Some say this place was great

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles, I’ve told you about my uncle who was in prison. He’s a straight gangster and even he won’t deal with them. Biden is gonna give them a free ticket to push more drugs than ever in here. All we can do now is pray.

How is Biden going to give them a free ticket? You do know Obama deported far more illegal immigrants than either Trump or Bush, right? Biden is pretty much on the same page as Obama. They just don't talk about it. They do it.

what is Biden’s position on the border wall?

I don't know the answer to that. But, see, I know their records. The records of what they actually do are a better determiner of what they will do. No one should listen to anything any of them say, because what they say is always BS.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles, I’ve told you about my uncle who was in prison. He’s a straight gangster and even he won’t deal with them. Biden is gonna give them a free ticket to push more drugs than ever in here. All we can do now is pray.

How is Biden going to give them a free ticket? You do know Obama deported far more illegal immigrants than either Trump or Bush, right? Biden is pretty much on the same page as Obama. They just don't talk about it. They do it.
By legalizing 10 million of them upfront?

Reagan is the one who did that.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

By legalizing 10 million of them upfront?

Reagan is the one who did that.
Reagan got suckered. LIBERALS promised to secure the border for giving them citizenship. We're STILL waiting on you people to keep your promise....35 years later.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet @Holliday kisses the prostitutes je hires
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory
May I request that emoj please .

Just marry me already.....

I "think" he mentioned he had a gf earlier. Of course, that was after saying he was old. I dont even know anymore with X, he a wild man with a wild coon. Good luck taggin' that canuck lol.

She's dead....once I find her. My AR told me so. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere....a lot of good places to hide her body. Now, will you be attending our wedding?

two words - pig farm. They’ll eat up the evidence:ROFL3:

This is true lololol. Im in the South ya know lol. Give me a burlap sack, and some pigs, and anyone is "taken care of" lol.

I heard stories when my primo from Sinaloa came to visit. I’m too scared to repeat them!

"What'chu know 'bout the dirty South" lolol.

They’re SICK ASF down there. You couldn’t pay me to take my ass to Mexico

Oh I can imagine. I can imagine. I believe @UncleDiLF posted beheading videos from there before.

Then again, I dont live far at all from where The Wrong Turn took place lol, the true version lol.

Trust me,being beheaded is considered too soft. Them fuckers are creative sick with their killing.
Theync is always my daily entertaining. It reminds me how good we live.

I cracked up seeing adults clubbing other with huge thick wooden 2x4 against another thief crying for mercy. The sound wood makes against bones is hilarious.

The most brutal stuff is cartel torture or beheading. Mexico or the most scummy country: Brazil.

Media always showed lambada or dance parade at coca cabana.

Reality is Brazilians are the most despicable and disgusting people on earth. Daily videos of adults playing football with skulls. Ripping hearts out of chests, chopping ears and fingers off etc. I am no hater in life. But Brazilians? I hate them to core and I am proud about it saying it.

Other than that because of those sites, I watch when I cross the street and I am thankful for my life. Being healthy, wealthy and pound good pussy, having food and my mansion and businesses.

It always get me to the ground. Plus: huge perk. The comments under those videos. This here is nothing. Wanna crack up? Visit a video and read some comments. Sick and hilarious.
THe comments under the videos at best gore were awesome

THe shit people would come up with :LMAO2:
I highly recommend to read those merciless comments. Please watch video first. Imagine bei g the victim and then read the comments. If you don't laugh, you win.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
My highlights were:
At least you can count from one to five. Or six maybe? You idiot

Or

If you had that nightmare in bed at night, you'd be so relieved to wake up and sigh, it was only a nightmare. Not for him, it isn't. What a dope.

I’ve heard stories of tortured human sacrifices to Malaverde, the patron saint of the drug lords. Don’t even want to look them up. That type of evil energy clings to whatever it can.
These cartel videos of Mexico and Brazil are disturbing. I have seen them all. Just pure evil

I’ll never forget my Tia telling us about the cartels stealing kids, murdering them, and stuffing their bodies with drugs to bring over the border. They’d sit the child up in the seat like it was sleeping. In TJ, kids are always turning up missing.
Who or what is TIA?

Really? That can't be true. Sick and very sad if.

It is known that cartels are swines. But dtuffi g up kids? Wtf?

Tia means Auntie in Spanish. They do far worse
I saw a video of them slowly gauging a guy's eyeballs out then they peeled his face off with a razor. After wards they cut his hands and feet off and the razored his head off slowly with a utility knife.

he was alive through the entire ordeal which lasted at least 30 minutes
Yeah, sick stuff man!!!

He had stumps at the end. How evil can someone be, man??? I remember that video. I am like you!!

I know that these victims must have done something similar, or not? I have no sympathy for cartel swines. The less, the better.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Biden is gonna bring the border wall down. What do you think will be the outcome of that?

