Whats the cops name, libtards?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Too bad she wasnt an unarmed libtard of ANY color. You fukin loons would have his addy, kids, wife, mom, etc, posted all over the fukin place!

It might be a black officer and his ID is being covered up.

I can't feel sorry for her though. Sad yes BUT she was really silly to try breaking into the White House. Now she is dead silly.

What do you expect is going to happen unlawfully breaking into the White House?

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Too bad she wasnt an unarmed libtard of ANY color. You fukin loons would have his addy, kids, wife, mom, etc, posted all over the fukin place!

I can't feel sorry for her though. Sad yes BUT she was really silly to try breaking into the White House. Now she is dead silly.

Not that it matters a bundle but it was the capitol building.

I dont exactly disagree although its a very bad look when a cop shoots an unarmed woman crawling through a broken window.
This is really about the hypocrisy of every time a left winger gets shot by the cops, the cop is exposed and named yet lefties are saying she got what she deserved and refuse to expose the cop. If the standard is condemning and naming the cop, WTH hasnt he been named!!! Its just another disgusting example of the double standard.

On top of all this, libtards totally took over and occupied the Wisconsin Capitol and they werent shot. Also, libtard protesters swarmed through the D.C. capitol and threatened Republicans and I believe someone brought in period blood to throw around. Another accosted a republican on an elevator.

Now I need to know why all THOSE assholes werent shot dead too!

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I dont exactly disagree although its a very bad look when a cop shoots an unarmed woman crawling through a broken window.
This is really about the hypocrisy of every time a left winger gets shot by the cops, the cop is exposed and named yet lefties are saying she got what she deserved and refuse to expose the cop. If the standard is condemning and naming the cop, WTH hasnt he been named!!! Its just another disgusting example of the double standard.

On top of all this, libtards totally took over and occupied the Wisconsin Capitol and they werent shot. Also, libtard protesters swarmed through the D.C. capitol and threatened Republicans and I believe someone brought in period blood to throw around. Another accosted a republican on an elevator.

Well, they should have been shot or at least shot at.

didn't the 6th of January start the Blue Lives Matter movement?

Should the cop be named? If someone has been charged they are named aren't they?

The way your country carries on waving guns all around, I would not because the person (if it was a cop) innocent family could be targeted. There are too many armed nuttier than fruitcakes scumbags in the USA....At least 3 innocent Australians have been murdered in the USA... it's not a place high on my tourist visiting list.... I'd be safer with the Taliban.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Well, they should have been shot or at least shot at.

didn't the 6th of January start the Blue Lives Matter movement?

Should the cop be named? If someone has been charged they are named aren't they?

The way your country carries on waving guns all around, I would not because the person (if it was a cop) innocent family could be targeted. There are too many armed nuttier than fruitcakes scumbags in the USA....At least 3 innocent Australians have been murdered in the USA... it's not a place high on my tourist visiting list.... I'd be safer with the Taliban.
Yep, but it doesnt happen that way. Always hypocrisy and double standards with the left. Well, they've set the standard DOZENS of times so now the cop has to me named. It'll come out eventually now since the family is suing the Capitol police.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, we know know the cop's name and it turns out he is a radical black nationalist and far left BLM activist. The cop attempted to justify his murdering of an unarmed white woman by claiming that someone else called him the n word. You can't make this stupid shit up.

OP
OP
Lokmar

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, we know know the cop's name and it turns out he is a radical black nationalist and far left BLM activist. The cop attempted to justify his murdering of an unarmed white woman by claiming that someone else called him the n word. You can't make this stupid shit up.

If he is the cop that shot her, no wonder he wasnt named!