Some say this place was great

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
My favorite is the Indian guy who played the gang leader in Training Day. OMFG.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet @Holliday kisses the prostitutes je hires
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory
May I request that emoj please .

Just marry me already.....

I "think" he mentioned he had a gf earlier. Of course, that was after saying he was old. I dont even know anymore with X, he a wild man with a wild coon. Good luck taggin' that canuck lol.

She's dead....once I find her. My AR told me so. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere....a lot of good places to hide her body. Now, will you be attending our wedding?

two words - pig farm. They’ll eat up the evidence:ROFL3:

This is true lololol. Im in the South ya know lol. Give me a burlap sack, and some pigs, and anyone is "taken care of" lol.

I heard stories when my primo from Sinaloa came to visit. I’m too scared to repeat them!

"What'chu know 'bout the dirty South" lolol.

They’re SICK ASF down there. You couldn’t pay me to take my ass to Mexico

Oh I can imagine. I can imagine. I believe @UncleDiLF posted beheading videos from there before.

Then again, I dont live far at all from where The Wrong Turn took place lol, the true version lol.

Trust me,being beheaded is considered too soft. Them fuckers are creative sick with their killing.
Theync is always my daily entertaining. It reminds me how good we live.

I cracked up seeing adults clubbing other with huge thick wooden 2x4 against another thief crying for mercy. The sound wood makes against bones is hilarious.

The most brutal stuff is cartel torture or beheading. Mexico or the most scummy country: Brazil.

Media always showed lambada or dance parade at coca cabana.

Reality is Brazilians are the most despicable and disgusting people on earth. Daily videos of adults playing football with skulls. Ripping hearts out of chests, chopping ears and fingers off etc. I am no hater in life. But Brazilians? I hate them to core and I am proud about it saying it.

Other than that because of those sites, I watch when I cross the street and I am thankful for my life. Being healthy, wealthy and pound good pussy, having food and my mansion and businesses.

It always get me to the ground. Plus: huge perk. The comments under those videos. This here is nothing. Wanna crack up? Visit a video and read some comments. Sick and hilarious.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself from the virus or let it kill them.

Take the vaccine!
It’s not that we can’t handle the failed forum traffic, but rather how the extra traffic can suit us. Even bad publicity is still publicity after all. The failed forum trolls are a piece of piss to handle. I don’t want to see the tiresome left/right political angle, but I realise it’s only because of the elections for the moment. I’m all for world politics.

I don’t like maxis735 aka Q, as most of you have realised, because he’s an internet pervert and I don’t like how he represents himself here. That won’t change for me...he makes my skin crawl and I don’t think his trivial posting is redeeming or beneficial at all.

The other fuckhead I don’t like at the moment is the repetition of fromHell aka @Gutterballs referencing my deceased mother in all foul manner and sexualisation of my daughter. To me it’s senseless debasement, and while it’s directed at my family, I think a few potential new members would read that crude tripe and think that the forum as a whole wasn’t for them.That piss-weak imbecile just needs a hole in the head.

I enjoy the off-topic humour here, and the friends that I’ve made over the years.

In fact, Bastard Factory is the best forum I’ve ever experienced, and I predict great things for the board. Rock on...

Cheers Bastards!
:Cheers:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
until it was invaded by members of a failed forum. We should place bets to see when this place will have to defend itself from the virus or let it kill them.

Take the vaccine!
It’s not that we can’t handle the failed forum traffic, but rather how the extra traffic can suit us. Even bad publicity is still publicity after all. The failed forum trolls are a piece of piss to handle. I don’t want to see the tiresome left/right political angle, but I realise it’s only because of the elections for the moment. I’m all for world politics.

I don’t like maxis735 aka Q, as most of you have realised, because he’s an internet pervert and I don’t like how he represents himself here. That won’t change for me...he makes my skin crawl and I don’t think his trivial posting is redeeming or beneficial at all.

The other fuckhead I don’t like at the moment is the repetition of fromHell aka @Gutterballs referencing my deceased mother in all foul manner and sexualisation of my daughter. To me it’s senseless debasement, and while it’s directed at my family, I think a few potential new members would read that crude tripe and think that the forum as a whole wasn’t for them.That piss-weak imbecile just needs a hole in the head.

