Some say this place was great

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
personally, I wouldn’t be complaining about this type of traffic

but I would step my game up lol

Spam gets tedious after a while. One subject day in and day out.... they're like cardboard props with cheap Chinese manufacture chips attached to utter repetitive bullshit spam

Because if its created in almost every damn thread here, it's kinda hard to scroll on along and skip the reading. Everyone doesn't live and dwell on politics and it gets quite boring after a while. Once it gets to that point, some members refuse to post or even read content submitted on a site. It's toxic if anything. That's why I don't post much here anymore. Every other thread posted is fucking politics. Blah blah blah blah blah.......
You see this is the shit the liberal cunts would tell me at SG. "Just scroll past it if you don't like it"

Fuck you. I'll scroll past what I feel like scrolling past how about that?

How about you confine your worthless spam to a few relevant areas instead ?

These liberal shittards have one goal. To turn every forum they encounter into a replica of their home board echo chamber that is already boring as fuck

Don't you have your own forum to run?
Don't you have your own all you can eat buffet to bankrupt?

You seem offended. Why? Isn't it a fact that you own a forum you strong armed from a poster that came here. Then you have the balls to export your shit here?
You're trying hard to be relevant.

I like that.

Take a cookie.

They're Atkins certified.

Or so I'm told

It's your "pejorative". :ROFL:
Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I think "dingbats" don't know the difference between "pejorative" and "prerogative" wouldn't you agree?
and I think you don't know the difference between my ankles and caramel coated candy apples, piglet

That's the best you can do you illiterate forum killer. How many have you killed now? Some say at least 3.

How many all you can eat buffets have you bankrupted?

you know, speaking of forum killers perhaps it's time to post all the unhinged PMs Oak used to send me over the fact that Lotushairynuts was allowed to post on that forum.

that would be a good laugh. No?

I see a meltie coming...
Two of my friends are waiting for good Melties. One is already watching. Keep at it.

Spam gets tedious after a while. One subject day in and day out.... they're like cardboard props with cheap Chinese manufacture chips attached to utter repetitive bullshit spam

Because if its created in almost every damn thread here, it's kinda hard to scroll on along and skip the reading. Everyone doesn't live and dwell on politics and it gets quite boring after a while. Once it gets to that point, some members refuse to post or even read content submitted on a site. It's toxic if anything. That's why I don't post much here anymore. Every other thread posted is fucking politics. Blah blah blah blah blah.......
You see this is the shit the liberal cunts would tell me at SG. "Just scroll past it if you don't like it"

These liberal shittards have one goal. To turn every forum they encounter into a replica of their home board echo chamber that is already boring as fuck

You seem offended. Why? Isn't it a fact that you own a forum you strong armed from a poster that came here. Then you have the balls to export your shit here?

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I think "dingbats" don't know the difference between "pejorative" and "prerogative" wouldn't you agree?
and I think you don't know the difference between my ankles and caramel coated candy apples, piglet

That's the best you can do you illiterate forum killer. How many have you killed now? Some say at least 3.

you know, speaking of forum killers perhaps it's time to post all the unhinged PMs Oak used to send me over the fact that Lotushairynuts was allowed to post on that forum.

I'd be interested in seeing those. LMAO
You have no idea the red rage she had for you :LMAO2:

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...
Two of my friends are waiting for good Melties. One is already watching. Keep at it.

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I have a very good idea. She has been following me around the word wide web and screeching insults at me for well over a decade. She followed me here, and even though she's pretending not to be Oak, she's already posted a vile poll about me.

Bill Jiden is Oak?

No.

Do I know you from some where then? What forum do you hail from?

I don't believe we know one another. At least I don't know you.
.. Several people think you are a notorious poster commonly known a Oak.
Sorry to say, but unlike in a court of law, at this point it's up to you to prove you aren't.

. Minds are made up.

It would be up to the owner to provide any sort of proof. And we all know he’s above that type of grimey shit.

