So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
img-0251-768x1024.jpg

:Whaa?:
Do you have lunch with Gollum every day or was that a special occasion?

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
K wait. So ol' G47 would drop a load in "whatever"?

I think I need to read this thread from the beginning.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I'd have a glass of Merlot with Flynn.

Don't rightly care if Flynn has a vagina or five dicks.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Too bad we can't narrow it down to one or more of the gals in pictures Flynn has posted... there have been some knockouts over the years.

Jus' remember, SeaQueen said the same thing about the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Model last year.......... which turned out to be a dude, that he thought was "muy exotica".

Dont forget the doggo in that one pic with "Flynn". Doggos know bullshit when they see it. He looked miserable, as if he was forced to do unthinkable things, involving peanut butter and nether regions.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Yea, but there's never been a question about me, brah

Really? So you deny telling me.... "I want to see you sweat, as you run to me, holding your pole"? I do recall you saying it would be "hot", and I would be glistening by the time I got close to you. And that after, we would have beers. I knew right then and there, I would have to watch for you putting roofies in my drink.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Oh, and for the record, I would not drop a load in Flynn. The WiFi lookin' 5 head is a dead give away its a dude with an Adam's Apple.

Poor Doggo.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Really? So you deny telling me.... "I want to see you sweat, as you run to me, holding your pole"? I do recall you saying it would be "hot", and I would be glistening by the time I got close to you. And that after, we would have beers. I knew right then and there, I would have to watch for you putting roofies in my drink.
Fuck ya I deny that. I said I'd be shooting you with water balloons after you sweated the mile across Pickets charge.
I didn't know you were thinking wet t-shirt contest!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Fuck ya I deny that. I said I'd be shooting you with water balloons after you sweated the mile across Pickets charge.
I didn't know you were thinking wet t-shirt contest!

:LOL3:

You'll never take my asshole you Yankee!!!!!!

lulz