Whats up with Gayton John?

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I was watching some British news and saw cuck Harry and Markle.

There was a pic of cuck Harry with Top semen slurper Gayton John. Wtf is wrong with that Aids clown. Wtf?

Why aren't you UK guys doing something against this Aids supporter. Yuck

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So much Aidze

What a clown

Photo-EltonJohn-436x376.jpg

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
He looks like Blurt the turd, too

We needs the Aidse protection ASAP. I know that UK has greAT insurance. Hope we can sign up an aidse protection with Lords Shield soon.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So much Aidze

What a clown

That right ear has had some stretching aye. Everything is wrong about this clown. Some of his music is alright, like when he’s singing about Marilyn Monroe or when he had a token wife and was still closet-bound. But all his modern love songs orientate around fudge_packing...it’s not right broadcasting male sodomy!

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So much Aidze

What a clown

That right ear has had some stretching aye. Everything is wrong about this clown. Some of his music is alright, like when he’s singing about Marilyn Monroe or when he had a token wife and was still closet-bound. But all his modern love songs orientate around fudge_packing...it’s not right broadcasting male sodomy!

What a sad clown. He is into bois too. He had many bois raped at his mansion. Media covers it up. Men party with many cumshots.

The ear on the right side is Aidsed up. What a clown.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So much Aidze

What a clown

What a sad clown. He is into bois too. He had many bois raped at his mansion. Media covers it up. Men party with many cumshots.

Very sad poop-chute indeed!

images

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
So much Aidze

What a clown

Very sad poop-chute indeed!

images
Wtf. Dusgudting clown he is.

I wonder how many bois and men he aidsed up.

I hearded he has fake hairs. The scum he is. And his clownish glasses.

OP
OP
UncleDiLF

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Check out a show called 'Bo Selecta', it's likely on Youtube, they did a funny impersonation of that colossal faggot Elton John.
Scouse. My brother. For me you represent UK. When it cums to UK I trust on your stand.

I will sure. He is a collosal faghit indeed. Shame.