Some say this place was great

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
He wouldn't write Faggot. He would use Reggin.
Why would I feel inferior? Because I’m a Mexican? You got a lot of balls behind that screen to protect you cuz I guarantee you’d never talk like that to a Mexican from the hood.

LMFAO! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: You managed to take racial offense where there is none AGAIN! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Fuk, I may as well say "enchilada" or some shit! :LMAO2:

Direct these folks to ALL your N word posts at SG then. I won’t hold my breath
No need. I say jig here all the time. I believe I've even typed "president reggin" a few times.
When Obama was still prez. let me point out. You were undercover then.
WTF are you talking about? You mean at bwains place? I called him president reggin there too!

I clearly remember you and I going a few rounds back at CO.

You were never under cover anything. What? Lol.
Faggit. Reggin.
Undercover.
What, you dont find that novel and funnier than typing nigger? I always got a LOL out of the occasional libtard who thought I was talking about Ronald Reagan! And yea, there's plenty of you! Come to think of it, did I gut hook YOU with that?
Yea you did, faggot!
Most of us don't think like you.
You'll think like us tho, soon.
The re-education camps will see to it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I bet @Holliday kisses the prostitutes je hires
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory
May I request that emoj please .

Just marry me already.....

I "think" he mentioned he had a gf earlier. Of course, that was after saying he was old. I dont even know anymore with X, he a wild man with a wild coon. Good luck taggin' that canuck lol.

She's dead....once I find her. My AR told me so. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere....a lot of good places to hide her body. Now, will you be attending our wedding?

two words - pig farm. They’ll eat up the evidence:ROFL3:

This is true lololol. Im in the South ya know lol. Give me a burlap sack, and some pigs, and anyone is "taken care of" lol.

I heard stories when my primo from Sinaloa came to visit. I’m too scared to repeat them!

"What'chu know 'bout the dirty South" lolol.

They’re SICK ASF down there. You couldn’t pay me to take my ass to Mexico

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You didn't drop Nbombs back then. Or used a correctly spelled Faggot.
Lots of other things.
Trump emboldened you.
Now that times will change, we'll see what you do.
Big Brother Biden gonna be watching.
Lists will be compiled.
Heh

:poop: There's some ink to write with! "president reggin....LOL! :ROFL:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

I "think" he mentioned he had a gf earlier. Of course, that was after saying he was old. I dont even know anymore with X, he a wild man with a wild coon. Good luck taggin' that canuck lol.

She's dead....once I find her. My AR told me so. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere....a lot of good places to hide her body. Now, will you be attending our wedding?

This is true lololol. Im in the South ya know lol. Give me a burlap sack, and some pigs, and anyone is "taken care of" lol.

I heard stories when my primo from Sinaloa came to visit. I’m too scared to repeat them!

Oh I can imagine. I can imagine. I believe @UncleDiLF posted beheading videos from there before.

Then again, I dont live far at all from where The Wrong Turn took place lol, the true version lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
In China you have a spy app on your phone, watching.
The police check to make sure.
No App, you go to camp. Simple.
Western technology was used for these spy apps.
So, there it is.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Oh I can imagine. I can imagine. I believe @UncleDiLF posted beheading videos from there before.

Then again, I dont live far at all from where The Wrong Turn took place lol, the true version lol.

Trust me,being beheaded is considered too soft. Them fuckers are creative sick with their killing.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Trust me,being beheaded is considered too soft. Them fuckers are creative sick with their killing.

Im sure! I've watched enough stuff to know you aint lying lol.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

You talking about MS-13? The ones Trump called animals?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea you did, faggot!

Right now, I'm picturing you as a crotchety old Fred Sanford. Is that RAYCIS? :Hmmm:
It would be if I was black.
I think of you as a small middle-aged bald cracker.
That's not racist tho.
That doesnt matter ya hard boiled racist! What do you IDENTIFY as? I'm gonna assume Fred Sanford. Its ok, I'ma professional!

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

They're sick too. But no, I’m talking about the cartels in Mexico

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My neighbor is part of that. My son saw his tat. Overall he has been one of my best neighbors lol. We have each others backs.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yea you did, faggot!

Right now, I'm picturing you as a crotchety old Fred Sanford. Is that RAYCIS? :Hmmm:
That's not racist tho.
That doesnt matter ya hard boiled racist! What do you IDENTIFY as? I'm gonna assume Fred Sanford. Its ok, I'ma professional!
I don't have to identify with anything.
Who did Jesus identify with Bible Thumper?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yea you did, faggot!

That's not racist tho.
Its identify AS, Mr Short Attention Span.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Yea you did, faggot!

That's not racist tho.
Its identify AS, Mr Short Attention Span.
Right, I don't identify AS anything except Male and not Faggot, thats it.
Hard to understand, huh honkie?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

OH ffs what can I say (:
the 'she's dead' has me die'n over here :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

I love you my little Sluttypuss (:

I knew you'd come around, love.....after all, I didn't give you much of a choice, now did I? :EvilOne2:

Succubus

Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

They are some baaaaddddddd mfs 4 real! Cut your fucking head off and post that shit on you tube like nobody's tomorrow!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Right, I don't identify AS anything except Male and not Faggot, thats it.
Hard to understand, huh honkie?

I prefer cracker, ya dingbat faggit. BTW, you werent hard to understand but if I dont set boundaries and set up hoops for you to jump through, the board will descend into utter chaos! NOW DANCE, MONKEY! :Alarming:

Succubus

Site Supporter
Ahhhhhh @Bastard Factory this is a wonderful place......just so long as @X stays here.....he is so beautiful. I'm madly in love with him so you know....not that "stalking, try to hack your computer to get his ip address" shit....but that "I will go to all ends of the earth to kill every bitch you land with" type shit.....until there's no one left but me. :devil1::Lovin1::EvilOne2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

They are some baaaaddddddd mfs 4 real! Cut your fucking head off and post that shit on you tube like nobody's tomorrow!

I saw that video. Dukie the gore king posted it on TV....and I had no clue what I was watching until the heads started getting chainsawed and hunting knifed off.

I almost puked in my lap.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

I saw that video. Dukie the gore king posted it on TV....and I had no clue what I was watching until the heads started getting chainsawed and hunting knifed off.

YOu gotta admit tho.. those two dudes took their fates like a couple of bosses

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Yeah they did. I still get chills from thinking about it. He was stealth with that post and trolled the shit out of most of us.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

They were savages as well and had likely brutalized others before they were killed.

Probably they had brutalized innocent people at some point.....so my sympathy for them is pretty low.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

They were savages as well and had likely brutalized others before they were killed.

Probably they had brutalized innocent people at some point.....so my sympathy for them is pretty low.

you know what you’re getting into with the cartel tho

My ex did drug seizures and they chased people all over international waters... he was always fucked up when he came back from a big seizure. They knew he spoke Spanish and would tell him they are going to kill us when you send us back. So sad.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Way way worse than that. I keep my distance from that part of my family but it’s good to know they’re there if anyone ever hurt me or my kids.

Succubus

Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Way way worse than that. I keep my distance from that part of my family but it’s good to know they’re there if anyone ever hurt me or my kids.

Definitely not someone you'd want to fuck over.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Definitely not someone you'd want to fuck over.

You said cholo’s are cute. Girl...yes they are!