Succubus

Site Supporter
I can see the UN coming in now to try and disarm the American citizens.....they're already talking about taxing anyone with a fucking AR and they will tax you per magazine you have FOR your AR. Guess I'm fucked annually.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can see the UN coming in now to try and disarm the American citizens.....they're already talking about taxing anyone with a fucking AR and they will tax you per magazine you have FOR your AR. Guess I'm fucked annually.
Go buy as many 30 round mags as you can. I'd also purchase a few 80% lowers. When they come for your AR, you just hand over your stripped lower and tell em that you sold the other parts. I also suggest purchasing cases of .223 or 5.56 as you can find it. Hell, I bought .308 and I dont even own one!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Go buy as many 30 round mags as you can. I'd also purchase a few 80% lowers. When they come for your AR, you just hand over your stripped lower and tell em that you sold the other parts. I also suggest purchasing cases of .223 or 5.56 as you can find it. Hell, I bought .308 and I dont even own one!
The lists can't be fooled.
Big Bro Biden will know.
I suggest you only pay in cash.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Big Bro Biden will know.

My name isn't on any list. ;) They don't know mine exist. Hahahahaha

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Big Bro Biden will know.
LOL! I admit, bozo, your big brother shtick is funny!

On a serious note, ammo and mag sales arent tracked in any meaningful way. Ya just tell em you shot all that shit out. My suggestion on buying a 80% complete AR lower is rock solid. Plus, when you complete the lower with the kit they send with it, your AR will be an extra scary "ghost gun" without any serial numbers to trace. Now I should mention its illegal to sell it but, LMFAO!, it aint got no serial numbers! WOOT!

Pay cash for the 80% lower if you're scared. I bought a shitload of them.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biden is gonna bring the border wall down. What do you think will be the outcome of that?

OMG. Are you serious? We'll discuss that when he actually does that.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're hysterical.

• Agree!
Reactions: Q

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're hysterical.
You called me hysterical too. I was taken aback as it’s about sexual release and a woman’s affliction. This is the problem with leftists...it’s all about misinformation and distortion of the facts. A war is coming and the softies (leftists) will melt like widdle snowflakes in the sun.

But seriously ‘bud...give the jibberjabber a rest. This ain’t no God damn political forum sunshine! Pick a song and play it in the music thread. Have a chuckle...Christ....have a lend of yourself.
I picked a song for you!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
They should just legalise cocaine, it would put those primitive cartel fucks out of business over night.

Heck it used to be legal, Harrods used to sell it back in the 1920's.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
They should just legalise cocaine, it would put those primitive cartel fucks out of business over night.

Heck it used to be legal, Harrods used to sell it back in the 1920's.

So did Coca Cola ... big whoop

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Big Bro Biden will know.

My name isn't on any list. ;) They don't know mine exist. Hahahahaha
Oh, they always know..

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Big Bro Biden will know.
LOL! I admit, bozo, your big brother shtick is funny!

On a serious note, ammo and mag sales arent tracked in any meaningful way. Ya just tell em you shot all that shit out. My suggestion on buying a 80% complete AR lower is rock solid. Plus, when you complete the lower with the kit they send with it, your AR will be an extra scary "ghost gun" without any serial numbers to trace. Now I should mention its illegal to sell it but, LMFAO!, it aint got no serial numbers! WOOT!

Pay cash for the 80% lower if you're scared. I bought a shitload of them.
Lol. Big Bro wants you to think it's funny.
Then the black vans show up.
Not funny anymore.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself from the virus or let it kill them.

Take the vaccine!

TBH ~ I didn’t find much here that I was interested in until they showed up.

I had been permabanned from that forum from 5/2019 through 10/2020.

What?

which part didn’t you understand?

perhaps you should give everyone a chance before you bandwagon jump blindly onto ulterior motive shit pot stirring? Just a thought....
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself from the virus or let it kill them.

Take the vaccine!

TBH ~ I didn’t find much here that I was interested in until they showed up.

I had been permabanned from that forum from 5/2019 through 10/2020.

What?

which part didn’t you understand?

perhaps you should give everyone a chance before you bandwagon jump blindly onto ulterior motive shit pot stirring? Just a thought....

I don't know what you were referring to in your complaint about being banned at some other forum.

Perhaps you shouldn't ramble on about irrelevant information. It muddies up your response.

I beg to differ... most of us... including the person you’re blazing this trail for... have all been around forums for over 15 years. 90% of the people reading this thread know exactly what I’m talking about.

Now, where were we? I believe you were perpetuating the drama and spreading 2nd hand rumors like 7th grade girl......:Popcorn:
How bout all the political shit stays at SG? What’s so wrong with that forum that the same shit needs to be repeated here?

There's no reason why people who are into politics and people who aren't can't co-exist on one forum. It takes all kinds. Not to mention that, as I said before, ALL of these forums were born of the old Yahoo politics boards. It's in our DNA.

Don't read political stuff if you're not into it. Just like I skip over the personal hate shit and the misogynistic and white supremacist stuff if I can't take it anymore.

Live and let live.

This is a concept lost on too many people, it seems.

I was on forums for years, people never complained and got so bent up over shit posted on the internet. Its definitely not the same.

I just figure it's a "flamer" thing. Yahoo refugees and trolls dont care much about this sort of thing.

I'm all for good civil discourse and no censorship.

Live and let live, indeed!

When you are getting banned 2 or 3 times a day you learn that e-reputation means much less than the lulz you get from your next shitpoast.