I enjoy the off-topic humour here, and the friends that I’ve made over the years.

In fact, Bastard Factory is the best forum I’ve ever experienced, and I predict great things for the board. Rock on...

Cheers Bastards!
:Cheers:
If true very sad. A nogo as trolls.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

I "think" he mentioned he had a gf earlier. Of course, that was after saying he was old. I dont even know anymore with X, he a wild man with a wild coon. Good luck taggin' that canuck lol.

She's dead....once I find her. My AR told me so. Good thing he lives out in the middle of nowhere....a lot of good places to hide her body. Now, will you be attending our wedding?

This is true lololol. Im in the South ya know lol. Give me a burlap sack, and some pigs, and anyone is "taken care of" lol.

I heard stories when my primo from Sinaloa came to visit. I’m too scared to repeat them!

Oh I can imagine. I can imagine. I believe @UncleDiLF posted beheading videos from there before.

Then again, I dont live far at all from where The Wrong Turn took place lol, the true version lol.

Trust me,being beheaded is considered too soft. Them fuckers are creative sick with their killing.

I cracked up seeing adults clubbing other with huge thick wooden 2x4 against another thief crying for mercy. The sound wood makes against bones is hilarious.

The most brutal stuff is cartel torture or beheading. Mexico or the most scummy country: Brazil.

Reality is Brazilians are the most despicable and disgusting people on earth. Daily videos of adults playing football with skulls. Ripping hearts out of chests, chopping ears and fingers off etc. I am no hater in life. But Brazilians? I hate them to core and I am proud about it saying it.

Other than that because of those sites, I watch when I cross the street and I am thankful for my life. Being healthy, wealthy and pound good pussy, having food and my mansion and businesses.

It always get me to the ground. Plus: huge perk. The comments under those videos. This here is nothing. Wanna crack up? Visit a video and read some comments. Sick and hilarious.
THe comments under the videos at best gore were awesome

THe shit people would come up with :LMAO2:

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Sadly Bestgore is gone. The owner was brilliant and had a fantastic ability to describe gore. But he was also a strange one. He went monk mode now. Probably in South America camping in the wild. Hoping someone pays him 1 million USD for his domain. What a pump chump.

But the comments were first grade!!!! I cracked up many times. The comments were Champaign at Bestgore. But I prefer the beer comments on ync. Racist, low, emotional with no compassion.

I will bestgore comments!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

I highly recommend to read those merciless comments. Please watch video first. Imagine bei g the victim and then read the comments. If you don't laugh, you win.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
My highlights were:
At least you can count from one to five. Or six maybe? You idiot

Or

If you had that nightmare in bed at night, you'd be so relieved to wake up and sigh, it was only a nightmare. Not for him, it isn't. What a dope.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

Sadly Bestgore is gone. The owner was brilliant and had a fantastic ability to describe gore. But he was also a strange one. He went monk mode now. Probably in South America camping in the wild. Hoping someone pays him 1 million USD for his domain. What a pump chump.

But the comments were first grade!!!! I cracked up many times. The comments were Champaign at Bestgore. But I prefer the beer comments on ync. Racist, low, emotional with no compassion.

I will bestgore comments!

I think becoming a monk is a rational move for that kind of troll. The trolling killed his soul. He needed to get it back.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

I highly recommend to read those merciless comments. Please watch video first. Imagine bei g the victim and then read the comments. If you don't laugh, you win.

My highlights were:

Or

If you had that nightmare in bed at night, you'd be so relieved to wake up and sigh, it was only a nightmare. Not for him, it isn't. What a dope.

