So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Since her AND Murd have such healthy, committed and loving relationships that they are clearly off enjoying while the rest of us peasents are just HERE 24/7 and never do anything else.

What's the excuse? You dont need a "piece of paper" to show your "commitment"?

Are you getting less because he gave someone else more and they didnt value it? The old "I'll never get married again!"

Maybe things aren't so commited? They dont seem very happy.

And why the fuck is Murd still engaged? No one over 40 needs some stupid wedding. Alfonso never seems to smile. Hm.

Ya'll should march these guys asses to the courthouse and get it done. You ain't getting younger.

Unless you dont believe you are WORTH it.

Man I wouldnt do it. Live in girlfriend at my age. Even if Murds worst nightmares came true and Big and I ended up single at the same time. His ass would HAVE to be willing to get married to take another spin on the Dovey train. (To be honest for him in particular I would require a blood contract and his soul since he already dipped once....but he is the only turd I'd ever consider shoving back up my ass). We would have to do paper work and have it notorized and filed and yeah THEN he could have everything. All of it. Everything that comes with a traditional minded woman. If not....NOPE!

That's because I'm not desperate. I'll demand what I want and I almost always get it. Its GOOD to be ME.

WTF are you guys gonna do when one of you gets sick or injured? Go through eachothers actual legal family members? I've seen that shit more times than i can count. A patient has been living with a person for years and they have a medical crisis and their "girlfriend" cant even be directly involved because they are NOT married.

Ahahahahaha.

Dont you guys feel insecure all invested as women into flight risk males? I would if I were dumb enough to do it.

Ever see that guy who lived with his girlfriend for years and years and they would TELL people they were "enaged" but always found some bullshit reason to put it off.....and then they break up, and he marries his new girlfriend after 6 months and they stay togther?

Being the girlfriend at our age is like being the woman he wants to fuck (or someone who look after his business and take care of him and be a warm body) who isnt gonna fuck anyone else through the duration of time he is with you. And then he eventually leaves for the woman he wants to marry. You are wasting your time, energy and the the remainder of your beauty on a man who wont give you all HIS benefits in return.

Just food for thought. A few potatos.

I give it a few years before we get stories about some super mature and mutual understanding that it just wasnt gonna work out and a break up with the ole "we still care deeply about eachother".

Teach us, you obvious gurus....how to have the very best of the bare minimum. I wanna have a healthy, loving and committed relationship that involves actual none of that commitment stuff, too ....and I can think about it while I stare at crown mouldings.

It's what we all dream of!

Maybe try better sex. That might help.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
xB3Cu89.png

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
Nah... I rose in the ranks doing a job that required learning on your feet, then got assessed for it much later, thus getting a handful of accreditations.
So your Masters is in standing on your feet? I bet that takes a lot of practice and hard work!