So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Really???

Let's just go back to that time on SG when your silly ass challenged Bonesaw to a "Flex Off." Additionally, you also demanded he post up a bicep photo for you to judge, even going so far as threatening him online with some sort of half-assed ultimatum.
Not gay in the least.
And not one of the six posters with big mouths and puny arms took that challenge up I might add.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
<-----"Flex Off." winner.
VsFhF1G.png

l43caSx.jpg
Yes but you weren't challenged either I will point out.
Guaranteed you'd of beaten Loon and Bone tho. Maybe SSS too. Maybe-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Not gay in the least.
And not one of the six posters with big mouths and puny arms took that challenge up I might add.

Mother fucker that shit WAS gay as fuck! What other bloke goes around asking for pictures of other dudes biceps? Then demands a preview picture.

Fucking retard.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Mother fucker that shit WAS gay as fuck! What other bloke goes around asking for pictures of other dudes biceps? Then demands a preview picture.

Fucking retard.

Don't misappropriate words that are not culturally yours to use such as "bloke".

You're not the only one to do it here. I've noticed @Garraty_47 has taken to using "arse" and I've also seen yanks using the words wanker, lad and bollocks (looking at you sternly, @cw_ )

So be a good five Indian call centre blokes who smell like bollock dribbling out of curried arses and stop appropriating words and spellings you naan bread lads.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Don't misappropriate words that are not culturally yours to use such as "bloke".

You're not the only one to do it here. I've noticed @Garraty_47 has taken to using "arse" and I've also seen yanks using the words wanker, lad and bollocks (looking at you sternly, @cw_ )

So be a good five Indian call centre blokes who smell like bollock dribbling out of curried arses and stop appropriating words and spellings you naan bread lads.

Hey...how about posting a new foot or arse photo for your friend Sea Creeper? I'm tired of seeing him spam the same old ones day after day.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Hey...how about posting a new foot or arse photo for your friend Sea Creeper? I'm tired of seeing him spam the same old ones day after day.

My feet and bottom are in the shop right now but I'll get right on it when they're ready.

OP
OP
reaper

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
One of the choppers here do a chop of what Garritys and Flynns love child would look like :LOL3:

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Fucking retard.
No. Gay is pretending to be a woman for twenty years brah.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I see that from your post that you think that flex off's are cool and neato. Maybe you'd like to send BEnzover some bicep shots?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter

I am a word connoisseur; I will not restrict myself to one geographical area or even to one language from which to choose the pallet of my textual art.

I often tailor my poasts a bit... at Breaky I may use "mate" or "crikey"; at Reaper it could be "lad" or "wanker". Not because I want to appropriate their cultures; because I have *already* appropriated those words and added them to my own lexicon.

They are *our* words now and I'll bloody well use them however I like.

Grok it?

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
By the way, I find Flex Offs to be cool and neato. Bitchin' even.
It's like Show Us Your Tits, only different.
Cookie Monster may have crossed the line with Gentlemen, Give Me Your Dick Measurements though.