I’ve heard stories of tortured human sacrifices to Malaverde, the patron saint of the drug lords. Don’t even want to look them up. That type of evil energy clings to whatever it can.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

I’ve heard stories of tortured human sacrifices to Malaverde, the patron saint of the drug lords. Don’t even want to look them up. That type of evil energy clings to whatever it can.
These cartel videos of Mexico and Brazil are disturbing. I have seen them all. Just pure evil

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

These cartel videos of Mexico and Brazil are disturbing. I have seen them all. Just pure evil

I’ll never forget my Tia telling us about the cartels stealing kids, murdering them, and stuffing their bodies with drugs to bring over the border. They’d sit the child up in the seat like it was sleeping. In TJ, kids are always turning up missing.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

I’ll never forget my Tia telling us about the cartels stealing kids, murdering them, and stuffing their bodies with drugs to bring over the border. They’d sit the child up in the seat like it was sleeping. In TJ, kids are always turning up missing.
Who or what is TIA?

Really? That can't be true. Sick and very sad if.

It is known that cartels are swines. But dtuffi g up kids? Wtf?

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

Who or what is TIA?

Tia means Auntie in Spanish. They do far worse

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

Who or what is TIA?

And some wonder why trump wanted a wall to keep animals like that out of our country

this is why I feel no empathy whatsoever when I see a video of some cartel members being brutally murdered. It's karma as far as I'm concerned

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

Who or what is TIA?

I saw a video of them slowly gauging a guy's eyeballs out then they peeled his face off with a razor. After wards they cut his hands and feet off and the razored his head off slowly with a utility knife.

he was alive through the entire ordeal which lasted at least 30 minutes

X

xXx
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

Who or what is TIA?

And some wonder why trump wanted a wall to keep animals like that out of our country

this is why I feel no empathy whatsoever when I see a video of some cartel members being brutally murdered. It's karma as far as I'm concerned

No shit Sherlock ...

Occupational hazard no ??

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

This is why we should kill them as soon as they approach our border.

These people really are NOT shit. They are just enabled and tolerated.

We could dispose of these demons in human meat sacks pretty easily and quickly and both Mexico and America would be much better for it.

I say.... why stop at storming the Capital?

We can restore the gore site with videos of us all flushing the toilet that is cartels. Sounds like a lovely weekend.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

We could dispose of these demons in human meat sacks pretty easily and quickly and both Mexico and America would be much better for it.

Kamala and JOe will probably send them billions in weapons

give it a few years.... dems will be calling these cartels victims and a protected class and say we have to PAY them reparations

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

Kamala and JOe will probably send them billions in weapons

give it a few years.... dems will be calling these cartels victims and a protected class and say we have to PAY them reparations

They already do call them victims.

They dump babies in the damn desert. Oh but they are "asylum seekers".

We should just line up with guns and chainsaws and shit and handle business.

I have so much rage and hatred for those cartel peices of fucking shit that I would feel worse shooting a rabid dog than I would exterminating them

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
icon_l.png

@Bastard Factory

My highlights were:

Or

Who or what is TIA?

I saw a video of them slowly gauging a guy's eyeballs out then they peeled his face off with a razor. After wards they cut his hands and feet off and the razored his head off slowly with a utility knife.

he was alive through the entire ordeal which lasted at least 30 minutes

They’re pure evil. I had my cousin talk to my son about the drug culture and what happens down there. My son hasn’t Smoked one joint since August.

Sadly, they been here. Ask the folks in Texas. The Mexican mafia answers to them now. No one wants to go against them. Chapo wasn’t even as savage as these new assholes.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@Biggie Smiles, I’ve told you about my uncle who was in prison. He’s a straight gangster and even he won’t deal with them. Biden is gonna give them a free ticket to push more drugs than ever in here. All we can do now is pray.

How is Biden going to give them a free ticket? You do know Obama deported far more illegal immigrants than either Trump or Bush, right? Biden is pretty much on the same page as Obama. They just don't talk about it. They do it.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
@Biggie Smiles, I’ve told you about my uncle who was in prison. He’s a straight gangster and even he won’t deal with them. Biden is gonna give them a free ticket to push more drugs than ever in here. All we can do now is pray.

How is Biden going to give them a free ticket? You do know Obama deported far more illegal immigrants than either Trump or Bush, right? Biden is pretty much on the same page as Obama. They just don't talk about it. They do it.

what is Biden’s position on the border wall?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

By legalizing 10 million of them upfront?