This person doesn’t read like Oak. But if Lotus says it is, it must be true:facepalm:

I dont think he/she reads like Oak either, but he/she refused to say where he/she hailed from.

I tried to get her to join but she wouldn’t. Now I see how I looked when I thought everyone and their mama was sum cunt:facepalm:

I only think this one person is Oak. And I think everyone is wrong about Bill not reading like Oak. There is something to be said for having read tens of thousands of papers. You can pretty easily recognize things that come up in the written word.

I could be wrong, but right now I am willing to bet my life I'm not.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I have a very good idea. She has been following me around the word wide web and screeching insults at me for well over a decade. She followed me here, and even though she's pretending not to be Oak, she's already posted a vile poll about me.

Bill Jiden is Oak?

No.

Sorry to say, but unlike in a court of law, at this point it's up to you to prove you aren't.

. Minds are made up.

It would be up to the owner to provide any sort of proof. And we all know he’s above that type of grimey shit.

This person doesn’t read like Oak. But if Lotus says it is, it must be true:facepalm:

I dont think he/she reads like Oak either, but he/she refused to say where he/she hailed from.

I tried to get her to join but she wouldn’t. Now I see how I looked when I thought everyone and their mama was sum cunt:facepalm:

Lol, I remember that lol.

I’m so ashamed of that now. I even apologized for all of that. That’s what grown women do tho. I made a fool of myself and own it.

Goof Gods Woman! You read all of that?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

Bill Jiden is Oak?

No.

. Minds are made up.

I’m so ashamed of that now. I even apologized for all of that. That’s what grown women do tho. I made a fool of myself and own it.

Goof Gods Woman! You read all of that?

Read all of what? I have half the shit on ignore

Holliday

Banned
Banned
Does anyone else hate the nested quotes?

And I haven't decided yet if it's Oak.
Dude - do you not fucking remember BY?

I once had an old Pontiac that got 7 miles a gallon.

What's your point?
God damn it you're lazy.

Did you NOT ever read any of my posts?
Quite often.
Many that I do read however, are about you complaining you have to read things.
Well that's the medium here, ya know.
Maybe it isn't for you.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

Bill Jiden is Oak?

No.

. Minds are made up.

Its ok lol. Admitting to a fault is good character. I've always known you have good character.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

Bill Jiden is Oak?

No.

. Minds are made up.

I only think this one person is Oak. And I think everyone is wrong about Bill not reading like Oak. There is something to be said for having read tens of thousands of papers. You can pretty easily recognize things that come up in the written word.

I could be wrong, but right now I am willing to bet my life I'm not.

Is it really that serious tho? If it or isn’t, how is it hurting you?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

Bill Jiden is Oak?

No.

. Minds are made up.

Its ok lol. Admitting to a fault is good character. I've always known you have good character.

Thanks! You’re one of the handful of online peeps who I actually respect.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

I see a meltie coming...

I like that.

Take a cookie.

Or so I'm told

Thank you dr dingbat.

Take a another cookie

Bill Jiden is Oak?

No.

. Minds are made up.

Thanks! You’re one of the handful of online peeps who I actually respect.

Awwwwwwww, thank you Countess. Much respect to you as well Queen.

aSQ.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
A gentle suggestion for @Bastard Factory if I may.

The nested quote is tedious. Can it be changed?
I thought you already had one or more forums where that wasn't a problem. Some of us here like nested quotes, and @Blazor points out that they collapse here into a manageable sized box.

I opened one earlier, was like 20-30 posts looloolol. That was a tad much. But, still, I like knowing where the quote started lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why would I feel inferior? Because I’m a Mexican? You got a lot of balls behind that screen to protect you cuz I guarantee you’d never talk like that to a Mexican from the hood.

