So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I don't have a child in their late 20s. I have a student living with me. I'm okay with that. I'd rather my son finish his studies.
Is he taking an important major?

Something like Queer Plant watering or some equally magnificent area of study which will require him to sleep on your couch until he is in his 40s?

yeah, I called it when I said bum. lol

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My son lives with me. I cover his costs, not the other way around. I never used my children for financial gain.

That's not what you said months ago. YOU said you lived in your SONS home.

The million dollar house?

Yeah you are lying. Funny how the stories change and how you and Murd block people from checking your post history lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
They're in their 20s. Not in their teens.

And I believe he's fully capable of lying about where they live.
Both of my sons are in their twenties, pig

and neither is a bum sleeping on my couch

haw haw

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They're in their 20s. Not in their teens.

And I believe he's fully capable of lying about where they live.
Well MY 20 year old shouldnt be allowed to live with her girlfriend.

I should hold her hostage. Right?

And force my 17 year old to lay in her bed alone when shes wide awake even though I enjoy her company and dont mind her being put in the house

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Yeah you are lying. Funny how the stories change and how you and Murd block people from checking your post history lol.
I do recall something along those lines.

But I thought it was her mother she was forced to move in with

that was after they needed a room mate just to make the rent

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I said I live with my son, which I do. We live in the same house, only I pay for it. This is California, there is no way a full-time student is going to school and paying for his mother.

Stop being a potato.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I know @Dove …my brother and I are like chalk and cheese. He’s always up for a free handout. The rent he saved allowed him to travel the world. I still shake my head at that shit. But hey, I was still living the dream and paying my own way.
:ThumbsUp1:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's in a STEM field of study. You're welcome.
STEM as in Silly Traumatized Effeminate Motherfucker?

Yeah, ok.. And I travel the universe on a silver surf board looking for planets on behalf of a gentlemen name Galticus

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I know @Dove …my brother and I are like chalk and cheese. He’s always up for a free handout. The rent he saved allowed him to travel the world. I still shake my head at that shit. But hey, I was still living the dream and paying my own way.

I've never not paid my way. Not the government, not a man. I've worked.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I said I live with my son, which I do. We live in the same house, only I pay for it. This is California, there is no way a full-time student is going to school and paying for his mother.

Stop being a potato.

You said it was your SONS house. That is what YOU said.

I remember that clearly because you audacity with that shit.

You are just dishonest. Always changing what you say based on how we respond to it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Stop being a potato.
Okay so he's the bum who needs to live off mommy until his late twenties

and you're proud of this emasculated momma's boy?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You don't know what a STEM field of study is?

Embarrassing.
I know full well.

I just don't believe someone with your genes and the upbringing you could provide is capable of something like that.

prove me wrong

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I don't have to prove a damn thing for you. You mean nothing.

Believe and post what you like.
I mean nothing but here you are jumping and dancing every time I poke your fat belly with a stick for my own amusement

LMAO

this has to be one of your better melties.

I'm calling this thread for 2023 -- yeah I know it's early but I don't think even YOU can out do this fucking melty you're having :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

My daughters have a strong independent streak. Always have.

My oldest used to push put of everyone arms as a baby. She just always wanted to go go go. Shes been planning her future since she was fucking 5. She just met life with so much enthusiasm.

My middle (the midnight rider like me) decided she hated asking us for stuff ....we never tell her no. She never asks for anything ridiculous. She just decided she wants her own money. So we got her BLS certified and she is a professional babysitter lol.

My 6 year old has NO problem asking for literally everything lol. She actually also earns "money". Its her behaviour chart....she gets stars that she cashes in at the end of the week and she always wants slime from the dollar store lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean nothing but here you are jumping and dancing every time I poke your fat belly with a stick for my own amusement

LMAO

this has to be one of your better melties.

I'm calling this thread for 2023 -- yeah I know it's early but I don't think even YOU can out do this fucking melty you're having :LOL3:

I like to argue, so what?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Uh oh guys.....I hear my 17 year old. She is awake and talking to another 17 year old!!!

Call the cops lol

Right, that's what a 17 year old ought to be doing on a school night at 1 am.

Surely, nothing can be done, like take a telephone away...nah, that's responsible parenting.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Pig is throwing a magnificent hissy fit tonight

she might even break out of the barn and all.

Hey, don't be too loud -- you might wake up your son. And we all know how bums are about their beauty rest don't we?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My daughters have a strong independent streak. Always have.

My oldest used to push put of everyone arms as a baby. She just always wanted to go go go. Shes been planning her future since she was fucking 5. She just met life with so much enthusiasm.

My middle (the midnight rider like me) decided she hated asking us for stuff ....we never tell her no. She never asks for anything ridiculous. She just decided she wants her own money. So we got her BLS certified and she is a professional babysitter lol.

My 6 year old has NO problem asking for literally everything lol. She actually also earns "money". Its her behaviour chart....she gets stars that she cashes in at the end of the week and she always wants slime from the dollar store lol.
You just described my wife and her two sisters. My wife is the middle one. Lol