So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I guess you see nothing wrong with the idea that her family is having a good time while she pays attention to strangers on the net.

You make my god damn point. Jesus.

You really are a stupid fucking moron.

Yeah Oak....no one should ever ever talk to anyone outside their house at anytime. Its neglect and BAD if someone has conversations with people while their family is chilling and happy and engaged with eachother. How horrid!

Normal typically dont have a problem with that, Oak. That's a problem narcissistic psychos have.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You really are a stupid fucking moron.

Yeah Oak....no one should ever ever talk to anyone outside their house at anytime. Its neglect and BAD if someone has conversations with people!

Normal typically dont have a problem with that, Oak. That's a problem narcissistic psychos have.

It's not "EVER", it's ALWAYS in your case. Every damn day, we all read you and some hear you, FFS.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
They'd be calling CPS "Hello? CPS? There is this woman who talked on the phone and her family was home......yeah they sounded happy....shes neglecting them....yeah...go take them away please!"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Pig hates to see people happy

she just pretends she does like to see them happy when she needs someone

but it's not long before the real her shines through
It’s a hard one! I think she would like this all to get back to a more friendly atmosphere, but when it comes to the political side of argument…shit becomes too divided and personal.

After Rancid and Joe were talking about a divided Brazil earlier, I looked into it a bit, and Americans have been discussing this for what seems like forever? Lol.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What minor children did you have in your home when you were raging over 200-400 posts per day at CBTs and COs?

And you know she was sat at a PC.

When I post it's on my phone. A lot of times I'm not even hardly reading. Just talking mad shit. I'm always available.

You know during the day after schooling my kids go outside and rise their bikes and I sit on the deck while they do their thing.

Horrible. Absolutely horrible.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It’s a hard one! I think she would like this all to get back to a more friendly atmosphere, but when it comes to the political side of argument…shit becomes too divided and personal.

After Rancid and Joe were talking about a divided Brazil earlier, I looked into it a bit, and Americans have been discussing this for what seems like forever? Lol.

Oh yeah. The hate is unhinged as you can see.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not "EVER", it's ALWAYS in your case. Every damn day, we all read you and some hear you, FFS.

I'm BARELY talking on my phone.

The only time I ever talk on the phone is when I'm making fucking doctor appointments. I rarely talk to any adults outside my house.

The fuck are you talking about?

I never should have given you my number. Seriously. I completely regret speaking to you. You really are a nasty hateful person. I wasted that rare time on the phone talking to a fucking cunt....I could used that on a better person

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The pig cannot simply agree to disagree and remain consistent which is what makes her so morally reprehensible

and you're never getting trough to that drooling cocksucker she carries along in her pig purse so why bother?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

They blame one side for everything rather than admit that the entire system is broken.

I lost all respect for them when they showed support for overthrowing the government. You experienced political upheaval in your lifetime. I vicariously experienced it when I was married to someone whose democratically elected government was overthrown by a corrupt military in South America. 3 out of 5 members of his family were tortured political prisoners.

I have seen the direct impact of a fascist government on people and the damage it causes. Fuck that shit. I will not ever support a violent overthrow of government when there is still a chance at democracy.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I guess you see nothing wrong with the idea that her family is having a good time while she pays attention to strangers on the net.

You make my god damn point. Jesus.
But we’re not strangers on the net though. And it was a mutually agreed moment by several of us. Each popped in at various times and each of us had to duck away at various times. It was also 2am American and Canadian time zones, so I guess everyone was winding down then.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
But we’re not strangers on the net though. And it was a mutually agreed moment by several of us. Each popped in at various times and each of us had to duck away at various times. It was also 2am American and Canadian time zones, so I guess everyone was winding down then.

So her children were up at 2 am? Okay...

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
An opposing political protests......that's overthrowing the government

Leftwing shit bags support murdering innocent people over politcs. They support THAT. Their shitty racist president gave a WAR speech with military behind him and slammed half the country as extremists. Which led to a murder.

But our end cant even protest.

Riot and burn down communities and murder kids.....cool. protest democrats? Omg! End of the world! Cant respect that!

Fucking hell. THIS is why we have issues with these hatefilled authoritarians. They force their shit values on all of us and fight to imprison or punish anyone who opposes them.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
An opposing political protests......that's overthrowing the government

Leftwing shit bags support murdering innocent people over politcs. They support THAT. Their shitty racist president gave a WAR speech with military behind him and slammed half the country as extremists. Which led to a murder.

But our end cant even protest.

Riot and burn down communities and murder kids.....cool. protest democrats? Omg! End of the world! Cant respect that!

Fucking hell. THIS is why we have issues with these hatefilled authoritarians. They force their shit values on all of us and fight to imprison or punish anyone who opposes them.

January 6th wasn't peaceful protest by those that entered the Capitol Building. That's a lie.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
No, it doesn't offend me.

It's also not what most families do to be honest.

Good thing I dont give a fuck what "most families" do.

Other peoples families arent my business. But I'm pretty sure there are more teens up at 2am. Mostly because they are playing Roblox with MY teenager.

The difference is I actually know what my kids do on the internet. And when they do. Where as "most families" have no idea.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
January 6th wasn't peaceful protest by those that entered the Capitol Building. That's a lie.
Yeah, cause we all know a bunch of hillbillies and tinfoilists had a real shot at over throwing the government that day

snowflakes are snowflaking because someone left a boot print on Pelosi's desk - LMAO

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good thing I dont give a fuck what "most families" do.

Other peoples families arent my business. But I'm pretty sure there are more teens up at 2am. Mostly because they are playing Roblox with MY teenager.

The difference is I actually know what my kids do on the internet. And when they do. Where as "most families" have no idea.

Yeah, we've seen the pics that you posted.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
The think it was the eldest, but that’s besides the point and getting too personal It was a harmonious and loving atmosphere.

Middle. My oldest lives with her girlfriend. I dont really approve but shes in love so....yeah.

Shes a good one though. Very responsible.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
The side that plows down children and blames victims for their unhinged violence csnt respect people who protest.

Right.
And then calls it Karma when those innocent children are killed

and why?

Because another child's life was not thrown away to a system they claim to hate because he was forced to defend himself against these very same rodents

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And then calls it Karma when those innocent children are killed

and why?

Because another child's life was not thrown away to a system they claim to hate because he was forced to defend himself against these very same rodents

Sorry, that murdering kid wasn't forced to be anywhere that was unsafe. He chose unsafe that night.