So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Back up what? I've done Vocaroo's I've done pictures, just because I won't jump through the hoops YOU put forth doesn't mean anything. Because I won't do what you want doesn't mean your false narrative of me is true.

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Has posting up AI voice generators become the new bicep flex off?

Poor Benzo scrolled thru the voices looking for "young man's voice"

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
don't hang your head down too long might get stuck that way and i ain't fixing your shit. i am not a qualified mechanic damnit you PM Dilf he loosen ya up a bit and crank ya head up just right again

no charge this time

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
don't hang your head down too long might get stuck that way and i ain't fixing your shit. i am not a qualified mechanic damnit you PM Dilf he loosen ya up a bit and crank ya head up just right again

no charge this time

Why would I PM that coprophiliac?
That's a rhetorical question by the way because it's never going to happen.

Do you have a backup chiropractor to suggest?

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
Why would I PM that coprophiliac?
That's a rhetorical question by the way because it's never going to happen.

Do you have a backup chiropractor to suggest?
maybe mike rowe from dirty jobs? its gotta be pretty dirty job tuning up a bastard

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I read it to be "more" as in a quantity, not a position on a scale of normalcy. "People who are more normal" would have been unambiguous but your choice of phrasing was sloppy, leaving it open to interpretation.
Why must I be exacting? I like things ambiguous.
I stand by what I stated.

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
maybe mike rowe from dirty jobs? its gotta be pretty dirty job tuning up a bastard

I'll make a note but don't be surprised if the next time you talk to Mike he says he never heard from me. Regular stretching and physical activity has kept me off the adjustment table so far and I 'xpect it to stay that way for at least a few more years.

It's like that ancient Chinese proverb:
No Matter Where You Are, There You Go

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will make Flynn a Vocaroo and send it to him/her/whatever, and he/her/whatever can post it...once he/her/whatever sends me 100 dollars.

Who is Flynn, maybe he's Spartacus...we are all Spartacus...are we not, so Flynn is really a combination of all the so called community members combined into one persona. He/she/whatever is us and we are him/her/whatever.

Mystery solved

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I will make Flynn a Vocaroo and send it to him/her/whatever, and he/her/whatever can post it...once he/her/whatever sends me 100 dollars.

Who is Flynn, maybe he's Spartacus...we are all Spartacus...are we not, so Flynn is really a combination of all the so called community members combined into one persona. He/she/whatever is us and we are him/her/whatever.

Mystery solved

So Flynn = Borg?

That explains a lot, actually.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
zXnmG4b.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
So Flynn isn't here. His wife called him downstairs from his attic or upstairs from the basement for dinner. Lol A middled aged overweight man with a bad goatee is stuffing his face heh. Mrs. Pickles prolly makes sure he cleans that fucking plate too you can bet on that shit if you bet on anything. Lots of tension. Flynn goes to his wifey 'Yes Dear' and 'No Dear', all the while thinking of how to make The Bicep Challenge and BEnzo gay over a bit that shamed six posters
SIX YEARS AGO
Jesus H
And to think of more ways to cover his tracks about his slip up discussing car chassis the other day.

Isn't the Pickles brood a tad on the husky side?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Okay. Fine. We'll do this.

I'll make a Vocaroo. I'll name drop you, say the date and BF.

Before I post it, you pay me $250 via any banking/wire service of your choosing.

Deal?
Jesus fuck, can't you go 5 mins without begging for cash?

What's the deal, do you think that by the law of averages if you ask for something 580 times, you're bound to get a yes eventually?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Jesus fuck, can't you go 5 mins without begging for cash?

What's the deal, do you think that by the law of averages if you ask for something 580 times, you're bound to get a yes eventually?

You think then maybe I should bump it up to $1500 just in case someone says yes?