So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Let's Curry Crowd Fund this shit!?

How many rupees is that?

I prefer my currency in USD.

Anyhoo...we can assign someone to hold the funds in escrow. I'll sign all the legal crap and you peeps can get rid of me for a mere $1500.

What you're buying is me never posting here, TBC and SG.

Deal?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Anyhoo...we can assign someone to hold the funds in escrow. I'll sign all the legal crap and you peeps can get rid of me for a mere $1500.

Deal?

I'm tentatively all on board. Your collective have tripped over yourselves attempting to appear Western, properly nutritioned, and fluent in English since 2005.... to so many laughs and nose snorts.

Of course, the amount while not sizeable, would still require legitimate and authentically verified names/accounts.

Are all five of you curry puffs able to even get an account?? Do you even not share a pair of dress shoes?

This is no Western Union, DHL, or Moneygram proposition. Neither is it crypto.... because we all need to know it's not another Indian crypto scam.

You will all need to provide 100 points of ID to our duly elected and discreet representative. To photographed from multiple angles and verified by a Notary Public of some sort.... maybe the guy who milks dogs for street condiment in your hovel?

I hope to work with youse as soon as possible in order to remove one aspect of supreme stupidity, perhaps the greatest store of it in a single person ever, from all forums ever.

You all should have died from dysentery... but I suppose living in such cramped cardboard quarters and chewing the heads off of pressies as they emerge from each other, MIGHT have conveyed to youse some sort of curry crap immunities.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Deal?
Dudes don’t say “anyhoo” faggot!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm tentatively all on board. Your collective have tripped over yourselves attempting to appear Western, properly nutritioned, and fluent in English since 2005.... to so many laughs and nose snorts.

Of course, the amount while not sizeable, would still require legitimate and authentically verified names/accounts.

Are all five of you curry puffs able to even get an account?? Do you even not share a pair of dress shoes?

This is no Western Union, DHL, or Moneygram proposition. Neither is it crypto.... because we all need to know it's not another Indian crypto scam.

You will all need to provide 100 points of ID to our duly elected and discreet representative. To photographed from multiple angles and verified by a Notary Public of some sort.... maybe the guy who milks dogs for street condiment in your hovel?

I hope to work with youse as soon as possible in order to remove one aspect of supreme stupidity, perhaps the greatest store of it in a single person ever, from all forums ever.

You all should have died from dysentery... but I suppose living in such cramped cardboard quarters and chewing the heads off of pressies as they emerge from each other, MIGHT have conveyed to youse some sort of curry crap immunities.

Excellent!

I nominate Bastard Factory. Also if he would be soo very kind to make sure that when this transaction is over I am permanently banned. For his cooperation he will receive $200 from my share of the $1500.

Let me know when you scrape up the money.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
images
It's been over .0034 seconds, aren't you about due to post a homoerotic dick pic?

Garraty_47

Mutants Rule!
Site Supporter
Ya know. I think we can make this happen if you're serious. For $1500 I will retire.

Deal?

That's an unfortunate choice of words: "retire".
KM uses it a lot but never (so far) has actually meant it.
I have doubts about your sincerity now.

Until assurances have been made and verifications... verified this wallet will remain closed.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
That's an unfortunate choice of words: "retire".
KM uses it a lot but never (so far) has actually meant it.
I have doubts about your sincerity now.

Until assurances have been made and verifications... verified this wallet will remain closed.

What a tight wad.

fromHELL

Banned
Banned
the ruler and flynn dumb and dumber siamese.. that suck on each others cocks to see who can come up with the best post on each and every forum they go to. some families are just weird

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
And to think of more ways to cover his tracks about his slip up discussing car chassis the other day.

Isn't the Pickles brood a tad on the husky side?
Him and his wife were. Maybe they shed a few pounds by now, those pics are 7-8 yrs out. The fact they exist and are stored away for safekeeping by several people not including me because I don't do that gives them great consternation if not constipation I can guaranfuckintee that. Heh

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
It must be understood the Martini/Flynn's of the posting world thrive on attention, among others let there be no mistake, either positive or negative. I only give such posters only so much. Otherwise I lose as well. Can't have that.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If I wanna know for sure if Flynn is really Mr. Pickles in drag...I'll go ask Sir Cunty for his opinion, not rely on all these junior inspector Clouseaus.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Cop that again Poofter! Löl

images

Seriously, what sane person searches for filth like this? If you were posting photos of supermodels or cats, that would be pretty normal...but you're searching for literal shit. What's the matter with you so-called alpha males?