LMFAO! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: You managed to take racial offense where there is none AGAIN! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

Fuk, I may as well say "enchilada" or some shit! :LMAO2:

Direct these folks to ALL your N word posts at SG then. I won’t hold my breath
No need. I say jig here all the time. I believe I've even typed "president reggin" a few times.
When Obama was still prez. let me point out. You were undercover then.
WTF are you talking about? You mean at bwains place? I called him president reggin there too!
No shit. Along with a bunch of other names. Lately, tho, you've often abandoned the charade. At Bwains place you were completely undercover. I'm betting you go back to your old ways after the orange one is gone,
Undercover? Did you bump your head?

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
I bet @Holliday kisses the prostitutes je hires
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory
May I request that emoj please .

Just marry me already.....

I "think" he mentioned he had a gf earlier. Of course, that was after saying he was old. I dont even know anymore with X, he a wild man with a wild coon. Good luck taggin' that canuck lol.

She's dead....once I find her. My AR told me so. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere....a lot of good places to hide her body. Now, will you be attending our wedding?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He wouldn't write Faggot. He would use Reggin.
Why would I feel inferior? Because I’m a Mexican? You got a lot of balls behind that screen to protect you cuz I guarantee you’d never talk like that to a Mexican from the hood.

LMFAO! :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: You managed to take racial offense where there is none AGAIN! BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! PWN3D!

No need. I say jig here all the time. I believe I've even typed "president reggin" a few times.
WTF are you talking about? You mean at bwains place? I called him president reggin there too!

I clearly remember you and I going a few rounds back at CO.

You were never under cover anything. What? Lol.
Faggit. Reggin.
Undercover.
What, you dont find that novel and funnier than typing nigger? I always got a LOL out of the occasional libtard who thought I was talking about Ronald Reagan! And yea, there's plenty of you! Come to think of it, did I gut hook YOU with that?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

I "think" he mentioned he had a gf earlier. Of course, that was after saying he was old. I dont even know anymore with X, he a wild man with a wild coon. Good luck taggin' that canuck lol.

She's dead....once I find her. My AR told me so. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere....a lot of good places to hide her body. Now, will you be attending our wedding?

Of course! I'll be the ring bearer (Like Frodo), and the coon.... Lorie I think?, she can be the flower coon lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

two words - pig farm. They’ll eat up the evidence:ROFL3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

OH ffs what can I say (:
the 'she's dead' has me die'n over here :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

I love you my little Sluttypuss (:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

This is true lololol. Im in the South ya know lol. Give me a burlap sack, and some pigs, and anyone is "taken care of" lol.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You know - I recall showing up on Vapor's board many years ago and many people, Oak ironically or maybe not, being a main accuser, thought I was a poster called Martha. Took a good 6 months for everyone to realize how wrong they were, and many more years for them to quit villifying me for their mistaken insight.

LOL! I was Lokmar on Vapors board too! Like Dove said, I aint changed....except I was a mode there!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
A gentle suggestion for @Bastard Factory if I may.

The nested quote is tedious. Can it be changed?
I thought you already had one or more forums where that wasn't a problem. Some of us here like nested quotes, and @Blazor points out that they collapse here into a manageable sized box.

I opened one earlier, was like 20-30 posts looloolol. That was a tad much. But, still, I like knowing where the quote started lol.
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Fucking brilliant !

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

No shit. Along with a bunch of other names. Lately, tho, you've often abandoned the charade. At Bwains place you were completely undercover. I'm betting you go back to your old ways after the orange one is gone,
Undercover? Did you bump your head?
You didn't drop Nbombs back then. Or used a correctly spelled Faggot.
Lots of other things.
Trump emboldened you.
Now that times will change, we'll see what you do.
Big Brother Biden gonna be watching.
Lists will be compiled.
Heh

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

This is true lololol. Im in the South ya know lol. Give me a burlap sack, and some pigs, and anyone is "taken care of" lol.

I heard stories when my primo from Sinaloa came to visit. I’m too scared to repeat them!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

I heard stories when my primo from Sinaloa came to visit. I’m too scared to repeat them!

"What'chu know 'bout the dirty South" lolol.