So whats Oaks excuse for not getting married?

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But we’re not strangers on the net though. And it was a mutually agreed moment by several of us. Each popped in at various times and each of us had to duck away at various times. It was also 2am American and Canadian time zones, so I guess everyone was winding down then.

Shes LOOKING for an issue. That's what she does. She decides she hates someone and looks for reasons to hate them and insult them.

So something that wasnt any issues before now becomes some high offense or some proof I'm a "terrible" mother.

I dont really get this line of logic here but I guess talking to posters on discord makes a parent bad. I guess Flea is also a shit mom because shes talked to us on discord as well.

Parents cant talk to people I guess. Best to be plastered to a PC all day and night when your kids are small.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Shes LOOKING for an issue. That's what she does. She decides she hates someone and looks for reasons to hate them and insult them.

So something that wasnt any issues before now becomes some high offense or some proof I'm a "terrible" mother.

I dont really get this line of logic here but I guess talking to posters on discord makes a parent bad. I guess Flea is also a shit mom because shes talked to us on discord as well.

Parents cant talk to people I guess. Best to be plastered to a PC all day and night when your kids are small.

You already have one of your kids that would rather live elsewhere and not under your roof. You just posted about it.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
January 6th wasn't peaceful protest by those that entered the Capitol Building. That's a lie.

Neither was Kenosha. Neither was Atlanta. Neither was Portland. Neither was any of the various left wing terrorists who have bombed the Capitol. Shot at senators. Shot people. Drove over people.

Or in Michigan when Whitmer led a much more aggresive occupation of our capitol building.

You are a total hypocrite. You act like only people you agree with have rights ....even to act violently.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I guess we just see harmony differently.
This is why family life is so personal. My daughter used to stay up really late doing her art. Now she’s doing an Arts Degree in University. I think she gets her artistic talent from my late mother. I was pushing for her to become a Veterinarian myself!

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Sorry, that murdering kid wasn't forced to be anywhere that was unsafe. He chose unsafe that night.

Yeah he did.

And so did the psychopaths he shot. They chose to go riot and chose to go after an armed citizen.

But again you dont think anyone else has rights. Just the shit bags you support. Everyone is forced to bow down to YOUR violent side.

Just because leftwing psychos riot doesnt mean we are magically stripped of our self defense rights.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
This is why family life is so personal. My daughter used to stay up really late doing her art. Now she’s doing an Arts Degree in University. I think she gets her artistic talent from my late mother. I was pushing for her to become a Veterinarian myself!

My daughter behaved similarly after high school. During high school she had a lights out time, a little later on weekends, like midnight.

Staying up playing video games until 2 am was not something I agreed with.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
2020 we watched the country burn. Cities torched left and right. Black own businesses forever destroyed without the safety net of an insurance payout. Entire communities sunk deeper into poverty with less resources than ever before. Black communities. Children shot to death because their frightened mother made a wrong turn.

and who was that mother? Well she certainly wasn't the mother of Derrick Chauvin's child. Of that I am certain

And pig wants to pontificate to us about the perils of broken glass and attention whores looking to make a theatrical display out of a few hundred dumb hillbilies making strange noises and farting on the house floor Jan 6th?

Bitch please. Go eat a burrito or something, you tool.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You already have one of your kids that would rather live elsewhere and not under your roof. You just posted about it.

She would rather live with her girlfriend yeah.

You probably couldnt relate to wanting to live with the one you are in love with. Being young and full of passion.

Of course in your stupid fucking brain it's because she wants to "get away" from her family. Negative and hateful people always have to twist normal things to fit their hate narrative.

She comes over here all the time and loves her family. I'm sorry you think that young adults never wanna test their wings and be with their significant others. I LOVED my grandma. I didnt get married at 20 because I wanted to get away from her and out of her home.

How sick and sad is your thinking.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sorry, that murdering kid wasn't forced to be anywhere that was unsafe. He chose unsafe that night.
Yeah, and for being a good Samaritan vermin filth like you would either have seen him left for dead on the street or rot for the remainder of his life in a prison cell.

And because neither outcome came to fruition YOU called karma on several innocent children being mowed down at a Christmas parade shortly thereafter

you are a low life and disgusting animal for real.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She would rather live with her girlfriend yeah.

You probably couldnt relate to wanting to live with the one you are in love with. Being young and full of passion.

Of course in your stupid fucking brain it's because she wants to "get away" from her family. Negative and hateful people always have to twist normal things to fit their hate narrative.

She comes over here all the time and loves her family. I'm sorry you think that young adults never wanna test their wings and be with their significant others. I LOVED my grandma. I didnt get married at 20 because I wanted to get away from her and out of her home.

How sick and sad is your thinking.

I can't relate to allowing my eldest child moving out and doing what they wanted at a very young age. Nope.

I can see how much easier that is for parenting though.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You’re getting personal again. I was that kid that would rather live elsewhere and not under my parent’s roof. And I ended up moving out legally at 18, not because of any disharmony on their part, but because I couldn’t abide by all their rules. I ended up paying my own way through college and living the dream…

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My daughter behaved similarly after high school. During high school she had a lights out time, a little later on weekends, like midnight.

Staying up playing video games until 2 am was not something I agreed with.

She probably still did it.

I say that because it's true. My daughter plays games with several other teens ages 15 to 19. Most are sneaking. I'm 100 percent sure the parents of that 15 year old would judge me for letting my daughter play a game late at night too while saying the same shit while their kid goes behind their back and does all kinds of shit.

Shes not on every night but some nights yeah I let her. I dont think it's a big deal when this kid gets straight fucking As, always has her chores done, never sneaks or lies, and helps without asking.

At least I know what she does online.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I can't relate to allowing my eldest child moving out and doing what they wanted at a very young age. Nope.

You're a narcissist control freak

I bet your kids couldn't wait to get away from you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
She probably still did it.

I say that because it's true. My daughter plays games with several other teens ages 15 to 19. Most are sneaking.

Shes not on every night but some nights yeah I let her. I dont think it's a big deal when this kid gets straight fucking As, always has her chores done, never sneaks or lies, and helps without asking.

At least I know what she does online.

Ugh, no. I monitored my children because kids do try to get away with things.

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

And you now live with your child in his home.

I cant relate to that. I never will relate to that....lol.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Making shit up constantly. How does a young man in school support his schooling and me while a student? Pray tell. Oh yeah, and supports my partner too.

Is that your argument?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wait
So her and her big CA attorney live with her son? As in camping on their couch?

Now we know where the word "potato" came from :LOL3:

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ugh, no. I monitored my children because kids do try to get away with things.

Sure. So do all the other parents.

I know a kid whose mother doesnt allow the internet at all. Kid has 5 different devices stash and was sexting with a 30 year old.

She was also "monitored".

Teens are almost always several steps ahead of their parents. The more defensive and sure you are that you knew everything? Oh boy.

That arrogance.

I prefer to live in reality and allow my daughter some fun when she is consistently responsible. And I'm always up typically with her anyway. Why would I tell her no?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Wait
So her and her big CA attorney live with her son? As in camping on their couch?

Now we know where the word "potato" came from :LOL3:

Yeah, we are supported by a student. That is CON logic right there.

You caught us, we all play video games until 2 am like all "harmonious" families...on his dime.

lmfao

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You caught us, we all play video games until 2 am like all "harmonious" families...on his dime.

lmfao
I left open the possibility of him being a bum living off you

it was a question

you'd have realized that if you were halfway capable of reading at a 4th grade level and beyond

OP
OP
Dove

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

lmfao

You live with your son.

If you just played a game at two am....that's fine. In your own home.