So You Wanna Be a Moderator!?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Will you swear unqualified allegiance to Bastard Factory and faithfully defend the forums from any or all attack by foreign or domestic message boards, and forswear any form of allegiance or obedience to other administrators, foreign message boards, powers or organization?

DNA test kit and
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
included.

ATJuDf3.jpg

Cannot Be:

Delusional
Power Hungry
Racist
Democrat
VengefuL
Sharona

Must Be:

Inclusive
Impartial
Thankless
Empathetic
Thick Skinned
Ability to sublimate the ego for the good of the forum.

These will be the new MOD uniforms moving forward:

rzLOTMC.jpg

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Empathic, impartial AND thick skinned? Sorry, but that's going to be tough to find.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Empathic, impartial AND thick skinned? Sorry, but that's going to be tough to find.
Jesus Christ...barring all those qualities, imagine if you fit the mould!? Heaven forbid...Bastard Factory would have no bastards left at all! The place would have to be called The Nunnery...

3a0427c23aea412e6725bbddb9a567b1.gif

Nice selfie, btw. You're very dramatic.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
wo hoo
Delusional
Power Hungry
Racist
Democrat
VengefuL
Sharona
i am do i get the job .i promiss to not be on time and forget what you tell me to do ,an i do take bribes

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Make it so already @Bastard Factory . I know Kat will come back but til she does hand over all powers to me. Its a solid Hell turn in wrestling man. Let me rule over all til say February March in the new year and peeps are like Holy Shit this dude is in charge and have a Babyface/Kat change in the New Year. @Bastard Factory let me have that Stone Cold/HHH power trip already. I won't abuse the power at first. You keep with real life and I just get power happy til you realize the @fromHELL needs to be removed. Its a solid story @Bastard Factory don't you ignore it or I will cry endlessly on your boards and make @maxis735 a fucking saint.

Come on...lets have an unhinged board til you wake the fuck up from real shit man

Mrs.5050

Factory Bastard
Meh I don’t care what you fucks do, has no bearing on real life at all. You could be all cunts ( or try to be ) here and nice as Sandra Dee at home .