So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
OMG Flynn!!!

You're right I'm so dumb! You've won so hard!! Auto error doesn't EXIST

I almost had all these people FOOLED. But nothing gets past YOU, does it?

Just like the small business oligarchy!!

I cant get away with anything with Plynn around!

Too bad you're trying to save face on another public fuck up.

"Auto Error???" Really?!?!

Wow. The list just gets longer!!!

No One

Factory Bastard
Yesterday was Chinese New Year. They said it was teh year of the rabbit but in here it's always the Year of the PIG.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Poor Blurt never made it to 1000 posts and now Balenciaga is refusing to fund his sex change operation

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
uo5OxSt.jpg

Stubby suffers from acute penis envy. FACT!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Too bad you're trying to save face on another public fuck up.

"Auto Error???" Really?!?!

Wow. The list just gets longer!!!

"Save face"

Says the unhinged psychopath that has no reading comprehension.

Imagine being so desperate to insult someone that you willingly show yourself to be this fucking stupid.

You are the only one on the forum....the ONLY one...who doesn't understand sarcasm and the auto error comment.

How does that feel?

And if I were a leftard....Admin would shitting on you. The only reason he likes your posts is because he is a hatefilled puppet who would support a child rapist over any "trumptard".

Fuck being you sucks. Lol. "Derpa deep auto error auto error deerrr small business oligarchy!!" Stupidest fucking person on the board.

I would HAVE to be impressed or intimidated to even THINK about "saving face". You are a drooling ass retard.

Dont you have some Bawl Hall stats from like 2007 to masturbate on? You fucking loser?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
uo5OxSt.jpg

Stubby suffers from acute penis envy. FACT!

Oh so this is why you avoid civil discourse, discussing ideas, and rely on personal attacks and insults?

I've been calling you nimrods narrowminded. See how that's not just MY sentiment? You get so close sometimes.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh so this is why you avoid civil discourse, discussing ideas, and rely on personal attacks and insults?

I've been calling you nimrods narrowminded. See how that's not just MY sentiment? You get so close sometimes.
use the true type 14pt penis font or he wont get it

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You guys remember all the lefties in the 90s were jamming this in the coffee shops?

REM....the most over rated shit next to Nirvana lol. And everytime they saw someone named Ken all retard hell would break lose. They be like "HEY Kennenth! What's the frequency man?! Hahahahah you know the song?" You just know every Ken in America had a rough 5 years because of this band. And to this day....no one knows the frequencies.

Because there are no frequencies. Just a lot of grumpy men over 40 named Ken who probably voted Trump for revenge. That's your answer Oak. Its Maga Ken.

Okay....continue.

Last edited: