So We Have A "who done it" With Someone Sending Shitty Screenshots Of People Slagging Swampy!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LMAO…someone on the internet slagged me! Lemme go slit my wrists
Oh yeah please do, one less stinking coon on the planet....

Someone was pming me showing me hurtful words on a messageboard! Lemme go dive in a dumpster for some buried treasure! Idiot
Do you really think I value the opinion of some rancid old coon ? Lol especially not a stinking cunt like you, now stop following me around , it’s a wonder you have time to worship me, with all your fantasy white kids to take care of, dream on beaner....

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Someone was pming me showing me hurtful words on a messageboard! Lemme go dive in a dumpster for some buried treasure! Idiot
Do you really think I value the opinion of some rancid old coon ? Lol especially not a stinking cunt like you, now stop following me around , it’s a wonder you have time to worship me, with all your fantasy white kids to take care of, dream on beaner....

Yeah you do. You’re taking the time out from robbing liquor stores to reply, you fucking idiot.

Lol @ your old ass crying cuz people are talking about you. Crying cuz motherfuckers ON A MESSAGEBOARD are badmouthing you. You couldn’t pay me to be that pathetic. LMAO

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
^ the curiosity is killing her lol

a friend showed her PMs of other 'friends' talking smack about her but it was shared in confidence so her hands r sort of tied now as far as confronting anyone

this is the impression i have

A Real friend would call out those two faced people for her. Why did whoever feel so comfortable taking shit about her to them in the first place?
no idea

but she wouldnt make it up

I’d be more pissed at the person showing me what people are saying. That’s just me tho

id rather not know either

i mean if u considered them friends thats no something that rolls off so easy

No expectations, no disappointments. I know who to trust on here and that’s probably less than a handful of people.

And that might be too many.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yeah you do. You’re taking the time out from robbing liquor stores to reply, you fucking idiot.

Lol @ your old ass crying cuz people are talking about you. Crying cuz motherfuckers ON A MESSAGEBOARD are badmouthing you. You couldn’t pay me to be that pathetic. LMAO
Get your fact right nig nog, mind your own cunting business, take your slag self and go have a good wash you greasy old slut...lmfao now stfu..

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Get your fact right nig nog, mind your own cunting business, take your slag self and go have a good wash you greasy old slut...lmfao now stfu..

You were straight CRYING in that 1000000 post thread, you irrefutable old bag! LMAO!!

waaaaaaahhhhhh people were slagging me off!! Online strangers were being two faced! Boo fucking hoo. Do you blame them? Who the fuck wants to be associated with some old thieving heffer who is THAT thin skinned. EMBARRASSING

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

May I ask what the facts are in this situation? People will disappoint you that you've known your whole life, nevermind people on a forum or any social site on the internet.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

May I ask what the facts are in this situation? People will disappoint you that you've known your whole life, nevermind people on a forum or any social site on the internet.

Some shit stirrer PM’d her saying people were talking shit about her. This bitch is in her sixties and crying cuz people were bad mouthing her. This is the same demented old bat that brags about living off of robbery proceeds from when her husband used to rob banks. And she wonders why people talk crap.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You were straight CRYING in that 1000000 post thread, you irrefutable old bag! LMAO!!

waaaaaaahhhhhh people were slagging me off!! Online strangers were being two faced! Boo fucking hoo. Do you blame them? Who the fuck wants to be associated with some old thieving heffer who is THAT thin skinned. EMBARRASSING
Lol listen to this backward filth, you obviously want to associate cos you never leave me alone, you don’t know what a stupid cunt your making of your nasty self, now I don’t have long before I have to go out, I’m not wasting time on some backward coon that has nothing else in its life than a poxy forum...oh yeah..fucking nigger lol...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Thanks, but I'd like to know her side of the story. I have had some fucked up shit happen to me in my own time. I say the men are the worst. Absolutely demented, hateful and bizarre.

Want peace on a forum, don't reject a man's friendship, romantic interest or crush their fragile little egos. They can't handle it. Males are weak. Not all, mind you. But most.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Lol listen to this backward filth, you obviously want to associate cos you never leave me alone, you don’t know what a stupid cunt your making of your nasty self, now I don’t have long before I have to go out, I’m not wasting time on some backward coon that has nothing else in its life than a poxy forum...oh yeah..fucking nigger lol...

Yet here you are, replying again. You say I have no life yet I ain’t the one crying cuz motherfuckers are talking shit about me on a fucking messageboard. This must be the only thing YOU have in life, seeing as strangers words got you in your feelings. Cry some more, you fucking dumb bitch. This shit is hilarious.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Thanks, but I'd like to know her side of the story. I have had some fucked up shit happen to me in my own time. I say the men are the worst. Absolutely demented, hateful and bizarre.

Want peace on a forum, don't reject a man's friendship, romantic interest or crush their fragile little egos. They can't handle it. Males are weak. Not all, mind you. But most.

I doubt she’ll answer you. She’s probably lying for attention.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I doubt she’ll answer you. She’s probably lying for attention.

:Confused4: I don't know. It's up to her.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Yet here you are, replying again. You say I have no life yet I ain’t the one crying cuz motherfuckers are talking shit about me on a fucking messageboard. This must be the only thing YOU have in life, seeing as strangers words got you in your feelings. Cry some more, you fucking dumb bitch. This shit is hilarious.
Cry ? I thought you said months ago you was gong to make me cry, I’m still waiting, it would be the first time in my life a stinking wog managed it, now PM BF about this as always lol ...you grassing old slag lmfao...

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Cry ? I thought you said months ago you was gong to make me cry, I’m still waiting, it would be the first time in my life a stinking wog managed it, now PM BF about this as always lol ...you grassing old slag lmfao...

Hell, your old ass is crying cuz people were talking shit about you! LOL!!! In your sixties and internet strangers are making you cry. What a sad, pathetic waste of space you are. Go steal some fentanyl and OD, you Colossal fucking failure.

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter
Me: How many perverts does it take to put in a light bulb?

Grimm: Just one, but it takes a whole ER staff to remove it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

was it you, Levon? Are you the two faced prick talking behind peoples backs?

Wouldn't it be even harder for you to piss up a rope, than it would be for Grimm?

Can you just answer the fucking question without talking in riddles?

I already did.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Wouldn't it be even harder for you to piss up a rope, than it would be for Grimm?

I already did.

Good answer :ThumbsUp1:

Levon

Philosopher King
Site Supporter

I already did.

Good answer :ThumbsUp1:

I need a crusher for that nazi fuck though, and he's too dense for humor to work.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's him, I can smell his pissbag.

lmao

a familiar smell is it

giphy.gif