So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, you waited until you posted it here, ages later, to send it to the cops?

No.

This incident happened an entire year and a half before Murd decided to blast it here and claim my daughter was soliciting dick pics from grown men.

She wasnt mad about the night it fucking happened and I was telling her about it AFTER I reported it to the cops. I asked her if she wanted to see the dicks...she said yes....i showed them to her and deleted it.

You can see the convo it wasnt anything like what she claimed it was....a year and a half AFTER it happened.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
No.

This incident happened an entire year and a half before Murd decided to blast it here and claim my daughter was soliciting dick pics from grown men.

She wasnt mad about the night it fucking happened and I was telling her about it AFTER I reported it to the cops. I asked her if she wanted to see the dicks...she said yes....i showed them to her and deleted it.

You can see the convo it wasnt anything like what she claimed it was....a year and a half AFTER it happened.

You posted the thread with the pic. How could you post a picture that you no longer had?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
No.

why is pig pressing for private convos to be posted

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If I recall correctly Murdy wasn't too happy about that text exchange being posted because it did indeed make Murd look exactly the way Dove was asserting

Now pig is here trying to push for those text exchanges to be posted again

with friends like pig who needs enemies? Unless of course, one enjoys the underside of a bus?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
LMAO. WOW!

Wow indeed. You paid a small fortune (or most likely your parents did) for you to spend years being unproductive and clueless whereas, I earned a great crust all the way through then free degrees just for being me.

Don't hate the player, toots. Hate the game..:Happy5:

Those that can, do. Those that can't, teach.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
If I recall correctly Murdy wasn't too happy about that text exchange being posted because it did indeed make Murd look exactly the way Dove was asserting

Now pig is here trying to push for those text exchanges to be posted again

with friends like pig who needs enemies? Unless of course, one enjoys the underside of a bus?

Because Murd is a disgusting and backstabbing liar.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You posted the thread with the pic. How could you post a picture that you no longer had?

I posted the TEXT messages. The dicks were in the damn text message. I was "keeping" them. I sent them to her and they were way back a year deep in the text messages.

Are you dense?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I posted the TEXT messages. The dicks were in the damn text message. I was "keeping" them. I sent them to her and they were way back a year deep in the text messages.

Are you dense?

You still kept the picture of the dick. One format or another, you kept it, long after it was unnecessary to have.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I think Oak is angling to have Dove post the dick pic to satisfy her fairy little buddy admin

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
So, how did you post a thread with a picture of a penis that you no longer had?

......like this, idiot

Screenshot-20230124-023453-Chrome.jpg

See how that's actually a text message? Yeah the text messages were still there. They were deep in there but I still have them.

And I'm fucking glad I did because she is a LIAR. A disgusting one.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Screenshot-20230124-023502-Chrome.jpg

It's a whole ass convo where I explain the SAME shit I'm saying here.

SHE waits a whole year and comes to BF to vent about how I "let" my daughter solicite dick pics. Says my daughter is fucking 12.....and claims me daughter was asking an adult for dick pics.

Yeah okay. Murd is a sick bitch.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
hahahahahahahahaha Dove cuts off the picture just as admin is starting to get wet

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Damn that's low tho

did the son actually have to say "you've been served"?

I thought that was a legally binding requirement?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Who got served by their kid? Not Oak, right

Oak gets served by many kids numerous times per day.

They wear hairnets, little funny caps, and say things like, "How may I take your order, ma'm".

Then they usually say things like "WOW! I've never seen somebody rack up all the loyalty card purchases then cash in on the same day!"