So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Have a bit of that sticky tested, Flynn.
I'm beginning to have serious concerns it's been dusted with PCP or some other hallucination-causing shit.

I appreciate your concern.

You should probably get a refresher course on dating in North America. I'm sure times have changed from the horse drawn carriages you are accustomed to. Additionally, you no longer have to ask CW's parents for their daughter's hand in marriage.

Times are a changing!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously, what sane person searches for filth like this? If you were posting photos of supermodels or cats, that would be pretty normal...but you're searching for literal shit. What's the matter with you so-called alpha males?

There ya go. That thought should be sufficient for the next 20 minutes

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
I appreciate your concern.

You should probably get a refresher course on dating in North America. I'm sure times have changed from the horse drawn carriages you are accustomed to. Additionally, you no longer have to ask CW's parents for their daughter's hand in marriage.

Times are a changing!

:OhGawd:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Excellent!

I nominate Bastard Factory. Also if he would be soo very kind to make sure that when this transaction is over I am permanently banned. For his cooperation he will receive $200 from my share of the $1500.

Let me know when you scrape up the money.

Proposition rejected.

You don't name the terms. WE DECIDE the terms, Five Guys.

Bastard Factory is not a trusted nor wanted party and we're definitely not cutting 200 bucks out for him. The entire 1500 will be going towards charities.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Proposition rejected.

You don't name the terms. WE DECIDE the terms, Five Guys.

Bastard Factory is not a trusted nor wanted party and we're definitely not cutting 200 bucks out for him. The entire 1500 will be going towards charities.

You don't get to name shit. You want this done. We're playing by my rules. You have no fucking say in anything. You people want this, so you'll just have to deal with it.

Nope. The $1500 goes to me. I like how you're trying to slink your way out of this.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I've got Biggie down as number one.That sick fuck even bangs niggers.

SSS would probably have a go but acidently on purpose ram it in her arse.

And that's about it.I don't even think the cock monster is desperate enough to drop a load in that.

So lads,would you have a go on Flynn ?
Anyway…I’ve never pumped a load in a dude’s arse and never will. I‘d die before that shit ever happened. Flynn is King Poofter‘s brother…so even the looks department would be fucking woeful as shit. Poofy…

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
You don't get to name shit. You want this done. We're playing by my rules. You have no fucking say in anything. You people want this, so you'll just have to deal with it.

Nope. The $1500 goes to me. I like how you're trying to slink your way out of this.

How does "get fucked you 5 over-spiced street faggots" work for youse?

Good...good.

Youse ain't shit and never will be.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I see that you're a fucking bitch who is going to deny me my rightly owed $1500.

Fucking cock biter.

How destitute you guys must be that you're begging just about everybody on BF for cash if not outright demanding it, and then stipulating how WE must act and do.

The customers are always right, curds for brains.

You will do as we fucking stipulate and when we fucking stipulate or you can keep living off the busted ramen noodles at the bottom of discarded wrappers you barefoot faggots scrounge at the landfill.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
How destitute you guys must be that you're begging just about everybody on BF for cash if not outright demanding it, and then stipulating how WE must act and do.

The customers are always right, curds for brains.

You will do as we fucking stipulate and when we fucking stipulate or you can keep living off the busted ramen noodles at the bottom of discarded wrappers you barefoot faggots scrounge at the landfill.

I like how all you broke fuckers always want something for free but when the shoe is on the other foot it's me that's "destitute?" It's you fuckers that want to dig into my personal life by listening to my voice along with additional pictures of me to jerk off to twice a day.

I know that if I'm taking requests on what to do with my own body then I'm definitely going to get paid. I know all this goes over your head because you're too fucking knackered up trying to decide if you should post a picture of only your right or left butt cheek.

You're not a "customer" dickhead. What you are is a P.I. sniffing hound. What you really want is something to hold over my head, and unfortunately for you I'm not as dumb as you when it comes to my personal info.

So either scrape up the money or fuck off.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
When I rolled with a female persona, it was funny and light hearted. When Five Guys do it, it's just tragic, cringe, and fail.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I like how all you broke fuckers always want something for free but when the shoe is on the other foot it's me that's "destitute?" It's you fuckers that want to dig into my personal life by listening to my voice along with additional pictures of me to jerk off to twice a day.

I know that if I'm taking requests on what to do with my own body then I'm definitely going to get paid. I know all this goes over your head because you're too fucking knackered up trying to decide if you should post a picture of only your right or left butt cheek.

You're not a "customer" dickhead. What you are is a P.I. sniffing hound. What you really want is something to hold over my head, and unfortunately for you I'm not as dumb as you when it comes to my personal info.

So either scrape up the money or fuck off.

Starve to death, you shit skinned slum dogs.

You're our bitches. Not the other way around.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
When I rolled with a female persona, it was funny and light hearted. When Five Guys do it, it's just tragic, cringe, and fail.

Anything that needs a digital voice modulator and a steel drum of Chloroform is the furthest thing away from being, "funny" and "light hearted" you fucking psycho.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Five Guys....

How many sauce packets do each of you street weaklings need per day to sustain your remaining kilos?

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Anything that needs a digital voice modulator and a steel drum of Chloroform is the furthest thing away from being, "funny" and "light hearted" you fucking psycho.
This coming from a guy who recently shaved his legs, borrowed his wife's high heels and took a picture of himself sat down with his legs crossed, like a transgender Sharon Stone...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
This coming from a guy who recently shaved his legs, borrowed his wife's high heels and took a picture of himself sat down with his legs crossed, like a transgender Sharon Stone...

:LOL3:

Must have missed that....