into office and she said "Elizabeth Warren". :LOL3:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think she's being dishonest when she claims to hate Biden and the Democrats. She would much rather live in woke clown world than have Trump and genuine Conservatives in charge.

I recall when she was asked who she thinks would make positive change if they were voted into office and she said "Elizabeth Warren". :LOL3:

How is this important to a Nazi?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Nothing says worthless fucktard like 9 ppl having admin on ignore

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Her and pig used to get into some classic brawls

That’s why we trolled oak with the idea of making lotus a mod at SG

She went thermo nuclear
You should screen shot the meltdown she had in the mod forum of S/G lulz.