So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You ignore it when Admin call me and ignorant slut, disgusting pig, all kinds of names. Oh and the involving families in raunchy personal attacks.

You dont say anything on my behalf when I'm trying to have a normal discussion and these leftists are too obsessed with hate to do so.

I see alot of people who are not even conservative yet branded as conservative being nasty on response. I can attest to that myself. I've torn up Bush and Republicans havent ever talked to me the way Obama voters have.

Then you have leftwing people dumping family members, filing divorce, turning on friends. Running over people in cars and punching children. Burning down communities. Wanting people in prison for protesting. Stripping women of our rights and protections and calling us horrible and abusive names and promoting violence against women.

And you know its leftists who started the push back against gender ideology. It shouldnt matter....right is right.
I don't defend people who talk that way. I disapprove, no matter who they are.

You claim Smallie is a great guy and completely refuse to acknowledge his hatred.

And, yes, I have said things in your defense in the past, and you know it. I stopped because I put you on ignore because of your intense vitriol for the left. I got really sick of it. You say shit that's just as nasty as the people you are whinging about. I only read about 1 in 50 of your posts now. And I never pile on when people are saying nasty things about you and your family. Never. And you know it.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

You claim Smallie is a great guy and completely refuse to acknowledge his hatred.

And, yes, I have said things in your defense in the past, and you know it. I stopped because I put you on ignore because of your intense vitriol for the left. I got really sick of it. You say shit that's just as nasty as the people you are whinging about. I only read about 1 in 50 of your posts now. And I never pile on when people are saying nasty things about you and your family. Never. And you know it.
You diaspaarove but don’t say a word.

So essentially you are a partisan coward

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

No, I don't know it. I've never seen you say a thing.

Also I dont have "intense vitriol" for anyone. I respond to the intense vitriol that gets flung at me nonstop because I dont support democrats.

Garaty is left and him and I have always been friends and able to have heated disagreements. Everytime I try to have a discussion with any of you guys what do I get? Vitriol. You've quoted my posts and said nothing but "bullshit!" or called me a partisan hack. That is so insulting. Just tell people not to bother, Lotus.

And Admin and Hollowbrain just spew hate.

Biggie is the best. And I watched him try to have discussions and he was met with nothing but insults. So now he trolls.

I dont believe establishment cuck leftists view any of us as human beings. People arent going to continue trying to be nice when they are treated with unhinged contempt, gaslit and labeled every "phobia" and "ism".

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No, I don't know it. I've never seen you say a thing.

Also I dont have "intense vitriol" for anyone. I respond to the intense vitriol that gets flung at me nonstop because I dont support democrats.

Garaty is left and him and I have always been friends and able to have heated disagreements. Everytime I try to have a discussion with any of you guys what do I get? Vitriol. You've quoted my posts and said nothing but "bullshit!" or called me a partisan hack. That is so insulting. Just tell people not to bother, Lotus.

And Admin and Hollowbrain just spew hate.

Biggie is the best. And I watched him try to have discussions and he was met with nothing but insults. So now he trolls.

I dont believe establishment cuck leftists view any of us as human beings. People arent going to continue trying to be nice when they are treated with unhinged contempt, gaslit and labeled every "phobia" and "ism".

If everyone are such evil and devious cucks, the question that begs to be answered is why are you still here then?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Is that the same thing as an "auto error?"

LMFAO!!!!

OMG Flynn!!!

You're right I'm so dumb! You've won so hard!! Auto error doesn't EXIST

I almost had all these people FOOLED. But nothing gets past YOU, does it?

Just like the small business oligarchy!!

I cant get away with anything with Plynn around!