So who here would drop a load in Flynn ?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I am a word connoisseur; I will not restrict myself to one geographical area or even to one language from which to choose the pallet of my textual art.

I often tailor my poasts a bit... at Breaky I may use "mate" or "crikey"; at Reaper it could be "lad" or "wanker". Not because I want to appropriate their cultures; because I have *already* appropriated those words and added them to my own lexicon.

They are *our* words now and I'll bloody well use them however I like.

Grok it?

So you're a foreign jargon tosser....

Up to you, cunty balls.

MrNiceGuy

peace through anarchy
☠️
You fucking post a picture of your feet or send me $1000 USD and you can see more than my feet.
Damn babe, inflation is high enough already. How about some tastefully artful armpit shots with scratch n sniff technology? How much that set me back?

Or a nice nude soaking wet pinkie toe?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
No. "Gay" is asking for pictures of another dude's arm on a public forum, then having the nerve to call other people "gay."
Yea, I have the nerve. Twenty years of delusionally posting as a woman. A young woman at that,
Is gay.
This:

Is not gay.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
So Flynn isn't here. His wife called him downstairs from his attic or upstairs from the basement for dinner. Lol A middled aged overweight man with a bad goatee is stuffing his face heh. Mrs. Pickles prolly makes sure he cleans that fucking plate too you can bet on that shit if you bet on anything. Lots of tension. Flynn goes to his wifey 'Yes Dear' and 'No Dear', all the while thinking of how to make The Bicep Challenge and BEnzo gay over a bit that shamed six posters
SIX YEARS AGO
Jesus H

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
That's why I'm not on The List! The butthurt I've handed out over the years makes me too large a target as has already been proven.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Damn babe, inflation is high enough already. How about some tastefully artful armpit shots with scratch n sniff technology? How much that set me back?

Or a nice nude soaking wet pinkie toe?

Hmmmm...I don't know. I like you and all but I just think if I send you an armpit shot, you'll post it and point out my armpit hair. I can't have that.

How about this. For you I'll send a full nude shot for the introductory low price of $999.00.

Is that cool?

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Yea, I have the nerve. Twenty years of delusionally posting as a woman. A young woman at that,
Is gay.
This:

Is not gay.

How about you have the nerve to chase your own fucking colostomy bag around while braying about all these mysteries you solved with only using half your brain located deep in your ass?

You're the pantyhose wearing dickhead riding into the forums for the last 5 years proclaiming how you have/are going to "out" all the posters who took a running start and kicked your pussy through some yellow uprights. To this very second, with all your claims, you have yet to show ONE, ONE! Single shred of evidence. Even Aryan with his clutching at pink gay straws comes off more rational than you and remember, we're talking about Aryan here.

Peep this slug. You have been running your mouth out here for the last 5 years trying to make people believe I'm a dude on multiple fucking forums. Get a real life clown.

*BoOm?*

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
How about you have the nerve to chase your own fucking colostomy bag around while braying about all these mysteries you solved with only using half your brain located deep in your ass?

You're the pantyhose wearing dickhead riding into the forums for the last 5 years proclaiming how you have/are going to "out" all the posters who took a running start and kicked your pussy through some yellow uprights. To this very second, with all your claims, you have yet to show ONE, ONE! Single shred of evidence. Even Aryan with his clutching at pink gay straws comes off more rational than you and remember, we're talking about Aryan here.

Peep this slug. You have been running your mouth out here for the last 5 years trying to make people believe I'm a dude on multiple fucking forums. Get a real life clown.

*BoOm?*

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So Flynn isn't here. His wife called him downstairs from his attic or upstairs from the basement for dinner. Lol A middled aged overweight man with a bad goatee is stuffing his face heh. Mrs. Pickles prolly makes sure he cleans that fucking plate too you can bet on that shit if you bet on anything. Lots of tension. Flynn goes to his wifey 'Yes Dear' and 'No Dear', all the while thinking of how to make The Bicep Challenge and BEnzo gay over a bit that shamed six posters
SIX YEARS AGO
Jesus H

I don't even know ^^^ what that is. Is that supposed be your "smoking gun" of me being Pickles?

You write like an 81-year-old who is losing/lost his mind. That's the worst excuse I've seen you throw up regarding your infamous "BiCeP cHaLlEnGe." Give it up pops, you can't post for shit nigga!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I don't even know ^^^ what that is. Is that supposed be your "smoking gun" of me being Pickles?

You write like an 81-year-old who is losing/lost his mind. That's the worst excuse I've seen you throw up regarding your infamous "BiCeP cHaLlEnGe." Give it up pops, you can't post for shit nigga!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Looks like somebody found the AI voice changers in the app store.....
You talkin to me? Your bro better find one quick because I'm already on record talking with peeps right here on discourse. So, I'm legit hate to tell ya. Heh

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You talkin to me? Your bro better find one quick because I'm already on record talking with peeps right here on discourse. So, I'm legit hate to tell ya. Heh

That's because you don't have a fucking life and you mix in your fantasy online "life" with your real one which is obviously sad as well.